Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Lessons From The Richest Man In Babylon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lessons From The Richest Man In Babylon (345 Views)

The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! / 7 Money Lessons From The Richest Man In Babylon / Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From The Richest Man In Babylon by Corpang: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Lessons from the Richest Man in Babylon | 7 ways to have money

Ways to have money
What can we learn from a man from ancient Babylon? We have summarized 7 lessons of the book, to fill your empty bag and have money.

The world changes, life changes, and often what worked a year ago now has no use.

However, there are things that do not change over time. There are universal rules that remain intact to this day.

The richest man in Babylon shares with us 7 rules to fill your empty bag. Try to understand the process and in the end I will share my action plan based on these 7 rules, which will help you increase your wealth. Let's go for them.

7 Ways to Fill an Empty Bag

1. Start filling your bag

Of every 10 coins you are earning, keep one and spend only 9 of them. You will soon see how fast your savings pocket grows.

With this, the richest man in Babylon wants to tell you that you must save part of your income.

At least 10% of your profit! However, if for now it is impossible to save a tenth of your income starts with a 3, or 5% and gradually you will get up to 10%.

The most important thing is - learn to save and make it a habit. This is the first step to accumulate wealth.

2. Control your expenses

How can I save if all I earn is not enough to meet my needs? First try to reduce and control your expenses.

This means that you need to eliminate unnecessary expenses, only to spend on things that are important.

Do you think you have nowhere to save and that all your expenses are necessary? There is a truth that says: If you do not do something to avoid it, the expenses we call mandatory always grow in proportion to our income.

Do not confuse your needs with your desires, because it is not the same! By making this difference, you will also find the money you can save.

3. Make your money work for you.

When you have already accumulated some money, instead of spending it, invest it. Make every coin you save produces, works for you, that generates interest.

What's more, the income generated by your money (children of your money) should also work for you, as well as the children of your children of income. In this way the money multiplies rapidly.
Read the remaining 4 powerful lessons here: https://corpa.ng/7-money-lessons-from-the-richest-man-in-babylon/

(1) (Reply)

The Anatomy Of Search Engine- The Thesis That Changed The IT World / 2017 Edai Scholarship Registration Extended Till 29th August 2017. / Eksu Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.