Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari (47228 Views)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency / We Are Ready For War - Kanu Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Gucciboss: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
princetom1:

Wetin dem wan use that Biafra army they set up to do.? Just asking o
Which army?
U Don ever see army without guns and tanks shocked
If I tear you slap eh
You go run go awa xiaomi thread grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyynthia:
Ipob is calling for referendum and Buhari is shooting unarmed protesters. Now who is calling for war ?
help me ask them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by gmaribel(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by jacyhelen(f): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
OrientDailyNews:

Source: https://orientdailynews.com/dont-instigate-another-war-kanu-tells-buhari/

kanu is full of Brian...This is the best thing i have Read up this 2017...i have read it up to 5 times..
God bless Kanu...
Afonjas will never agree with him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by beulah2222(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
ruggedised:
this kanu get mind, it marvels me the kind courage this man get

May biafra come to pass cool cool cool

afonja is time for masturbation, tot you people say fear don catch kanu that he's now hiding cheesy grin
Why U Mumu Like Tis?? Anyway It Not Ur Fault Its Who U Are Mumufras

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Well said, Nnamdi Kanu, well said.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by WenysAD(f): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
HeGeMon:
I dey tell u.. d tin don tire we ooo, everyday everyday, abegii make pesn find better news jare

Make dem kuku put dem for boxing ring make we hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by beulah2222(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
jacyhelen:

kanu is full of Brian...This is the best thing i have Read up this 2017...i have read it up to 5 times..
God bless Kanu...
Afonjas will never agree with him
Chai Guy When U Go Get Sence Nah! Uno What Biafra Equation, Bia= Mumu, While Fra= Combination So Biafra Is Just The Combinations Of Senceless Idiotic Toothles Bull Dog, All U Pipul Know How To Do Is To Abuse And Brag On Social Media U're Are Now Here Calling The Name Of The Great Odudwas Comon #gerarahere Joor!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Werehkpe: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ibos need to be wise and not myopic like Nnamdi Kanu is portraying himself.

Ibos have only 5 states in Nigeria (Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo). Importantly ALL are landlocked with only Anamra having limited access to River Niger. If Ibos go, they will go with ONLY these states as ALL the other ethnic groups within the region have openly declared they will not be part of the proposed Biafra.

Hence if they want Biafra, they will lose ALL and will be EXTREMELY dependent on Nigeria for their survival

My dear ibo friends. Think well like the very intelligent people you are and with a clear conscience rather than with the anger and hatred of the memories of an unfortunate civil war!
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
You said you want superior argument but Joe Igbokwe said come and engage him in discourse but you run. Joe is still waiting to have a day with you on issues.
Come to your epistle. I never knew you can descend so low this way. At first, your agitation has been to denigrate other ethnic nationalities and call them all such of foul language and paint them inferior to Igbo but now begging to be gentle a kind.
Asking for self determination is your right but trying to infringe on others right is where you missed it. If early you've been civilised in approach, you've made more friends than enemies. Remember you even said no Igbo should attend any church pastor by Yoruba and you class yourself a Christian. Was that what you read in the Bible, to be an enemy to God's people.
Restrategise and redefine you program and shun bitterness and focus on the material than the immaterial. Advise!
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by RisingSun1: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

The whole of SE is not up to Niger state alone talkless of Kano, Kaduna and others.

You lots will be crushed in no time should any war break out. Get that into your skull.

And also you will never get biafra or presidency. Keep crying
See this Skull mining illiterate judging modern warfare by population.

US with a population of 300m can level India with a population of 1.3 billion in less than 48 hrs

Tiny Israel or even little North Korea can turn the most populated Africa country Nigeria into dust with in 24 hrs.

Hope u got it now mumu?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by menxer: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
OK.

Pls what was Nnamdi Kanu's reaction to PMB's good-to-be-back speech?

NK said he is a democrat, how is boycotting an election in the best interest of a democratic process?

The way NK is going about his Biafra agitation, is he following democratic due process?
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by RisingSun1: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Werehkpe:

Ibos have only 5 states in Nigeria (Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo). Importantly ALL are landlocked with only Anamra having limited access to River Niger. If Ibos go, they will go with ONLY these states as ALL the other ethnic groups within the region have openly declared they will not be part of the proposed Biafra.

Hence if they want Biafra, they will lose ALL and will be EXTREMELY dependent on Nigeria for their survival

My dear ibo friends. Think well like the very intelligent people you are and with a clear conscience rather than with the anger and hatred of the memories of an unfortunate civil war!
UNITY BEGGARS HAVE ARRIVED!

WHY ARE YOU CRYING MORE THE BEREAVED?

ALLOW US TO SUFFER IN BIAFRA. WHAT'S YOUR BUSINESS?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by kikake: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
edupedia:

.....self-deceit....PMB can say what he likes but we ordinary Nigerians want u out as far back as your imagination can carry u...first pack out of Lagos and the north with your fake spare parts and medicines....or do u still need any referendum for that?....yeye people with nonsense agidi for nothing....

Foolishness is when person who eats at least once a day writes something like this.

Britain didn't as Nigerians living in Britain to first leave British territory before Nigeria could be independent from Britain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Donsammi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zico5:
Probably kanu doesn't understand what we called anarchy. U are calling some endangered species freedom fighters. Somebody even needs to ask this fool what ipob are fighting for. There is nothing worthy in that enclave, and that's why they are trying to grab other people's land. It will be a thing of joy if they could be allowed to form their country in that five states enclave. My advice for him is to thread with care cos Buhari is not Osinbajo
funny yah. Biafra aint just about 5 states.. It c0mprises of rivers state and co. Go and read about biafra and Nigeria civil war.

C0me and meet me in abj. B4 u start calling me ip0b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by famzynet: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
apesinola001:
Who is Nnamdi kanu

He is a great man admired and loved by people of the SS and SE because he fights for the freedom of his people from the pharoah Buhari. He is Buhari 's nightmare and the only man in Nigeria (Fayose follow sha) that can look Buhari eyeball to eyeball and call him DICTATOR and Tribal Racist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Donsammi(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Werehkpe:

you d0nt even kn0w the map of biafra self n0r Nigeria self.you didnt know that ibos are in rivers state? Part of benue(close to enugu border) ? Get educated br0.. https://www.naij. com/1108094-map-biafra-states.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by famzynet: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
ihatesycophant:
You said you want superior argument but Joe Igbokwe said come and engage him in discourse but you run. Joe is still waiting to have a day with you on issues.
Come to your epistle. I never knew you can descend so low this way. At first, your agitation has been to denigrate other ethnic nationalities and call them all such of foul language and paint them inferior to Igbo but now begging to be gentle a kind.
Asking for self determination is your right but trying to infringe on others right is where you missed it. If early you've been civilised in approach, you've made more friends than enemies. Remember you even said no Igbo should attend any church pastor by Yoruba and you class yourself a Christian. Was that what you read in the Bible, to be an enemy to God's people.
Restrategise and redefine you program and shun bitterness and focus on the material than the immaterial. Advise!

Guy, do you know that Joe Igbokwe is a coward that is too scared to visit his village for fear of people stoning him . He is a nonentity in his village let alone in Igbo land. Everywhere KANU goes,the crowd follows. KANU is man of the people and even Buhari cannot change that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by famzynet: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
menxer:
OK.

Pls what was Nnamdi Kanu's reaction to PMB's good-to-be-back speech?

NK said he is a democrat, how is boycotting an election in the best interest of a democratic process?

The way NK is going about his Biafra agitation, is he following democratic due process?

Guy,when has voting become a must in Nigeria? Does Nigeria even obey its laws? IPOB has said they will remain in their house on election date so how is that your business? Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen can go and vote ,we don't give a damn about voting in Nigeria again till Referendum is carried out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by menxer: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
famzynet:

Guy,when has voting become a must in Nigeria? Does Nigeria even obey its laws? IPOB has said they will remain in their house on election date so how is that your business? Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen can go and vote ,we don't give a damn about voting in Nigeria again till Referendum is carried out.
That is Ok.
And then the political status quo of the state maintains without contest via an election.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by alen4smith(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is it just me or Mr Kanu seems to have changed from "Hardcore Rap" to "R n B"........... angry
he go soon enter blues
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by greatman247(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is it just me or Mr Kanu seems to have changed from "Hardcore Rap" to "R n B"........... angry

Nnamdi Kanu is a chameleon, I have said it before long time ago. He keeps changing. He is a fool.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
nNEOo:
This guy speaks with intelligence
......don't get me wrong i mean no one has been able to show us reasons why we should remain one.not even Mr President

Then please tell me why we should be divided ?
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
famzynet:

Guy, do you know that Joe Igbokwe is a coward that is too scared to visit his village for fear of people stoning him . He is a nonentity in his village let alone in Igbo land. Everywhere KANU goes,the crowd follows. KANU is man of the people and even Buhari cannot change that.
Young man, you're out of point. Your man said, they should engage him in superior argument and Joe Igbokwe came out that he want to engage him but your guy ran away. Let's leave if he's scared to go to his village for another day. Prevail on Kanu to engage Joe Igbokwe on issues and not on propaganda, abuse and denigration he relief on. Pls Joe Igbokwe is ready for him, Joe is his language person, so they know each in and out. Pls do this assignment and let them meet in one of the national TV.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by MalcoImX: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
VULCAN:
Voting is not a legal requirement. It is strictly voluntary so if someone decides not to vote he cannot be fined or arrested.

Payment of taxes is legally binding so if someone refuses to pay after earning he can be fined or arrested.

I hope this clears it up for you.

No it doesn't. I am asking of the position of the law on "openly canvassing for election boycott," not voting.
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
RisingSun1:
See this Skull mining illiterate judging modern warfare by population.

US with a population of 300m can level India with a population of 1.3 billion in less than 48 hrs

Tiny Israel or even little North Korea can turn the most populated Africa country Nigeria into dust with in 24 hrs.

Hope u got it now mumu?
So Mr. Didinrin is Biafuro USA or Israel .
Why are you this stupid self tori olorun
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
No oooo! Mbanu!
You called for war and war u must have.
Animal!
The scammer brain don reset, sense don dey return even though na in drops.
Ipob are miscre*nts!
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by attackgat: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
ENGANI:
I have a dream!!!!!! Nnamdi Kanu will soon go back to his den in Kuje Prison.

Wha does it matter? Igbos have been in a prison called Nigeria since 1914
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Young man, you're out of point. Your man said, they should engage him in superior argument and Joe Igbokwe came out that he want to engage him but your guy ran away. Let's leave if he's scared to go to his village for another day. Prevail on Kanu to engage Joe Igbokwe on issues and not on propaganda, abuse and denigration he relief on. Pls Joe Igbokwe is ready for him, Joe is his language person, so they know each in and out. Pls do this assignment and let them meet in one of the national TV.
The fraudster has got nothing to offer other than his extremely annoying igbotic accent he uses for name calling and call for public sympathy afterward.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by jsb(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
apesinola001:
Who is Nnamdi kanu
He is your father..
Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by Daboomb: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Israeljones:
August 27 2017... which kin future newspaper b this one..

Everything about that Piglet called Nnamdi Kanu, is rooted in FRAUD and DECEPTION.

He thinks he is smart by trying to premept the Nigerian Armed Forces ....Let the Court he disobeyed by flouting his Bail Conditions, deal with him first, before Bubu will lask him with horse-whip.

The animal even said he liberated Yorubas and other tribes! Imagine?
Other tribes say they are not slave like your kinsmen and dont need your so-called liberation, yet you keep mouthing it like a lunatic.

This Nnamdi Kanu must be taught a lesson otherwise some other deranged Pig will even try smething more daring.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari by andyanders: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Buhari and our security chiefs are just wasting time and seeking any form of appeal for this idiot known as Nnamdi Kanu to be making such statement instead of getting him arrested and charged for treason. His bail need to be revoked and he should be returned to the prison. For me, I will charge him for treason. He never saw the civil war hence his statement. Arrest him and let us see those Igbos that want to fight back. The army should get him now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.