Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Rape 72 Yrs Old Woman In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 72 Yrs Old Woman In Ondo (620 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 80-year-old Woman To Death On Her Farmland In Ondo / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Young Girl (Screenshot of video) / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Rape 72 Yrs Old Woman In Ondo by mekaboy(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Suspected Fulani herdsmen have raped a 72-year-old woman identified as Akinseye (other names withheld) to coma on her farmland in Ore, Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State.

Speaking on her ordeal in the hands of the alleged rapists, the septuagenarian told newsmen that she was working on her farm on the fateful day when the two Fulani herdsmen attacked her and took turns to rape her.

She said, “I was working on the farm when the two men invaded my farm and before I could question them on their mission in my farm, they gagged me and tear my clothes and they raped me one after the other. They threatened to kill me thereafter if I make any noise and left me in the farm after injuring me.”

The incident forced youths from the area under the auspices of Ondo State Youth Coalition and farmers across the 18 local governments to stage a protest against the development.

The protesters threatened to take laws into their hands if the state government and the security agencies in the state failed to address the issue immediately.

The Coordinator of the OSYC, Mr. Oluwatuyi Adekanmbi, said herdsmen had turned themselves to terrors in Ondo State by perpetrating in series of crimes which included: rape, farm destruction, killing as well as kidnapping in their land.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/23/fulani-herdsmen-rape-72-year-old-woman-coma-ondo/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 72 Yrs Old Woman In Ondo by Drogbs: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Which kind konji go carry person reach a 72 year old woman...wtf are these fulani people, aliens? Wow!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 72 Yrs Old Woman In Ondo by inkon: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2017
Terrible

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 72 Yrs Old Woman In Ondo by Driiimzzz: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Drogbs:
Which kind konji go carry person reach a 72 year old woman...wtf are these fulani people, aliens? Wow!

So your issue is that he raped an old woman not that he raped at all you must be the alien
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 72 Yrs Old Woman In Ondo by Drogbs: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Driiimzzz:

So your issue is that he raped an old woman not that he raped at all you must be the alien
You are missing the point of my shock, rape itself is disgusting but the absurdity of raping a 72 year old woman just takes the cake in a whole new level of fuc.kked up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 72 Yrs Old Woman In Ondo by Driiimzzz: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Drogbs:

You are missing the point of my shock, rape itself is disgusting but the absurdity of raping a 72 year old woman just takes the cake in a whole new level of fuc.kked up.

Fair enough. My bad. I heard some reporter on the radio laughing at the whole "raping an old woman" thing and it twisted my stomach. Sorry for transferring it to you

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Killing A Year-old Child In Calabar For Rituals (pics) / Nigerian Excretes 4110.9 Grams Of Coke In China / Man To Face A Very Regrettable Judgement After Raping 8-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.