Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. (46385 Views)

Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year / Top 10 Nigerian Songs You Should Have In Your Playlist / List Your Top 5 Best Love Songs You Can Leave On Repeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by laplace19(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
abelprice:
Let her go, walk in the rain, little lights, feather on the Clyde, we own the night, hold on, like a funeral, fast car, the promise, got it bad, moving mountain, not the girl, whisky lukby, etc
You really must be passenger ( Michael David Rosenberg) fan. That guy is too much. I've almost all his songs. I love his use of poets and writes almost all his song

4 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by obayaya(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ronan Keating - If tomorrow never comes

4 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Michael Jackson - Liberian girl

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tom Rosenthal- Light's are on but nobody's home.

Ed Sheeran- Perfect.

Amy Winehouse- Back to black.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by idris4r83(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Eberex:
coldplay EVERGLOW makes me fly anytime i listen to it
its the best song ever made on planet earth.
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by buckyfof(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Enya -only time

4 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by HOKIM(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Eberex:
coldplay EVERGLOW makes me fly anytime i listen to it

Im a fan of Coldplay ... A big one.. I dont do secular songs but i cant stop loving Coldplay... Listened to STRAWBERRY SWING?? Ed Sheran - photograph

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by dukeprince50: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
next door to alice- smokie.

this is a touching song, a man who was in love with his neighbour for 24yrs but could not tell her, they played togeda wen deh were kids, then one day wen he wakes up from bed he saw her leaving the neighborhood as the big limo zoomed of her drive, his wish was just to get a single glance before she leave, but he could not.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Daniel Beddingfield - if u're not d one

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

Ofege - Nobody fails

Madonna - La isla bonita

Celion Dion - if walls could talk

Bell Biv Devoe - my crib

Majek Fashek - Mother

Danfo Drivers - no matter what they do

& last but not d least...

Sir Warrior & his oriental blodas int. - elu nwa ka grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Boscojugunu(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Jon bellion

8 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by stilldoingokay(f): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
my is Everlas end, and Ed Sheeran supermarket flower. love playing them wen am sad

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by SEOManiac: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Roll the credits - Paula DeAnde

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Truth707: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ziinno:
Tom Rosenthal- Light's are on but nobody's home.

Ed Sheeran- Perfect.

Amy Winehouse- Back to black.

Asa- Beautiful

French Montana ft Swae Lee: Unforgettable
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by mayorjosh(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hand of God- jon bellion.........I'll find you-lacrae ft tori kelly

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by chiochio1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Shame on you

maklelemakukula:
#2BabaForPresident2019

My most emotional song should be "Danfo drivers" shebi you be Danfo driver swor, ayama Danfo driver swor. The song always makes me cry

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by stmichael001(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Grace by michael w. Smith

5 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Most high by Flavour ft that Liberian little boy.

Bye bye rmx ft Lilwayne.

Joy by Wizkid
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by MARKone(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Silk: please don't go

Brandi Carlile: what can I say.

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by QuietHammer(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Symphony No. 5 in C minor by Ludwig van Beethoven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Truth707:

French Montana ft Swae Lee: Unforgettable

Most emotional song and you are mentioning this? You deserve a hot slap.

8 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by bigerboy200: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
WO..By Olamide..
Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Iceberg3: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mine is BETTER DAYS by Goo Goo Dolls.
"...i wish everyone would love tonight,somebody stopped this endless fight,just a chance we find better days..."

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Ibime(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Most emotional song for me is Aaron Neville - I bid you goodnight

First heard it at a friends funeral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neC_NH1AgTY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Marius26(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
May it be (Enya)

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by georgecso(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Enya, Puff Johnson, Aaron Neville

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by SmartyPants(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Angelica - Age Beeka

I don't even remember which girl i used this song to crush on but it was a powerful feeling... Still get the feeling when i remember the song

4 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by dopeJemi: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Andrea Day - Rise
up

Rachael Platten - fight song

Avery Wilson - if I have to

R. Kelly - I wish, I surrender, you saved me

Cold Play - fix you

Ron Pope - a drop n the ocean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Three Doors Down - Landing in London

Evanescence - My immortal

Hillsong United - With Everything

Songs a grown ass man like me has listened to and cried.

8 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by chiochio1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Roxette - It Must Have Been Love...this song was my only friend when my girlfriend left me for a richer guy, Thank God I have gotten over it now and happily married with lovely kids

13 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by Superpower(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Beyonce - heaven Beyonce - i miss you Christina aguilera - hurt

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. by delikay4luv: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Roxette - It must have been love.

Twista ft faith Evans - hopeful.

Michael Jackson - Heal the world..

Celine dion - Goodbye

celine dion - Power of love.

Immortal technique - You never Know.

Coolio - i'll see you when you get there.

Wyclef Jean - Diallo.

Tech n9ne - meant to happen

lucky Dube - it's not easy

lionel Richie - love oh Love

fun - why am i the one

immortal Technique - Dance with the devil

westlife - please stay

Akon - Ghetto

all stars for Haiti - we are the world

2pac - My Block

p diddy ft faith Evans - i'll be missing you

Michael W smith - Majesty

Enya - May it be

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos) / Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Chidinma Okeke - Friends (Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.