Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

League Of Legends - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / League Of Legends (1590 Views)

League Of Legends Wildrift : Whatsapp Group / League Of Extraordinary PUBG Gaming Competition In Lagos (Live Pictures) / League Of Legends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

League Of Legends by ProjektRekt: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Hello guys. I want to know if there are any league of legend players. If there are, add me: ProjektRekt. If there aren't, I recommend you join. It's a very fun game. You can check their site at leagueoflegends.com but I recommend you have fast internet. About 250KB/s. Looking forward to playing with you guys.
Re: League Of Legends by Nikra(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
There are a lot of people playing League of Legends, me being one of them. I regret that I didn't start playing earlier this amazing game. It is the only online game that's worth the time spent in it. I'm on my way up yet and can't wait to reach the highest level.
Re: League Of Legends by BalaklavaS: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
I haven't played League of Legends for years and now I finally came back to it and I had to buy an unranked Smurf because I lost the details of my previous account. It's kind of frustrating because I put a lot of time in my main account. It's pleasant to return to a game which you've played years ago and remember the good times. I see myself in the skin of that 17 years old that I was when the game first dropped. No matter how many other similar games the developers will come up with, none of them will replace LOL.
Re: League Of Legends by Thanos007: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Download latest lol mod skin from here https://lolmodskinpro.com/lol-mod-skin/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Ps3 Used-akwa Ibom State / ..... / Gta Iv: The Complete Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.