Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? (12126 Views)

Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? / 3d Animators Corner / To All 3d Animators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by Maxflame(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2006
As i posted before here is my personal online portfolio http://maxflame.cgsociety.org/gallery/ can't post my company's website coz its being updated. Check my profile to see my contact details.
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by Gamine(f): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2006
oh yeah id definately like to join this
i am into graphics i could help with texturing and concept development
definately sweet wink
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by Maxflame(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2006
How good are you? would definately like to work with a female in the team if you know what i mean. . . wink Bwahahaha! But seriously i would. Post up some of your works lets see.
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by pucho(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2006
i a, glad to have stumbled on this group i am presently working on a proposal to afew of the major Producers in the movie industry and i am putting to gether a team to woork on video effects and 3d animations as well music vieos please if you are interested please holla at me on lawalseuna@yahoo.com. thanks i believe with great ideas and a little hard work we can make a difference
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by wilsonhaze(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2006
if anybody wants to join, the site is www.3dproject.r8.org please remember you have to be active at the site and at least good in any field, be it texture, modeling, character rigging, lighting e.t.c.
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by tropoot(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2006
hi y'all,
i just stumbled on this forum. i am also very crazy about 3d animation (especially those with african xters). i just started (beginner) modelling with 3ds max, although i have got enuf passion so learning for me has been very fast. i really want to be part of this project, so i joined the 2nd forum (i beg give access quick), i'll like to catch up with all that has been going on so i can give my own quota. thanks and again access pls.
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by damseremie(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2006
I am also into 3d modelling and animation .
Some of my work is at www.3dnigeria.6x.to
Here are a few of them
Lets move from talk to action
[img]http://[/img][img][/img]

Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by eezeebee(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2006
I'd appreciate an opportunity to contribute my meagre skills in visualization, texturing and animation to this project. Samples of work I've done are linked below:

I've attempted to register on the other site and I'm awaiting Administrators approval.

Thanks.
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by Zule(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2006
eezeebee:

I'd appreciate an opportunity to contribute my meagre skills in visualization, texturing and animation to this project. Samples of work I've done are linked below:

I've attempted to register on the other site and I'm awaiting Administrators approval.

Thanks.

eezeebee

what software are u using for you 3D stuff?
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by eezeebee(m): 3:44am On May 24, 2006
Zule,

I use a combination of autocad, 3d studio and corel draw for maps. You?
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by Zule(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2006
i am not yet into 3d
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by majia1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2006
[flash=200,200][/flash]hi layi, i amĀ  an architectural student i need this for my project.do u think u can help me smiley
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by tundefajim(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2006
Hey fellas,

I really need help from you guys. I'm intersted in 3D animation just don't have tools or experience. I have the desire to know about it, I just need direction and access to sites, resources n software,

Can u guys please be of assistance to a fellow devotee? Please reply,

My email addy is jinfutai_x@yahoo.com. Thanks ,
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by omejeetu(m): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2006
I AM A NETWORK AND COMPUTER ENGINEEER, I AM THINKING OF GOING INTO A MEDIA PRODUCTION BROADCASTING AND SOME THINING MORE FASCINATING WHICH STILL REMAING AS A SECRETE TO ME ALONE, BUT I CAN LEND YOU A CONCEPT OF SPONSORSHIP THAT IS AS FAST AS YOU CAN CAN THINK OR YOU CAN LET ME HANDLE THAT ASPECT IF I CAN BE A MAMBER OF THAT TEAM WOTH THE MAIN INTREST OF MAKING THAT DREAM WORK, SYLVESTER 08029078393
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by seyijason(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2006
Am not much of a 3d expert sure wanna learn but i think i can be of good help In the area of research work i do a lot i can also sell most of your work for 300 naira i can also help to purchase pc's at 40k even less for a lap top i can get that @ 20k or at least 18k
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by crux(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2006
guys nice concept, i aint really good in 3d but just lerning. though i have colleagues in the firm who are good but i am really interested. with script i have a guy who is very good. men guys im impressed.
expect.
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by jworos(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2006
i really want to go into 3d creation but i'm not gud . but if it's possible i'm in. shocked
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by Raymand(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2006
Guys, come on lets give 2D animation a try! i saw Weird MC's music video and i think it rocked in 3D but i think 2D would appeal more to the general pulic (in Nigeria) than 3D, plenty of kids here are glued to cartoon network which has only 2D animations, I'm currently trying 2D.
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by Raymand(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2006
If you want to join my 2D team holla me at osmineditor1@hotmail.com i'll send you some animation toys to play with,
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by spade: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2006
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by Seun(m): 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2006
We need to know what you charge for 3d work and we need to see what you are capable of doing.
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by spade: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2006
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by Seun(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2006
If you don't price your work, then you are already making a loss by spending time learning to do 3D work!
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by spade: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2006
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by c0dec(m): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2006
great FUTOite! pah. . .
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by justbones(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2008
wats the standard price for the design of posters?
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by powerblaze(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2008
Hey Bones, wherez the stuff you posted? Lemme see, I wanted to post some of ma stuff here, but lemme see wats going around first
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by xothermik(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2008
hello there and i just registered here an u guys shud b on d look out cuz i'll soon be posting some of my work. i really want in on this group but u guys beta make up ya minds if u gona make it happen or not
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by xothermik(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2008
and yeah my works way too large for the two hundred kb right now but ill compress some soon enough
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by ladikol: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2008
Hi, I'm in for the project.

I'm an Animator. I use after effects for motion graphics and special effects, and i'm getting my hands on Maya 7 as well.
Re: Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? by ladikol: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2008
Hi, I'm in for the project.

I'm an Animator. I use after effects for motion graphics and special effects, and i'm getting my hands on Maya 7 as well.

My website address is www.trinitydigitals.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander Makes Nikon I Am Football Photography Competition Top 20 / 5 Bedroom Country Home Design With Basement. / HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO YOUR ANDROID SMART PHONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.