Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235794 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by nolongTing: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2011

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by nolongTing: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2011

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by nolongTing: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2011

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by nolongTing: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2011

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by nolongTing: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2011

I think somalians are so hot we need to send them some water asap!

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by nolongTing: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2011
\

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Somagirl(f): 3:15am On Aug 30, 2011
Hi guys,

(I'm new here and I'm not even Nigerian but my friend showed me this thread and I had to give my two-cents)

First of all whoever says that Somali women in general are more beautiful than Nigerian women is either mentally deficient or seriously brain washed and is till going through psychological slavery! (LMAO harsh but its my opinion)

Secondly, there is no such thing as 'ugly' if you want to scrutinise a building based on appearance you are basically saying the architect of that building sucked at his job. When you scrutinise human beings based on something they cannot control such as race and physical appearances you are disrespecting the creator and show no appreciation for God's art!

Thirdly, we are all humans and we are entitled to have preferences thus if some of you prefer Somali/Nigerian/Chinese etc, women than so be it but there is no need to put down or compare people in a negative way. Also, it is very easy to be biased and ethnocentric when advocating for your own people nothing wrong with it so far as you don't disrespect others to get your point across!

P.s NolongTing Are you serious? There are good and bad people in every nation you can highlight the negatives all you like we are humans at the end of the day!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2011
Spot on Somagirl cool cool
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by amiskurie(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2011
Most Women in nigeria are doing so bad socially,imagine Goldie claiming men are freaks for not toasting her.wen dem shakara to much nko,abi!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by geeljiire: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
alot of insecure people in this thread.

personally, i like all african features, particularly ivorian/mali. i'm somali and i'll tell you guys something some of these western somalis or anyone has mentioned. somali's themselves are different. there are 2 types, northern somali's(consisting of 2 clans which share close common ancestry, isaaq/dir clans) and southern somali's( who have intermarried, throughout the generations with people of west african descent). northern somali's or somalilanders/djibouti tend to be lighter skinned and have more indigenous features, similar to that of ethiopian/eritrean('tigreans', the light skinned beautiful ethiopians being posted. majority of ethiopians are 'amhara' and look nothing like the ones being mentioned. i don't want to be racist but southern somalis are generally darker skinned and have nappy hair. southern somalia is the somalia the media usually portray. war torn and desperate. most people don't know this but we somali's don't even mix. we look different, have different customs and cultures. blame the british and italians for colonial segregation.

i've lived in northern somalia for 2 years. and although it's true somalis are generally 'pretty', they are just that, pretty as in they have delicate features. i personally don't find them attractive(although you'll see the best looking somali girls not in europe or america, but in hargeisa city at sunset), it's like finding my mother or sister attractive. it's the features,

blah blah, sorry for bumping dead thread but what i'm trying to say is, we're all different and it's time we stopped arguing and celebrated are differences(cliche). i find west african girls got more sex appeal if you know what i mean,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 3:50am On Nov 19, 2011
geeljiire:

alot of insecure people in this thread.

personally, i like all african features, particularly ivorian/mali. i'm somali and i'll tell you guys something some of these western somalis or anyone has mentioned. somali's themselves are different. there are 2 types, northern somali's(consisting of 2 clans which share close common ancestry, isaaq/dir clans) and southern somali's( who have intermarried, throughout the generations with people of west african descent). northern somali's or somalilanders/djibouti tend to be lighter skinned and have more indigenous features, similar to that of ethiopian/eritrean('tigreans', the light skinned beautiful ethiopians being posted. majority of ethiopians are 'amhara' and look nothing like the ones being mentioned. i don't want to be racist but southern somalis are generally darker skinned and have nappy hair. southern somalia is the somalia the media usually portray. war torn and desperate. most people don't know this but we somali's don't even mix. we look different, have different customs and cultures. blame the british and italians for colonial segregation.

i've lived in northern somalia for 2 years. and although it's true somalis are generally 'pretty', they are just that, pretty as in they have delicate features. i personally don't find them attractive(although you'll see the best looking somali girls not in europe or america, but in hargeisa city at sunset), it's like finding my mother or sister attractive. it's the features,

blah blah, sorry for bumping dead thread but what i'm trying to say is, we're all different and it's time we stopped arguing and celebrated are differences(cliche). i find west african girls got more sex appeal if you know what i mean,

Interesting. Where you born in Somalia?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by geeljiire: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2011
yes.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2011
geeljiire:

yes.

Cool! Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy Nairaland as much as I do smiley
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ayanle456: 2:03am On Jan 03, 2012
i swear u west africans are like animals, it is apparent every day that u are the decendents of those who sold ur own people to white men, am somali, and i am disgusted that u care so much about other people. every day i see some stupid west african nigger hitting on my sister i want to kill him. leave our women alone, leave us alone, u have some inferiority comlex, somali people are better looking than u, u know how i know, we dont make forums saying nigerians are hot, do u know that somalis use to own bantu slaves, yeah true storie they are called somali bantu, they took our language and our religion and our customs, essentially brining civility, anyway ur people come across as insecure bastards when i see threads like this, stop shaming ur selves, stop talking about other peoples women, i know this is hard considering ur women wear weaves, look like monkeys, big lips, nose, essentialy they look like two legged apes,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpia5: 2:06am On Jan 03, 2012
we dont make forums saying nigerians are hot

its low self esteem combined with yahoo yahoo that makes my fellow nigerians do things like that.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tpia5: 2:07am On Jan 03, 2012
ie open senseless threads.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ayanle456: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2012
Hi am somali. I just wanted to know why you guys are obsessed with our people. Do you guys know how many people who are somali who go to google and type somali. and these thread on nairaland pop up. wow, i had to sign up, and at least to say a few things. consider these things public service announcements. things that somalis and ethiopians would never really say to your face but think in their head.

first, your obsession is flattering but its border line creepy. second, the idea that other africans find us beutiful to the point where they wanna know about our history and why we look a certain way is quite cute. but the idea of hoards of unevolved west africans admiring our women puts me on the defense. thirdly, these types of threads reinforce my views that their is a reason why my people are better than west africans. and further reinforce the belives why some somalis dont want to be considered africans. the thought of you guys debating whether we are african shows me one more reason why i refer to my self as somali and not black or african.

Its almost as if, if you could convince yourselfs past the point that somalis and ethiopians hate your guts. and prove that they are black. than you would be more proud to be african. and i can understand that part atleast. cause with ethiopia and somalia. the average african looks something thats not fully evolved. stay classy nigerians.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
ayanle456:

i swear u west africans are like animals, it is apparent every day that u are the decendents of those who sold ur own people to white men, am somali, and i am disgusted that u care so much about other people. every day i see some silly west african nigger hitting on my sister i want to kill him. leave our women alone, leave us alone, u have some inferiority comlex, somali people are better looking than u, u know how i know, we dont make forums saying nigerians are hot, do u know that somalis use to own bantu slaves, yeah true storie they are called somali bantu, they took our language and our religion and our customs, essentially brining civility, anyway ur people come across as insecure bastards when i see threads like this, stop shaming ur selves, stop talking about other peoples women, i know this is hard considering ur women wear weaves, look like monkeys, big lips, nose, essentialy they look like two legged apes,

ayanle456:

Hi am somali. I just wanted to know why you guys are obsessed with our people. Do you guys know how many people who are somali who go to google and type somali. and these thread on nairaland pop up. wow, i had to sign up, and at least to say a few things. consider these things public service announcements. things that somalis and ethiopians would never really say to your face but think in their head.

first, your obsession is flattering but its border line creepy. second, the idea that other africans find us beutiful to the point where they wanna know about our history and why we look a certain way is quite cute. but the idea of hoards of unevolved west africans admiring our women puts me on the defense. thirdly, these types of threads reinforce my views that their is a reason why my people are better than west africans. and further reinforce the belives why some somalis dont want to be considered africans. the thought of you guys debating whether we are african shows me one more reason why i refer to my self as somali and not black or african.

Its almost as if, if you could convince yourselfs past the point that somalis and ethiopians hate your guts. and prove that they are black. than you would be more proud to be african. and i can understand that part atleast. cause with ethiopia and somalia. the average african looks something thats not fully evolved. stay classy nigerians.

What's the fuss about a bunch of people who practically look the same and have the same features? At least we west Africans have diverse looks. . .I'd really hate to walk around people who could be mistaken for twins born from the same gigantic vagina. undecided

And you don't go around hating on men who hit on your country women. These women have the right to say yes or no, and if they say yes, that's their cup of tea. Or do you want to marry all the women from your country?

Shut up jor!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by queensmith: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2012
hmmmm- somalian girls can be incredibly beautiful, please note my use of [b]can be[/b]s i will say no more about that.

then again they are the perfect mix of black and arabian, that probably adds to the beauty situation.

the men on the other hand *cough* i will say no more about that.

then again i know some somali men that are just too beautiful for words. . .
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2012
Men are not meant to be beautiful. lipsrsealed
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by queensmith: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2012
tis true- yet some are. beautiful, like trey songs- shia labeouf, alexander skarsgard, the list can go on til tommorow. grin grin grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2012
Oh gosh! I thought I was the only one to find Trey Songs really unattractive. There is nothing manly about that guy. shocked
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by queensmith: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2012
o god! trey songs is incredibly attractive!! shocked shocked shocked I feel the need to ask if your gaaaaaaay shocked shocked

of course he's manly, off to youtube to count his manly pacs right now!!
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2012
I'm not gay, but me nor like pretty boys.

Men are supposed to be handsome, not pretty.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by queensmith: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2012
men can be both. . . very both. . .very much both like so. . .sorry i was busy counting treys pacs ive forgotten how to speak english grin grin grin

I think I prefer pretty boys to rough looking ones. makes sense.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2012
I like the west African look a lot.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by queensmith: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
hmmmm- whats the west african look?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2012
Definitely not those feminine Somalis.

Even in Nigeria I don't find Hausa, Fulani or light skinned men attractive.

I like them dark, tall, nice built, even with few chest hairs, thick legs (not those tooth picks lipsrsealed).

Pronounced jaws, thick lips and sexy eyes and smile. kiss kiss
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ayanle456: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2012
I just think its weird that somalis in general have a bad view about africans n african americans, but u guys have general favourable view, i never see somali men or women talking about west african dna and ur hair, i see so many threads on nairaland about our dna and hair, its creepy, i swear white people ask me all thetime, why do west africans have low self esteem, i say no they dont, and than i see this thread, and were not mixed with arab, we are the orginal africans, most somalis dont like to be called african because , the typical african doesnt look like somali,ethiopian, part of it is cause of racism, but mostly its cause we dont like to identify with people who dont look like us or have the same religion,

but u guys shold stop posting pics of somali men and women on ur forums, its creepy, and why do u do it anyway, all my somalifriends come on here to read ur threads, morpheus on here is pretty famous, he knows more about somali dna than any somali i know, why do u guys do this, as forthe girl who said somalis men are pretty thanks, i know, but plz dont say that out loud, stick to nigerians, thanks,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kandiikane(m): 6:22am On Feb 27, 2012
ayanle456:

loool, I dont blame you at all
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by ayanle456: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2012
kandiikane:

loool, I dont blame you at all

thanks for understanding, but why do u guys do this though, most somali people thing negatively of other africans because of this, it seems u guys have no pride in ur women, or ur history, somali people are pridefull even though we have not had a central governmetn for 20 years, why cant u guys have at least enough pride to not drool over other peoples women online, any somali can see these threads, all i have to do is google somali, and i see other africans who create threads like these, this reinforces all the stereotypes i have of africans and american blacks, a decent reply to why ur people do this would be greatefully appreciated, thanks in advance.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
ayanle456:

thanks for understanding, but why do u guys do this though, most somali people thing negatively of other africans because of this, it seems u guys have no pride in ur women, or ur history, somali people are pridefull even though we have not had a central governmetn for 20 years, why cant u guys have at least enough pride to not drool over other peoples women online, any somali can see these threads, all i have to do is google somali, and i see other africans who create threads like these, this reinforces all the stereotypes i have of africans and american blacks, a decent reply to why ur people do this would be greatefully appreciated, thanks in advance.
Ok, first of all this thread was created by a somali. If somalis think negatively of other Africans that is their problem not mine. I lived in a place with huge numbers of somalis and they don't seem to have a problem with other Africans. In fact, they enjoy being around other Africans. I don't know what you mean by "you guys" but I do have pride in 'beautiful black women' grin grin regardless of where you are from. I am proud of my history and where I am from and I would rather die than be from somewhere else , "thank you tongue". I do not know what you mean by "you people do this" but you get many somalis coming on this forum making threads about somalis so really not our problem. Also, it seems like the somalis living in somali are the ones with these views, INFERIORITY COMPLEX? How can one set of people just hate everyone else? Other Africans, Ethopians, Other blacks in American. The problem lies with you, mate, grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.