Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur (3432 Views)

Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office / Amina Zakari: HURIWA Gives INEC 48 Hours To Rescind New Appointment / PDP Campaign Council: Pressure On Wike To Rescind Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by weene: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Nigeria was pulled from the brink of conflagration Thursday, when the Coalition of Arewa Youths, which ordered Nigerians of Igbo extraction to vacate the North by October 1, rescinded the quit notice they issued on June 24. Nwabueze said Kanu had already committed to suspending the agitation for a separatist state, if the clamour for restructuring “makes appreciable progress”. See why....
http://mulpress.tk/arewa-youths-rescind-quit-notice-kanu-agrees-to-end-agitation-if-nation-is-restructured/
Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by jpphilips(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land,because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did you hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in the doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we go and confront the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assembly, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?
How about the Lagos state HA when he called Awolowo unprintable names?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by Emycord: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:
kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land,because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did you hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in the doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we go and confront the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assembly, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

thought u were igb

1 Like

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by otil1: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sir, 1st respect! I respect your perspective.

Now hear me.

I'm Igbo but not IPOB member.
I don't like Kanu's approach.

....but, Kanu, to me has exposed a huge farce that had been kept underneath while we Igbos were being completely foolish.

Kanu's ways has lead to the Arewa Youths giving Igbos quit notice. Withdraw or not, the damage has been done and it's for anyone who cares to learn the right lesson.

How can anyone be given quit notice in any part of a Country he claims to be citizen of?!!!!!
....And everybody, even governors and leaders are treating the matter with kid glove.

The other day, it was His Roya Majesty, Deji of Akure that told Igbos in Akure that they were not of equal standing in Akure land and recently in Bayelsa, Igbos had grovel before local youths to be able to come out of their homes. Igbos are locked in arguments about their status in Lagos with Obama of Lagos commanding any Igbo who darned to vote outside what he wanted to die in the Lagos lagoon.

Anyone still investing heavily outside Igboland will have himself or herself to blame.

We have been told clearly what Nigeria is and will remain for a long time

jpphilips:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by Cyynthia(f): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:
[s][/s]kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land,because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

[s][/s]
Stop contaminating the whole forum with the same same nonsense.
Biafra is bigger than Kanu, if anything happens to Kanu today, the agitation will continue
STOP writing the same boring epistle for status quo to remain.
Break up is inevitable. Unity is not by force.
Igbos will be free so as we Yorubas.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by hollah123: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyynthia:

Biafra is bigger than Kanu, if anything happens to Kanu today, the agitation will continue
my sister,i won't lie to u d man made excess sense cos as we stand now nnamdi kanu has opened a can of worms n it might make others perceive an average igbo person as a potential enemy. ojukwu did his own n igbos paid a great price for that,he later got away with it and his properties returned to him without any loss to him. I believe you know what d whole igbo race lost? when d flames were down n everybody had moved on uwazurike came n open old wounds n i believe u see the implications up there, n he's now a freaking rich man only his house is another great palace I believe you know that, now to nnamdi kanu. this one has done more harm than good that ehhh if u know d level of hatred other tribes have for igbos now ur nerve go cut. he will cause problems n get enough money n leave igbo people to suffer again n another person will come n do same n gradually it will become a routine n nobody will ever take igbos serious again. just a concerned ewedu filled brain that they call us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by chiagozien(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
And when did you start caring for igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by Cyynthia(f): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
hollah123:
my sister,i won't lie to u d man made excess sense cos as we stand now nnamdi kanu has opened a can of worms n it might make others perceive an average igbo person as a potential enemy. ojukwu did his own n igbos paid a great price for that,he later got away with it and his properties returned to him without any loss to him. I believe you know what d whole igbo race lost? when d flames were down n everybody had moved on uwazurike came n open old wounds n i believe u see the implications up there, n he's now a freaking rich man only his house is another great palace I believe you know that, now to nnamdi kanu. this one has done more harm than good that ehhh if u know d level of hatred other tribes have for igbos now ur nerve go cut. he will cause problems n get enough money n leave igbo people to suffer again n another person will come n do same n gradually it will become a routine n nobody will ever take igbos serious again. just a concerned ewedu filled brain that they call us
The status quo is not better and can never be better.
During the time of Uwazurike, he was intimidated hence his compromise, including the Cash and luxury they have him that's why he had to back out and started singing another song.
Nnamdi KANU is under an oath and can never be like Uwazurike who fought for his selfish interest.
Do you know the reason while Ipob members are still coming out to agitate despite the bullets they receive from military ?. The more the army shoot them, the more they gather moral to continue with their struggle. Do you think such fight is ordinary or for selfish gain ?
No secessionist group has gone through what Ipob is going through as it stands today.
You can imagine where you kill someone, and the person is still agitating. If you think that Nnamdi KANU lied about how FG offered him some gift in prison, then you need to have a second thought.
The embarrassment he's given Nigeria government is even enough for them to give him such offer, but he refused. Remember that Nig is a member of UN which recognised self determination. The whole world is laughing at Nigeria because of the way they refused to comply with UN right for self determination. It's a huge embarrassment to Nig, and international communities are expecting them to do the needful by conducting referendum to avoid been compelled to do that by UN, because that would be more disgraceful.

If you see any Ipob member, just respect him because they are fighting a lot of battle you won't understand.
Any person writing long epistle just for status quo remain, maybe because the person is benefiting from government should be seen as wicked devil who's selfish without considering the feelings of the Majority that want to opt out.
Instead of the person to criticize Kanu, such fellow should channel his criticism to Fed for violating UN law.
Nnamdi Kanu has reached the point of no return. Remember that his father is a traditional ruler, so he's not a hungry man.
If you think Nig is not afraid of tomorrow, why are they using a lot of propaganda just to pull the man down ?.
You only struggle to pull those ahead of you and those giving you sleepiness night down, not someone that's is unserious.
Nnamdi KANU left his comfort zone as a prince, went to prison like a commoner and came out and continued his struggle, despite all the intimidations from different angles, you are telling me the person is not sincere ?.

If he would back out, he would have done that when he came out of prison, but he continued despite all the bail conditions they gave him.
You Igbos should be happy for having someone that's bold to challenge the Fed govt to liberate his own people.
I typed all these because I follow Ipob activities frequently and I alse have radio Biafra app as well.

We Yorubas will be free when the time comes with the help of our son Adeyinka Grandson. We are still gathering momentum like Ipob.

Enough of northern dominance.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by perez100: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Some fools are against Nnamdi Kanu yet they have no solution to end Igbo marginalization. Some will say hold Igbo leaders, Governors etc liable as if Igbo leaders gave South East 5 States and others 7 and 6 states, least local goverments, least employments in Federal agencies and parastatals and the list goes on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by ProDNA: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
The most reliable DNA paternity test is just a phone call away. Call us on the number on my signature.
Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by jpphilips(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
otil1:

Now hear me.

....but, Kanu, to me has exposed a huge farce that had been kept underneath while we Igbos were being completely foolish.

Kanu's ways has lead to the Arewa Youths giving Igbos quit notice. Withdraw or not, the damage has been done and it's for anyone who cares to learn the right lesson.

How can anyone be given quit notice in any part of a Country he claims to be citizen of?!!!!!
....And everybody, even governors and leaders are treating the matter with kid glove.

The other day, it was His Roya Majesty, Deji of Akure that told Igbos in Akure that they were not of equal standing in Akure land and recently in Bayelsa, Igbos had grovel before local youths to be able to come out of their homes. Igbos are locked in arguments about their status in Lagos with Obama of Lagos commanding any Igbo who darned to vote outside what he wanted to die in the Lagos lagoon.

Anyone still investing heavily outside Igboland will have himself or herself to blame.

You just spoke like a typical black man, let me tell you who a black man is, a man who is designed to believe he can do anything and get away with it, again, A man who believes that his actions have no consequences.

Let me disappoint you young man, it sounds cool to throw the blame to Arewa and absolve completely the fugitive from London.
Well, thats your opinion, let me ask, when was the last time your opinion counted in national discourse?

You dont think that Arewas just like Yorubas and igbo non IPOB reserve the right to protect their stake in Nigeria?

You don't think that if Kanu and his cohorts are deseprate to leave the Nigerian union, it will be done with negotiations and mutual respect? Just like Zik, Awo and Belewa negotiated Nigeria?

Do you sincerely think the world has sympathy for the consequences of your ignorant actions?

When you call Nigeria a zoo and its president elected by all Nigerian stakeholders a paedophile, Nigeria reserves the right to treat you like an animal till you learn how the real world works.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by EmekaMD(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
jpphilips:

TBH.. I'm also against the call for Nigeria break up..

But what options has the North left when they have already dashed the hope of restructuring?

Nigeria cannot afford to continue operating on the status quo...

It's not working and has no hope of working in the next 100yrs.

So what next should we do?

Fold our hands and continue praying for God to come down?

Someone has to do something he's convinced would work..

Kanu is doing what he's convinced would work.

You can lead the struggle for restructuring if that's what you believe in and we'd queue up behind u the moment u start attracting the attention of the government like Kanu has done..

Mind you I want a restructured Nigeria, be there's a popular saying that "if you want to get to the moon, u project the stars so that if u miss the Stars you'll land on the moon"..

I'm supporting Biafra, knowing fully well that restructuring isn't a bad option if we finally land there.

But again someone has to do something.

It's not enough to hind behind the keyboards of ur computer or ur handset and be shouting "restructuring"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by princemillla(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cyynthia:

Can you educate me how igbo can break away in a country binded by rigid - constitution?

And what pride do you derived from claiming yoruba,l. There are 1000s yoruba on this site, stop this incongitant act. it won't bring u any fame.!
Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by Cyynthia(f): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
princemillla:

Can you educate me how igbo can break away in a country binded by rigid - constitution?
Rigid constitution you called it ?
The law was made for man not man for law.
Since the law was made for man, amending constitution and inclusion of referendum shouldn't be a problematic issue.
Why did Nig govt refuse to have provision for referendum in their constitution ?, because the northerners are the Majority in the NASS and it would give Igbos the opportunity to break away, that's why they refused to recognise and include it in the constitution so that they will continue feeding fat on the recourses of Southerners.
But guess what ?, Nig is a member of UN that recognized the right for self determination. Violating UN law has placed Nig on a wrong direction. But two things are involved, it's either Nigeria willingly include referendum in their constitution by amending it or they would be compelled to do that by UN which Nig is member.
Failure to comply with UN comes with sanction, exclusion which I doubt if Nig would be able to withstand because it's going to be very disastrous.

Mind you, the whole world is watching what's happening, waiting for Nig to do the appropriate thing than to be forced to do that which is very shameful.

IPob today is the largest secessionist movement on earth as it stands and they have plans and direction. And they will keep embarrassing Nig govt until the needful is done. Buhari knows all these, that's why he thinks that he can stop Ipob activities with gun, but Buhari always end up getting disappointed by killing unarmed protesters thereby making the agitation more stronger
Kanu knows all these that's why he has refused to back out despite all the threats he receives from from politicians that are benefiting from stats quo in
Nig.
Election boycott in Anambra will send another message to the world that Igbos are no more interested in Nig. Why I like Ipob is because of their strategy, they know that election boycott which is a civil disobedience is a tool for secession which is also well recognized across the globe.

INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES ARE WATCHING.
I hope you are aware that Bruntai is facing charges in ICC today because of Ipob killings ?
The earlier we break up, the better.
Unity is not by force.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by Jonathan39: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
If you are not foolish why not start your own protest? It's only people who benefits from the current state of Nigeria that are against Nnamdi kanus approach. #theZooMustfall
jpphilips:

5 Likes

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by cumbak60: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
otil1:

Now hear me.

You get time to dey read that guy nonsense. Igbos in the North should return back home, whether the quit notice was withdrawn or not.
Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by jpphilips(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jonathan39:
If you are not foolish why not start your own protest? It's only people who benefits from the current state of Nigeria that are against Nnamdi kanus approach. #theZooMustfall

In the equation of Nigeria, you are an inconsequential variable, in the real world, the only thing that keeps you in notice is your foul breath, think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by jpphilips(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cyynthia:

Rigid constitution you called it ?
The law was made for man not man for law.
Since the law was made for man, amending constitution and inclusion of referendum shouldn't be a problematic issue.
Why did Nig govt refuse to have provision for referendum in their constitution ?, because the northerners are the Majority in the NASS and it would give Igbos the opportunity to break away, that's why they refused to recognise and include it in the constitution so that they will continue feeding fat on the recourses of Southerners.
But guess what ?, Nig is a member of UN that recognized the right for self determination. Violating UN law has placed Nig on a wrong direction. But two things are involved, it's either Nigeria willingly include referendum in their constitution by amending it or they would be compelled to do that by UN which Nig is member.
Failure to comply with UN comes with sanction, exclusion which I doubt if Nig would be able to withstand because it's going to be very disastrous.

Mind you, the whole world is watching what's happening, waiting for Nig to do the appropriate thing than to be forced to do that which is very shameful.

IPob today is the largest secessionist movement on earth as it stands and they have plans and direction. And they will keep embarrassing Nig govt until the needful is done. Buhari knows all these, that's why he thinks that he can stop Ipob activities with gun, but Buhari always end up getting disappointed by killing unarmed protesters thereby making the agitation more stronger
Kanu knows all these that's why he has refused to back out despite all the threats he receives from from politicians that are benefiting from stats quo in
Nig.
Election boycott in Anambra will send another message to the world that Igbos are no more interested in Nig. Why I like Ipob is because of their strategy, they know that election boycott which is a civil disobedience is a tool for secession which is also well recognized across the globe.

INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES ARE WATCHING.
I hope you are aware that Bruntai is facing charges in ICC today because of Ipob killings ?
The earlier we break up, the better.
Unity is not by force.

I laugh at the pile of ignorance that some of you assiduously wield, so high it is that it no longer makes sense talking you guys into common sense, self determination is a right you are already enjoying, Nigeria is not a colonial power neither is it an occupying force hence the citizens of Nigeria are free born.
You rant about the international community as if they give a rat ars@ about a bl00dy African like you, why would they care? where was your international community when Saudi has been bombing yemen for the last 2yrs, yemen has lost all social infrastructure that they recorded the world's largest cholera epidemic in history? Ironically, the big boys in the international community are the ones selling arms to saudi, so what the heck are you ranting about?
Where was the intl community when Rwanda finished themselves in 1994?

Where was the intl community when israel created the biggest refugee camp in human history on palestinian soil for over 30yrs? where was the international community when Gowon redesigned the destinies of our fathers with Kwashiorkor? should we talk about Rohingya Muslims? or the fact that over 18 countries are not allowed to elect a president in the world? you think the intl community is your house boy that comes to your rescue when sh!t hit the fans?

listen very attentively, the intl community is up for their own interest alone, in the words of Donald Trump, "its America first", a m0r0n like Kanu who opens his dirty mouth to insult the Monarch of the first world, does he sound like someone who has a clue how the real world works?

If this n0nsense degenerates to an insurrection, believe me when I tell you that I know where the intl community stands based on their interest, your inability to figure it out is the reason you may not be lucky in that madness, don't say nobody warned you cos I just did.

Who told you Burantai is facing charges in ICC? Is that the lie that is awakening your 0rgasm? are you that unintelligent not to know that someone facing trial in the hague shouldn't be hosting drills in borno state at the same time?

Kanu's election boycott order is called truncating a democratic process, after Nov 11th, you will understand how grievous an offence it is on the global stage, make no mistakes, the world doesn't give a fvck about your chronic ignorance, you need some common sense healing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by jpphilips(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
TBH.. I'm also against the call for Nigeria break up..

But what options has the North left when they have already dashed the hope of restructuring?

Nigeria cannot afford to continue operating on the status quo...

It's not working and has no hope of working in the next 100yrs.

So what next should we do?

So you are at mercy of the North? grin grin when you were the same person that gave the power to the north through your tactlessness?
Where was you APGA when opposition parties formed APC or you don't know power comes through political processes?
Since you have lost out of that equation, do you think that Biafra stup!dity is the smartest thing to do under the circumstances, insulting the four cardinal points of Nigerian stakeholders with impunity and brazen braggadocio?

Fold our hands and continue praying for God to come down?

Someone has to do something he's convinced would work..

Kanu is doing what he's convinced would work.

You can lead the struggle for restructuring if that's what you believe in and we'd queue up behind u the moment u start attracting the attention of the government like Kanu has done..

Mind you I want a restructured Nigeria, be there's a popular saying that "if you want to get to the moon, u project the stars so that if u miss the Stars you'll land on the moon"..

I'm supporting Biafra, knowing fully well that restructuring isn't a bad option if we finally land there.

But again someone has to do something.

It's not enough to hind behind the keyboards of ur computer or ur handset and be shouting "restructuring"

Young man, kanu has only exacerbated your situation, that is another tactlessness on the part of igbos, in 2019, you will go to those you called paedophiles to canvass for support right? you will go to the Ewedu eaters to canvass for vote right? in fact you will bury your shame to contest for a political office in the Zoo right? the other stake holders of Nigeria will teach you the difference between a Zoo and a Safari.
Make no mistakes, Kanu has murdered your 2019 just like Jonathan murdered your 2015, you should be strategizing for 2022, no thanks to your tactlessness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by mpianya39(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
jpphilips:

Trash from Igbo wanna be undecided

Abeg make una find one sachets just sachets of Rat poison or atapiapia give the fellow make him join his ancestors angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by chinoxstock: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
jpphilips:

You are a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by jpphilips(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
author=Cyynthia post=59819315]
The status quo is not better and can never be better.
During the time of Uwazurike, he was intimidated hence his compromise, including the Cash and luxury they have him that's why he had to back out and started singing another song.
Nnamdi KANU is under an oath and can never be like Uwazurike who fought for his selfish interest.

In the face of this revelation, what did you do to uwazurike to deter future con artists in your population?

1 Like

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by Diademk07: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cyynthia:

Only a cowardly bastard who's not proud of his useless father claim other tribe as his own.

The funny aspect is your own cowardice is being displayed online where no one put a gun at your fore head to denounce your tribe. Should we say your tribe is worth nothing to be proud of? Lol.
Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by Jonathan39: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Is there anything like Nigeria? Or are you talking about the zoo
jpphilips:

In the equation of Nigeria, you are an inconsequential variable, in the real world, the only thing that keeps you in notice is your foul breath, think about it.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by obiech(m): 1:40am On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:

So you are at mercy of the North? grin grin when you were the same person that gave the power to the north through your tactlessness?
Where was you APGA when opposition parties formed APC or you don't know power comes through political processes?
Since you have lost out of that equation, do you think that Biafra stup!dity is the smartest thing to do under the circumstances, insulting the four cardinal points of Nigerian stakeholders with impunity and brazen braggadocio?

Young man, kanu has only exacerbated your situation, that is another tactlessness on the part of igbos, in 2019, you will go to those you called paedophiles to canvass for support right? you will go to the Ewedu eaters to canvass for vote right? in fact you will bury your shame to contest for a political office in the Zoo right? the other stake holders of Nigeria will teach you the difference between a Zoo and a Safari.
Make no mistakes, Kanu has murdered your 2019 just like Jonathan murdered your 2015, you should be strategizing for 2022, no thanks to your tactlessness.

Oga u didn't answer the question..........so pls what should we do now that the north have openly refused restructuring........ Fold our hands and walk home and let our children's children suffer face the same fate.

I'm not an ipob member but please do you have any opinion on how we can stop the marginalization or we should do nothing because we are afraid that if we talk the northern would punish us more.

And pls I do not believe you are an Igbo or you are just an ignorant igbo...........but ojukwu didn't cause the civil war.....just see how quick you were 2 judge him but you have nothing too say about the pogam where tens of thousands of Igbo's were killed...or was he the one that caused that one too. Or the aburi accord.....sha I don't have time too start lecturing you about the civil war but please stop comparing ojukwu and Uwazurike.

And 2 KANU did not make people hate the igbos......Hausa always hated us.

Just imagine a country that don't give C of O to Igbo's or was it KANU or Uwazurike that caused that 1 too and you believe that Nigeria can ever be a better choice for Igbo's

1 Like

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by jpphilips(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2017
author=obiech post=59952316]

Oga u didn't answer the question..........so pls what should we do now that the north have openly refused restructuring........ Fold our hands and walk home and let our children's children suffer face the same fate.

I'm not an ipob member but please do you have any opinion on how we can stop the marginalization or we should do nothing because we are afraid that if we talk the northern would punish us more.

Mention the marginalization you speak off, i can't waste my time dissecting kanu's fantasies!!

And pls I do not believe you are an Igbo or you are just an ignorant igbo...........but ojukwu didn't cause the civil war.....just see how quick you were 2 judge him but you have nothing too say about the pogam where tens of thousands of Igbo's were killed...or was he the one that caused that one too. Or the aburi accord.....sha I don't have time too start lecturing you about the civil war but please stop comparing ojukwu and Uwazurike.

Maybe by the time you start asking what caused the pogrom you may arrive at a logical answer that absolves neither ojukwu nor Igbos.
I don't need to tell you where I am from to prove I have common sense

And 2 KANU did not make people hate the igbos......Hausa always hated us.

So says Kanu right? let us suppose you and Kanu are correct, how does hating them back solve the problem?

Just imagine a country that don't give C of O to Igbo's or was it KANU or Uwazurike that caused that 1 too and you believe that Nigeria can ever be a better choice for Igbo's

Nigeria as a country does not issue C of O, so get your fact right, maybe by the time you get to know the agency in charge of issuing C of O, you will make contact with the facts not the weed inspired incantations of Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by jpphilips(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Jonathan39:
Is there anything like Nigeria? Or are you talking about the zoo

Funny enough, you have no other country but the Zoo, as a full citizen of a zoo, which animal kingdom do you represent sir??

1 Like

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by Lightening: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:

When they are constrained to a corner, they immediately become irate and go dirty.
Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2017
chinoxstock:

You are a fool.

Do you need help understanding what I wrote? perhaps you need to take a break from the market environment cos of the excessive heat, just my thoughts though.
Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by chinoxstock: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:

Do you need help understanding what I wrote? perhaps you need to take a break from the market environment cos of the excessive heat, just my thoughts though.

Are you not a fool? Did I lie?

1 Like

Re: Youths Rescind Quit Notice, Kanu Agrees To End Agitation If Nation Is Restructur by Nonaira1: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:

Can someone tell this edo boy to stop with the "we igbo" abeg. How many times you going to show us the same nonsense.

Sarrki I hope this one is not getting paid. He's not doing his BMC work at all at all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Woman Dies After Falling Out Of Window While Taking A Selfie (photos) / Omoyele Sowore: The Latest Comedian In Town / INEC Chairman Replies Oshiomhole About Postponing Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.