Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235805 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
ayanle456:

Hi am somali. I just wanted to know why you guys are obsessed with our people. Do you guys know how many people who are somali who go to google and type somali. and these thread on nairaland pop up. wow, i had to sign up, and at least to say a few things. consider these things public service announcements. things that somalis and ethiopians would never really say to your face but think in their head.

first, your obsession is flattering but its border line creepy. second, the idea that other africans find us beutiful to the point where they wanna know about our history and why we look a certain way is quite cute. but the idea of hoards of unevolved west africans admiring our women puts me on the defense. thirdly, these types of threads reinforce my views that their is a reason why my people are better than west africans. and further reinforce the belives why some somalis dont want to be considered africans. the thought of you guys debating whether we are african shows me one more reason why i refer to my self as somali and not black or african.

Its almost as if, if you could convince yourselfs past the point that somalis and ethiopians hate your guts. and prove that they are black. than you would be more proud to be african. and i can understand that part atleast. cause with ethiopia and somalia. the average african looks something thats not fully evolved. stay classy nigerians.

Don't be moved by some few self hating low lives on this website no original Nigerian wey im mama born form him papa will be talking about Somali girls as been the most beautiful girls they have ever seen. Somali ko Somali ni grin grin grin reminds me of those awkward teeth

1 Like

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ayanle456: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2012
looool, i reread this thread and many others. they were not created by somalis, they were created by slaves,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kandiikane(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^ I did not know somalis are still in captivity, poor you cry
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ayanle456: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2012
i just wish u guys left our women alone, because u know damn well that they find u unattractive, so why drool over them online, its sad, and shows a slave mentality
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lovenhate2: 7:43am On Mar 08, 2012
These are 2 beautiful somalian girls

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2012
ayanle456:

i just wish u guys left our women alone, because u know damn well that they find u unattractive, so why drool over them online, its sad, and shows a slave mentality

So who are those somali girls trying to eat our west african brothers raw at clubs? The slutty and brainwashed ones? undecided
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lovenhate2: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
i am Somalian and i have very close friends that are Nigerian and they are more real and more trustworthy than Somalians in general i'm not hating on my own peoples but they just uncivilized people real talk most of them not all of them, Somalians are fucken racist trying call out other people but all of them are not pretty only the mixed ones are the unique ones, there just mad there man are deadbeats and they look up to black successful man which are Nigerian man the only problem is if there not muslim they can't bring them back home, i love Somalia but not so much the people, # team Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kikuyu1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2012
The Somali inability to understand anydamnthing shines through yet again!Fyt,ayanle456,Naijjaboys don't force themselves on your women.I know cause even here in Kenya we don't;and there's nothing you can do about it. These days women Bleep who they want-G-A-S-P! Btw,its a god thing since you guys have been marrying your cousins for WAYYYYY TOO LONG!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ayanle456: 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2012
loven2hate...ur a trol..and i can see it a mile away...i know somali people...and i know how we thing...we dont refer to ourself in third person....

also...no somali would disrespect their somali men...because ur father is somali....

secondly the mixed somali ones are only 5percent of the population....so i know u wouldnt put ur own people down unless ur somali...

further more...those girls posted above...are not mixed...am not mixed ...and i look good...so u know damn well that no somali in their right mind would go after a black man...are u high? we look down on blacks....

anyway....all the pictures of the somalis posted on nairaland...are not mixed.d..their are somali...and the fact u dont know this tells me ur not somali....

ur peoples obsession needs to end....leave my people alone...leave our women alone...stick with ur apes u call women...lol
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ayanle456: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
love2hate...i found out ur a trol...and i knew it...i looked at ur profile...u created ur account only few days ago to post those two comments....

the way u speak sounds so unsomali....and u refer to urself as a somalian...no somali refers themselves as a somalian...its somali....and somalis have pride...too much pride....so u gota learn to be a better troll....

the average somali doesnt hang out with other blacks...except at school....but thats about it...so ur pretending to be somali...to prove that somalis are not racist....loooooool....that just proves my point....so sad...
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Somaliperson: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2012
ayanle456: love2hate...i found out ur a trol...and i knew it...i looked at ur profile...u created ur account only few days ago to post those two comments....

the way u speak sounds so unsomali....and u refer to urself as a somalian...no somali refers themselves as a somalian...its somali....and somalis have pride...too much pride....so u gota learn to be a better troll....

the average somali doesnt hang out with other blacks...except at school....but thats about it...so ur pretending to be somali...to prove that somalis are not racist....loooooool....that just proves my point....so sad...

Well I am a Somali and I registered just so I could tell you that what you're saying is 100% wrong! You need to remember that racism is against the teachings of Islam. Somalis are black people too so stop talking like a fool. We are all human beings and we are all made from clay. We're all born the same way and we will all die in the end. There is nothing wrong with a Somali marrying a Nigerian. I have cousins that are half Somali half Nigerian. You need a reality check because you are not superior to another human being based on your nationality.

Please don't bother saying that i am a non-Somali because waan ahay ok? Af soomaliga aad baan uaganaa. Edhab yeeloo and illhay ka baq. So the question is are YOU really Somali or are YOU a troll who is just pretending to be Somali just to make Somalis look?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Somaliperson: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2012
Man I really feel sorry for the Nigerians on here. I don't know how you put up with some of the Somalis on this site. As a Somali I am disgusted by some of the things they say and all the pointless pictres that they posted. Some people need to get a life.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by lithuany: 12:08am On May 04, 2012
..walahi some people really have disease in their heart? how can u feel superior over some1 because they r darker? i am caucasian, but i feel more african then some africans... fear the day when Allah swt ask u about what u say, so full of pride.. pride is from shaytan, just the same way as he left superior to adam (as). people r only will be differentiated based on their piety and fear of Allah. so, my dear sister, look into yo heart and evaluate yo self, and if u find something wrong, then correct yo self, or at least try.. and keep trying.. who knows, mayb one day Allah give u a good nigerian husband that will make u happy inshaallah..
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ayanle456: 8:38am On May 19, 2012
uhm...i just dont like these losers...i dont know why you are sticking up for them...

i think i should have the right to comment...when they go out and post pics of somali women who are muslim...they come here and drool over them...dont i have the right to break up theyre orgy for somali women...i mean what type of insecure people post the pics of people who dislike them....

i guess this is the reason why these people are easy to enslave....
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Ubah786: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2012
Hot.............

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Ubah786: 6:12am On Dec 15, 2012
More.................

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Africa4Power: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2013
Hello Fellow African Sisters & Brothers,

I am a proud somali sister and just because I take pride in my culture does not mean that I must put down my fellow sisters and brothers. I have confidence in my country, culture and fellow Africans. I dream of the day when Africa will unite and stand tall and proud.

I came across this website by complete chance and then had the misfortune of readying this post!!!!!!

Please note that NOT all somalia's share the views of these uneducated, self hating and ignorant fools calling themselves somalis. They are not even human beings, putting out vile statements and then having the audacity to claim all somalis feel the same. NO WE DON'T.

My west African sisters are beautiful period, Soul, Face, hair and body.

The idea of what is beautiful, skin tone, hair is a White mans idea planted in the minds of the weak. If the uneducated, self racist fools on here actually observed the affairs of the world they would see that Whites are forever trying to imitate black people TAN, MUSIC ... ETC

I have meet many fellow African sisters & brothers at school or work and I have always got to dispel this view that the few 'ignorant' have put forward. It makes me so MAD!!!!!

Somali have a very closed cultural stand when it comes to integrating with the rest of the world, THIS IS TRUE. But can you say that your parents or grandparents do not want you to continue there blood line?? For me its a nice thing to have, but i think we should adopt all the kids with no parents first!

Also we are closed off from the world for a number of reasons that have nothing to do with the way anther country looks!!!! They include;

- By nature we his is because we are nomads
- We have not been in multi cultural environments for very long and still waiting for the war to end so we can return home.

At the end of the day we all come from MAMA AFRICA. Once upon a time all of African used to join us for Sporting games that we held.

Respect, Peace and love

1 Like

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Puntite: 1:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Here is some more sexy somali babe

Xaaaxx! God bless somalia! Truly gods land
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by 02ss: 11:16am On May 09, 2018
Africa4Power:
Hello Fellow African Sisters & Brothers,

I am a proud somali sister and just because I take pride in my culture does not mean that I must put down my fellow sisters and brothers. I have confidence in my country, culture and fellow Africans. I dream of the day when Africa will unite and stand tall and proud.

I came across this website by complete chance and then had the misfortune of readying this post!!!!!!

Please note that NOT all somalia's share the views of these uneducated, self hating and ignorant fools calling themselves somalis. They are not even human beings, putting out vile statements and then having the audacity to claim all somalis feel the same. NO WE DON'T.

My west African sisters are beautiful period, Soul, Face, hair and body.

The idea of what is beautiful, skin tone, hair is a White mans idea planted in the minds of the weak. If the uneducated, self racist fools on here actually observed the affairs of the world they would see that Whites are forever trying to imitate black people TAN, MUSIC ... ETC

I have meet many fellow African sisters & brothers at school or work and I have always got to dispel this view that the few 'ignorant' have put forward. It makes me so MAD!!!!!

Somali have a very closed cultural stand when it comes to integrating with the rest of the world, THIS IS TRUE. But can you say that your parents or grandparents do not want you to continue there blood line?? For me its a nice thing to have, but i think we should adopt all the kids with no parents first!

Also we are closed off from the world for a number of reasons that have nothing to do with the way anther country looks!!!! They include;

- By nature we his is because we are nomads
- We have not been in multi cultural environments for very long and still waiting for the war to end so we can return home.

At the end of the day we all come from MAMA AFRICA. Once upon a time all of African used to join us for Sporting games that we held.

Respect, Peace and love

you stupid pretentious bitch,since when are somalis compared to west africans especially fucking nigerians,dont care about your personal taste or preference dont put my people in the same level as these monkeys,ajnabi madowgga
our hıstory our people are NOT the same as other afrıcans any concept epect e fact that we have black skin and our country is in this fucking continent of ape

so what you work with them and nice to you bitch,thats your life,we somalis are proud and will never compare or put our selves in the same sentence as these apes looking slaves

I only respect fulanı hausa of nigeria and west africa they closer to our kin not these apes,so Bleep you proud somali bitch

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.