Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail (4323 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Bravo123: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
The Nigerian government has asked the court to revoke the bail granted leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

In a statement,  the office of the Attorney General, Abubakar Malami, is also asking the court to order the arrest and detention of Mr. Kanu, pending the determination of the charge against him.

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/08/fg-moves-revoke-nnamdi-kanus-bail/

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by AtkinsPlanet(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
late post.
Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by sarrki(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Kuje straight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by sarrki(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
jomonic:
Arrant nonsense

No online Igbos will be spared

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by benzene00: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
what
Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by MalcoImX: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Heiisenberg(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Your federal government should be blamed if/when this turns into a full scale crisis.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Damnmaster: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
is FG a name of person? ndi ngbu always on d move for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by wordproof: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
There are too many Nnamdi Kanus now...its too late, cry me a river

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by MalcoImX: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Heiisenberg:
Your federal government should be blamed if/when this turns into a full scale crisis.
What do you mean blame? Nothing will happen.
So, a man who breaks a bond should not be called to account for his transgressions or what?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Civil war loading....

4 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by PassingShot(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Heiisenberg:
Which full scale crisis?

The terrorist will spend more time in Kuje this time around than before.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Daviddson(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Better late than never. The guy should be bundled back to Kuje in less than a week's time. Kanu is just another Nigerian, there's nothing to fear about him. While other countries are jailing their former presidents and their citizens are going to sleep with their two eyes closed...abeg who's Kanu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by ajealadick(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Best move ever. Lock him up forever.

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Ikology(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
I saw it coming. No strategy no tactics. He violated his bail conditions.

6 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by zionmade1: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
it will be the worst mistake the government would ever make. That move is a result of sheer hatred for igbos. Arresting Kanu will throw the entire south east into crisis the same with some parts of South south. They are moving to arrest Kanu while the arewa people who gave quit notice and the rest feel safe.
We are watching, From my analysis buhari has an in built hatred for Igbos. There is no unity in this country at all, I don't support Kanu and IPOB but both Kanu and IPOB has not killed a single life, no Hausa man is threatened in the east, so why not leave the guy and work towards defeating his ideologies

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by tinsel: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
5DMindset:
Civil war loading....
You will fight this one alone.

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by tinsel: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
And the irony is that if he runs away, those senators who signed his bail bond will be in real trouble.

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by jayson87: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu feasting on the gullibility of average igbo men

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by myright: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Arrant nonsense.
Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Boscojugunu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good, he will return to where he belongs
Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by FriendNG: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
zionmade1:
it will be the worst mistake the government would ever make. That move is a result of sheer hatred for igbos. Arresting Kanu will throw the entire south east into crisis the same with some parts of South south. They are moving to arrest Kanu while the arewa people who gave quit notice and the rest feel safe.
We are watching, From my analysis buhari has an in built hatred for Igbos. There is no unity in this country at all, I don't support Kanu and IPOB but both Kanu and IPOB has not killed a single life, no Hausa man is threatened in the east, so why not leave the guy and work towards defeating his ideologies

Y dont you advice him to respect his bail condition. You know how hard it takes before he was released but he has violated virtually all the bail conditions. You dont see wrong in that but you see wrong in revoking his bail.

4 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by GameGod(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
The funny thing is that nothing will happen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by FriendNG: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
GameGod:
The funny thing is that nothing will happened grin

Something will happen.

4 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by GameGod(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Time up! Cownu is going back to kuje, The funny thing is that nothing will happen grin
Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Yakson09: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
bubu no dey waste time.oya return dat jew to kuje where he belongs to

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by GameGod(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Something will happen.
I mean the ipob miscreants, they no fit do anything grin all their​ chest beating ends here on Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by angryblogger: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4010568/cc-igp-idris-ibrahim-senate
Lalasticlala, my 10k was stolen by Nigerian Police who swore to serve and protect.

1 Like

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by FriendNG: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
GameGod:

I mean the ipob miscreants, they no fit do anything grin all their​ chest beating ends here on Nairaland grin

You overtake me. I was waiting for you to say: "What will happen ? "

Then I will reply with " Chest beating "

2 Likes

Re: FG Moves To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obigbo Is On Fire. Zoo Soldiers Attacking Our People / Man Cheats Death In Port Harcourt PICS, VIDEO / See The Moment Leaders Clapped And Shook Buhari After Wonderful Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.