Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Am A One Minute Man! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am A One Minute Man! (2544 Views)

Divorcing Your Husband Because He Is A One Minute Man ? / Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A One Minute Man! by Edrevolution: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hello, Nairalanders!

I have been in this situation for many years now, i will say it fluctuates! Sometimes i go 10 minutes sometimes it's just 2 max, I always see the pains on my wife's face.

The worst part of it is my joystick will i say it's shrinking i am in my mid 30's still it looks like a 10-year-old boy's joystick. Yes it has been like that since courtship and i can bet anything she is not cheating! She believes in me that this is temporary.

I have tried too many traditional herbs, I will drink some with my friends they will come back to testify i will still be there deep down inside me, feeling and pity on my wife, i can tell you clearly that she last cum 6 months ago if not even more...

Please i need a reasonable advice especially from people that has been in this situation before now

Please don't mind my English i type this in pain...

PS: I dont smoke, never smoked before now, in 1 month i take just one bottle of 0.5l Star nothing else. I dont even use sugar for anything not even honey.... I dont eat sugary things since i knew this in many years!

Help a family please.

Please if you dont want to write here we can always talk on BBM my PIN is D8DF848B
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by greatmarshall(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hmm, i have had same experience before... I can be of help, but first you have to run a test to know what is really the problem... It could be an infection...

Mods please kindly move this to FP, This brother needs help
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by Edrevolution: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
greatmarshall:
Hmm, i have had same experience before... I can be of help, but first you have to run a test to what is really the problem... It could be an infection...

It wasnt an infection!

Do you know any other type of test i can do?
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
first of all quit drinking beer and smoking. Accumulated sugar kills joystick faster than anything else, secondly dont call ursef a one minute man cos thers power in spoken words, call urself a one hour man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by greatmarshall(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Edrevolution:

It wasnt an infection!

Do you know any other type of test i can do?
Okay, but have you consulted a Doctor?
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by Edrevolution: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
greatmarshall:
Okay, but have you consulted a Doctor?

I need a permanent solution. You said you had similar experience! Please what did you do?
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by greatmarshall(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Edrevolution:

I need a permanent solution. You said you had similar experience! Please what did you do?
In my case it was an infection but i treated the herbal way and i have be shagging well ever since... Other factors can lead to that also that's why i said you need to consult a Doc he's going to advise you on which test to do...
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by pato405(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
OP, I can assure you, it's purely psychological. You are prolly always in a rush. take your time, exercise a lot more. If symptoms persist, reply my PM.
N.B: I'm a medic & don't subscribe to herbs as efficacy of most of them is yet proven.
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by BiafranBushBoy: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op... take my advice.!! Here We Go!!
There is no need taking all those concoction all in the name of improving sexual ability. You need to work on yourself. How would you achieve that?

1) Work on your food intake. Carbohydrates increases the level of sexual weakness. I would advice you concentrate more on Proteins and fruits.

2) Practice Kergel exercise: It will help to build your peniss muscle. While urinating, when the urine is at it's peak, try and hold it back. Do this often and all the time - It might look childish, but it gives you a stronger demon down there.

3) Work on your pshychology.: It is not a do or die affair, so breath in well, and flow with the tide.

Here comes the most important part.

masturbate before the main sex.! This will get away all the initial gra gra sperm that can spoil somebody show. (Use this method for a start, before you advance)

4) Please her and avoid yourself: See sex as a means of pleasing your woman, and take yourself off the picture totally. Mouth action, explore her body, do weird things and above all, get her to orgasm without insertion. She wouldn't even remember if you lasted a second or not.

If symptoms persists after all these, Your calling is to become a priest!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by ojun50(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Op... take my advice.
yr advice young man
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by greatmarshall(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
pato405:
OP, I can assure you, it's purely psychological. You are prolly always in a rush. take your time, exercise a lot more. If symptoms persist, reply my PM.
N.B: I'm a medic & don't subscribe to herbs as efficacy of most of them is yet proven.
okay could it be the same psychological reason his p*nis is shrinking?
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by Edrevolution: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
pato405:

I have sent a PM
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by BiafranBushBoy: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
ojun50:

yr advice young man

I was typing!! angry cheesy
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by ojun50(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I was typing!! angry cheesy
type fast next time smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by BiafranBushBoy: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
ojun50:

type fast next time smiley

lol.. you not serious
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by ojun50(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol.. you not serious
lol
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by pato405(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
greatmarshall:
okay could it be the same psychological reason his p*nis is shrinking?

Lol! you guys are very funny. grin

FYI, the pen!le shaft doesn't shrink. However, shaft increase in size might stop after a certain age (just like your bones stop elongating after a certain age). In his case, he's prolly adding more weight with age. Weight gain (which doesn't necessarily translate to considerable or equivalent increase in shaft size) will apparently appear like shrinking p!nis.

Op, hope you are not obese, you don't have belly fat (if you do, try loose some through sit-up exercises). Reduce fatty foods which can build up cholesterol - cause high BP - & reduce blood flow to pinile vessels - csn erectile dysfunction. take fruits, plenty water, vegetables, cut down on stress
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op you sound reasonably educated so believe me when I say most of the 'efficacy' of herbs is a placebo effect.
Like any skill in life, lovemaking needs to be trained voluntarily or involuntarily. I used to be like you and had resigned to fate. I nor even send again. Then I learned to play guitar( totally unrelated yes) in relatively old age and a light bulb came on. Any skill can be learned. Don't overthink the matter. You just need to keep training at it, simple and consistent.

Tl;dr
Read the page below,
https://www.nateliason.com/last-longer-in-bed/

It's straight to the point and it WILL WORK.

then for your shrinking penis buy and use daily any penis extender out there.

Needless to say, don't let your woman guilt trip you into feeling like a failure. She might not mean to and maybe she can't help from showing disappointment on her face, but if that continues e go hard.
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by OboOlora(f): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
There is no need taking all those concoction all in the name of improving sexual ability. You need to work on yourself. How would you achieve that?

1) Work on your food intake. Carbohydrates increases the level of sexual weakness. I would advice you concentrate more on Proteins and fruits.

2) Practice Kergel exercise: It will help to build your peniss muscle. While urinating, when the urine is at it's peak, try and hold it back. Do this often and all the time - It might look childish, but it gives you a stronger demon down there.

3) Work on your pshychology.: It is not a do or die affair, so breath in well, and flow with the tide.

masturbate before the main sex.! This will get away all the initial gra gra sperm that can spoil somebody show. (Use this method for a start, before you advance)

4) Please her and avoid yourself: See sex as a means of pleasing your woman, and take yourself off the picture totally. Mouth action, explore her body, do weird things and above all, get her to orgasm without insertion. She wouldn't even remember if you lasted a second or not.

If symptoms persists after all these, Your calling is to become a priest!! cheesy

Some women totally lose interest in sex once they climax. Are you aware?
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by BiafranBushBoy: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
OboOlora:

Some women totally lose interest in sex once they climax. Are you aware?

SOME

Since we are working with the simple minority, he is good to go.
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by bixton(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2017
I'd prefer to go on a private chat with you in other to analyse and recommend a solution to it.
Quote me with your whatsup number.
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by Edrevolution: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
bixton:
I'd prefer to go on a private chat with you in other to analyse and recommend a solution to it.
Quote me with your whatsup number.

I will send private pm so we exchange or via mail.

1 Like

Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by NairalandSARS: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Op visit a neuro-psychiatric clinic.
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by hok4u(f): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Op try and buy Ruzu Bitters,very effective ,use it two hours before meal every morning, you can add tin milk to it to neutralise it's bitter taste,use it religiously, you will see changes.
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by MARKone(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2017
OP's problem is the size of his manhood, the quick ejaculation is just psychological, happens to most men. Since you stated you last long at times, you are not a one minute man. It is the size of ur di-k that is doing you. Browse the internet guy, there are ways you can physically increase your size. Had a copy in PDF format, think I've deleted it.
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by Gokoyer1401: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by sisisioge: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Welldonesir grin
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by sisisioge: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2017
Gokoyer1401:
Hi Bro,
I want to contribute may be my input will help your family.

Do not call yourself a one minute man. Generally, there are close to 30% of men with issue of premature evacuation. Men don't just openly talk about this thing.

A woman that reaches orgasm within one minute of intercourse is different from a woman that need to be penetrated for 10 minutes to reach orgasm.

Woman body system is like engine of a car that needs to be properly warm up for the main act. If you know it takes a lot of time for your wife to reach orgasm, you need to do more work Bro.

Some general tips, find erogenous zones and play with it. Take your time to do this and don't rush into the main act. Ordinary fingers can even please a woman. Be a pleaser and you will not worry about PE.

On the issue of PE, I can tell you that your problem is psychological. You are engrossing with fear of not being able to satisfy your wife and this shift all your attention to how long you last. I will advice to start looking at your beautuful wife in front of you and appreciate her body and focus on how to please her without using joy stick. This will shift your mind and you will discover that you start to make her cum before you evacuate. You don't necessarily have to spend 30mins in her, when she cums, then you are good to go. Most women can come as much as possible though until they are tired. One tip, if you know you are about to cum, withdraw your joystick and stylishly use the tip to be brushing your woman honey pot. Then insert again and continue.

About your shrink joystick, I think it's your weight. Stop taking concoction Bro. Be yourself and have confidence.
quote author=Edrevolution post=59814933]Hello, Nairalanders!

I have been in this situation for many years now, i will say it fluctuates! Sometimes i go 10 minutes sometimes it's just 2 max, I always see the pains on my wife's face.

The worst part of it is my joystick will i say it's shrinking i am in my mid 30's still it looks like a 10-year-old boy's joystick. Yes it has been like that since courtship and i can bet anything she is not cheating! She believes in me that this is temporary.

I have tried too many traditional herbs, I will drink some with my friends they will come back to testify i will still be there deep down inside me, feeling and pity on my wife, i can tell you clearly that she last cum 6 months ago if not even more...

Please i need a reasonable advice especially from people that has been in this situation before now

Please don't mind my English i type this in pain...

PS: I dont smoke, never smoked before now, in 1 month i take just one bottle of 0.5l Star nothing else. I dont even use sugar for anything not even honey.... I dont eat sugary things since i knew this in many years!

Help a family please.

Welldonesire...happy Sunday join grin
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by sisisioge: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2017
Alright OP, here goes my advice:

Most women love the forepplay more than the Do itself. So focus your strength on that while you follow the guy's advice on the size and your stay time. Have a lovely Sunday... Notice how cool the weather is wink?
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by solomto(f): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
MARKone:
OP's problem is the size of his manhood, the quick ejaculation is just psychological, happens to most men. Since you stated you last long at times, you are not a one minute man. It is the size of ur di-k that is doing you. Browse the internet guy, there are ways you can physically increase your size. Had a copy in PDF format, think I've deleted it.
Seriously, am a woman and I feel like correcting you here. The assumption that size matters a lot in sex is fallacy as am concern, as long as he's not too small( below 4 inch) I bet you he can perform wonders and satisfy his wife. The secret in making any woman satisfy in bed is to engage her in good pre-intimacy and subsequent penetration that last at least 15mins. If your wife is not cheating on you she has no reason to complain about your size bcus she's has become adapted to your organ length and girth.
Op,just work on yourself concerning erupting too early,,am not a man to advice you on how to do that. Wish you a happy marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by MARKone(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
solomto:
Seriously, am a woman and I feel like correcting you here. The assumption that size matters a lot in sex is fallacy as am concern, as long as he's not too small( below 4 inch) I bet you he can perform wonders and satisfy his wife. The secret in making any woman satisfy in bed is to engage her in good pre-intimacy and subsequent penetration that last at least 15mins. If your wife is not cheating on you she has no reason to complain about your size bcus she's has become adapted to your organ length and girth.
Op,just work on yourself concerning erupting too early,,am not a man to advice you on how to do that. Wish you a happy marriage.

You have some valid points there. But I guess you missed where the OP said that he has a di-k of a 10yo boy. I have a son about that age so I know how a 10 yo boy pee-pee looks like. In that regard I empathize with the OP, because with his type of condition, size really does matter.
Re: I Am A One Minute Man! by Edrevolution: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Thanx
I have been working on the bolded part! Its a bit painful though just wanted to know how long is should always hold this for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gift Is Suitable For A Typical Nigerian Mom? / Mummies I Need Your Help / Dispute And Fight Among Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.