Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? (461 Views)

Nigeria Received $3.8 Billion Capital Inflows In Q4 2019, Down By -32.42% / 6 Reasons Why Sowore Should Be Elected As Next President By Dr Malcolm Fabiyi / Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? by davoremix(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hello.

So the situation here is that I strongly desire to be the President of the country.

I am a son of the soil, Yoruba and I have excellent, tested, trusted and unorthodox plans that are certain to turn our fortunes around and enable things are done right in the country.

I have really spent ample time thinking and rethinking these strategies.

I'm 22 now, so with the new bill, I have to wait till 2027 to contest. I want to build a strong political profile before then.

Does anyone have any advice (preferably from experience) on how to go about this?

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? by mrsfavour(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
not bad
Re: I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? by Akissani: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
SUG president
Re: I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? by jumobi1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Isn't 35 what the new bill recommends?
Re: I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? by valenu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
davoremix:
Hello.

So the situation here is that I strongly desire to be the President of the country.

I am a son of the soil, Yoruba and I have excellent, tested, trusted and unorthodox plans that are certain to turn our fortunes around and enable things are done right in the country.

I'm 22 now, so with the new bill, I have to wait till 2027 to contest. I want to build a strong political profile before then.

Does anyone have any advice (preferably from experience) on how to go about this?

Thanks.

It is possible. Just start from the grassroot. Become a philanthropist. Become an activist. Be prayerful.
Re: I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? by otitokoroleti: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
davoremix:
Hello.

Thanks.
lol, nothing is impossible but I'm sorry you can't become president of the federal republic of Nigeria at 32yrs. You can become president of Oodu Republic tho because I'm not sure of Nigeria existence till 2027
Re: I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? by Desyner: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
President of tomato sellers association? If Nigeria pray hard to God.
Re: I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? by uwa1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
I wish u all the best.... But one advice.... Don't be like Yahaya Bello when you get the opportunity.... Make the youth proud.....
Re: I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? by Blue3k(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Move to a country where it's allowed is first piece of advice.
Re: I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
sacrifice a family member or join a powerful occult first

(1) (Reply)

Army Formations Have Difficulty Training, Says Tarfa / Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter (video) / Lagos Engages Stakeholders On International Airport Road Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.