Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

If you are to be In President Buhari position,will You Resign Or Continue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If you are to be In President Buhari position,will You Resign Or Continue? (544 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you are to be In President Buhari position,will You Resign Or Continue? by Fabulous7(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2017
It's no longer a news that our president is facing some challenges as regard his health,meanwhile he just came back from london not quiet long ago after spending more than hundred days in uk majorly for his health issue.
The question now is if it happen you are in president buhari shoe,will you resign or continue?
Let be sincere please.
Re: If you are to be In President Buhari position,will You Resign Or Continue? by leofab(f): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2017
He shouldn't ohh
Re: If you are to be In President Buhari position,will You Resign Or Continue? by ladkud(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2017
I will not. I will rather die on the seat than to resign and be watching without finishing my tenure. Do you think Obasanjo want to live power, why is Mugabe still holding on power.
Re: If you are to be In President Buhari position,will You Resign Or Continue? by Fabulous7(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2017
ladkud:
I will not. I will rather die on the seat than to resign and be watching without finishing my tenure. Do you think Obasanjo want to live power, why is Mugabe still holding on power.
Hmm,to be sincere bro is not easy and besides it will show as if he is really running away from responsibilties to some extent
Re: If you are to be In President Buhari position,will You Resign Or Continue? by Fabulous7(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2017
leofab:
He shouldn't ohh
You want to tell us your reasons sister?
Re: If you are to be In President Buhari position,will You Resign Or Continue? by leofab(f): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2017
Fabulous7:

You want to tell us your reasons sister?
power must return to spurn after six year from today
Re: If you are to be In President Buhari position,will You Resign Or Continue? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2017
I WILL CONTINUE & IGNORE ALL DETRACTORS & DISTRACTIONS
Re: If you are to be In President Buhari position,will You Resign Or Continue? by famology(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2017
I won't even think of it.Never! I die there.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Challenge Federal Government To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie Emerges Dpc Candiate / FFK Warns Buhari Against Deployment Of Soldiers To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.