Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dem Somali Girls! - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dem Somali Girls! (235792 Views)

Ask A Somali / You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali(me) Is Visiting Here: / Somali Girls Are Most Beautyful In Africa (second Part Discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by LadyBella(f): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
LMAO Alla Qalanjo, walaal save your breath baan ku iri. Dadkaani resort to some of the most absurd claims against us. And neither have I[i] EVER [/i]come across a fellow Somali with bad hygiene, waanu ognahay how severely they'd be ostracized and called for the sickest names in the Somali dic. lol
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Sumal: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2011
Nigerians talking about personal hygiene grin too funny.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
[b]^^^ [/b]Oh Lord, I hear a war of words starting lipsrsealed
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by blueNwhite: 1:22am On Apr 20, 2011
It's a sin for being unhygienic and dirty in islam, and Somalis also hate dirt and smell. They are clean freaks, i love my people.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:23am On Apr 25, 2011
I have only seen one really gorgeous somalian(real life) that I found really attractive but situations nor gree make am go any further. I really did not find the rest attractive.
BUT
I have been won over with these images. Omg somali men are hot, hot, hot.I am booking my flight to somaliland, how much is the ticket?

Please my Naija man sorry oo but I am hopping across the continent to somalia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 6:02am On Apr 25, 2011
kandiikane:

I have only seen one really gorgeous somalian(real life) that I found really attractive but situations nor gree make am go any further. I really did not find the rest attractive.
BUT
I have been won over with these images. Omg somali men are hot, hot, hot.I am booking my flight to somaliland, how much is the ticket?

Please my Naija man sorry oo but I have hopping across the continent to somalia cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Abeg, book tickets for two grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
cheesy

yu de pay?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^^ For my own ticket, yes cheesy
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by african1(f): 6:07am On Apr 29, 2011
How come I haven't come across this thread? Anyway people get over your self. For the Somalis, abaayooyin please be nice, don't scoop down like some people. This is Nigerian forum so we have to respect that. For the Nigerians, these girls didn't start the thread, so you should say whatever your saying to them to the person you created this thread. No offense to that person of course. Now stop with all the non sense, it will NOT do you any good, I guarantee it, it might give you a little self steam, but it is not worth it. PEACE N LOVE,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ For my own ticket, yes cheesy
\
why most pics you have posted are for light guys who are not average lipsrsealed
most of them are brown or black
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 11:03pm On May 09, 2011
monos:

\
why most pics you have posted are for light guys who are not average lipsrsealed
most of them are brown or black

I wasn't trying to be bias when I posted those pics if that's what you're implying. When I saw those pics, I thought the guys were cute so I posted them. I don't know what "average" or non-average Somali's look like. Just like every other nationality, there is no one look to being African. All I know is I saw pics of cute guys so I posted them. I wasn't thinking about who was black or brown skinned. Skin color doesn't matter to me undecided
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by monos(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I wasn't trying to be bias when I posted those pics if that's what you're implying. When I saw those pics, I thought the guys were cute so I posted them. I don't know what "average" or non-average Somali's look like. Just like every other nationality, there is no one look to being African. All I know is I saw pics of cute guys so I posted them. I wasn't thinking about who was black or brown skinned. Skin color doesn't matter to me undecided

ok i got you but please next time look up at the average , then do ur job

google can help sometimes , most important ask the people "who would be Somalis" on this example ,another factor use the eyes shocked

peace
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Lexoria: 7:58am On May 11, 2011
Tpia,I feel u.The prob lies wif we black women.I would rather we started a thread on dem Latino guys.You kno those guys are drop dead gorgeous,9ja guys cant even hold dis local lantern where dey are.Lets leave d other country`s babe lovers to do their thing while we savour and relish our latino cuties.Maybe only then wud dis ppl know dat we have eyes for other country`s fine dudes.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 4:24pm On May 11, 2011
monos:

ok i got you but please next time look up at the average , then do your job

google can help sometimes , most important ask the people "who would be Somalis" on this example ,another factor use the eyes shocked

peace

What do you mean ask people? I have Somali friends that come in all shades. I posted those pics based on "cuteness", not skin color. Trust me, I know that Somali's come in many shades and hues but like I said, it was based on cuteness. Yesterday, I watched a movie yesterday called "Desert Flower" about a Somali model named Waris Dirie. In one scene of the movie, I noticed a handsome Somali man with medium/dark skin tone. If I could have taken a screen shot of that scene with the guy I would kiss. Besides, I don't really come across pictures of Somali's with darker skin. I know some in person but I don't really see pics online. In fact, one close friend of mine who happens to be Somali, has a sister who is darker than me and another one who is lighter me and and an older brother who is darker than me and my friend. Between my friend and his siblings he is in between the shades of all his siblings. Believe me, its not that I have no idea that Somali's come in different colors, my point was that as Africans we all come in various forms. Monos, if you don't mind me asking, are you Somali?

Lexoria:

Tpia,I feel u.The prob lies wif we black women.I would rather we started a thread on dem Latino guys.You kno those guys are drop dead gorgeous,9ja guys cant even hold dis local lantern where dey are.Lets leave d other country`s babe lovers to do their thing while we savour and relish our latino cuties.Maybe only then wud dis ppl know dat we have eyes for other country`s fine dudes.

lol, that's actually not a bad idea grin
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kandiikane(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2011
I don't even know why people are fretting about skin colour. It is irrelevant.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by anjero31: 12:08am On May 20, 2011
Somali Girls are the most beautiful women on earth. hands down. no other women can compete with them. pure natural beauty,  [tr][/tr]

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2011
anjero31:

Somali Girls are the most beautiful women on earth. hands down. no other women can compete with them. pure natural beauty,  [tr][/tr]

You are living in FOOLS paradise, wake up
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2011
Obviously this Somali man is one of the most handsome in the whole wide world.

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:56am On May 21, 2011
Is he being buried or just digging out?
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2011
About to be stoned to death for committing adultery

After he's been battered by stones!

Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kandiikane(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2011
Seriously? This is horrible. I thought it was women who were stoned.

But still, it is very bad taking ones life because of sex.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 6:00pm On May 22, 2011
tunnytox:

You are living in FOOLS paradise, wake up

LOL LOL, please don't call him names. He's entitled to his own opinion, no matter how ridiculous it may sound grin

kandiikane:

I don't even know why people are fretting about skin colour. It is irrelevant.

Its irrelevant to me too. I just thought the guys were cute grin

kandiikane:

Seriously? This is horrible. I thought it was women who were stoned.

But still, it is very bad taking ones life because of sex.

Yeah, I agree cry

tunnytox:

About to be stoned to death for committing adultery

After he's been battered by stones!

Have you see actual footage of that? Its horrible. I saw a video online where someone was burned alive in some African country. Everyone who saw the video was a shaken up by the whole things. It was sad because the person kept trying to come out of the fire and they kept pulling the person back into the fire. I will NEVER forget the look on the person's face when I watched that video. Even while typing this, I'm tearing up a bit cry
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by tunnytox(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2011
I haven't seen the footage but honestly I'll rather avoid watching such videos which will obviously be very upsetting.

I'm allergic to terrible videos or pictures, take for instace there was a picture of a diseased breastt in the health section of this website and since I saw that picture I have been have some terrible tingling feelings all over my body. Honestly, I felt like cursing who ever put that picture up but I felt he might not know that such pictures could upset some people like me.
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kandiikane(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Have you see actual footage of that? Its horrible. I saw a video online where someone was burned alive in some African country. Everyone who saw the video was a shaken up by the whole things. It was sad because the person kept trying to come out of the fire and they kept pulling the person back into the fire. I will NEVER forget the look on the person's face when I watched that video. Even while typing this, I'm tearing up a bit cry

I saw that video horrible especially like you wrote when he was trying to come out of the fire. Humans are wicked sha nor be small ting. . .
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by InkedNerd(f): 4:24am On May 23, 2011
kandiikane:

I saw that video horrible especially like you wrote when he was trying to come out of the fire. Humans are wicked sha nor be small ting. . .

Smh, it was horrible. I have a friend who seems to be immune to things like that. There are somethings I will allow myself to watch or see. There's a video online of some teenagers killing random people in their country and although I know how to access the video, I just can't stand the thought of doing so even though I have high tolerance for such things. It's weird because people go around talking about things animals can do to one another yet the most dangerous animal in this world is a human being--I mean, when was the last time you saw a lion burning another lion alive or a hippo bombing a country? tongue

tunnytox:

I haven't seen the footage but honestly I'll rather avoid watching such videos which will obviously be very upsetting.

I'm allergic to terrible videos or pictures, take for instace there was a picture of a diseased breastt in the health section of this website and since I saw that picture I have been have some terrible tingling feelings all over my body. Honestly, I felt like cursing who ever put that picture up but I felt he might not know that such pictures could upset some people like me.

Eh ya. I'll lend you some of my tolerance level, how about that? wink
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by Nobody: 9:27am On May 23, 2011
Some of those girls are really breathtaking. Wow
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by kandiikane(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Smh, it was horrible. I have a friend who seems to be immune to things like that. There are somethings I will allow myself to watch or see. There's a video online of some teenagers killing random people in their country and although I know how to access the video, I just can't stand the thought of doing so even though I have high tolerance for such things. It's weird because people go around talking about things animals can do to one another yet the most dangerous animal in this world is a human being--I mean, when was the last time you saw a lion burning another lion alive or a hippo bombing a country? tongue

Loool, Its the free will mayn. ,
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by globexl: 10:41pm On May 26, 2011
I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE TO EVERYONE THE BEST AND CHEAPEST WAY TO CALL ANY MOBILE PHONE IN NIGERIA 24/7. FOR $35 A MONTH THE PLAN GIVES YOU UNLIMITED CALLING TO 3 OF YOUR FAVOURITE MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS IN NIGERIA 24 HRS A DAY. AND $50 A MONTH FOR 5 MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS IN NIGERIA. THIS SERVICE IS NOW AVAILABLE IN US, CANADA AND UK.

HOW IT WORKS:
AFTER YOUR PAYMENT, WE WILL GIVE YOU A TOLL FREE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL NUMBERICAL CODE FOR YOUR PRE-SELECTED PHONE NUMBERS. TO MAKE YOUR CALLS, JUST DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBER AND WHEN PROMPTED, YOU DAIL YOUR EXTENSION OR CODE, YOUR CALL GOES DIRECTLY TO YOUR DESTINATION PHONE NUMBER. IT'S AS EASY AS THAT.
SAVE HUNDREDS A MONTH IN CALLING COST.

FREE TRIAL:CALL NOW , GO TO OUR WEBSITE: CHEAPESTCALLPLAN.COM OR SEND YOUR 3 NUMBERS TO GLOBEXL@YAHOO.COM TO SET YOU UP ON 3 DAY FREE TRIAL
http://www.cheapestcallplan.com/
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by WHITE84(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2011
pictures of somalian chicks and nigerian chicks, to show how both countiries have beautifull women

Somalian                                                                                                                   Ghanaian

Somalian                                                                                                        Nigerian   

Somalian                                                                                                                           Nigerian, killer smile
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3fd9raltMqwlBFF5eJshvFhXyrIUL-a6BOgoGoCtXjj-d0I5F[/img]
Somalian                                                                                           Nigerian

somalian                                                                                            Nigerian, sadly she died after traveling to the states to get more shapely buttocks

somalian                                                                                              Nigerian, thats a killer look
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by WHITE84(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2011

nigerian

somalian

nigerian

somalian

nigerian

somalian

nigerian cuties

somalian

somalian
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by WHITE84(m): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2011
nigerian

somalian, not sure, she looks a bit indian

nigerian

somalian

somalian

nigerian, twins maybe?, not sure

somali twins
[img]http://fashionrecords.files./2010/02/pera1.jpg[/img]
nigerian,

somali
Re: Dem Somali Girls! by WHITE84(m): 1:06am On Jun 01, 2011
in the end both countries have people that look like this though
not everybody is handsome or pretty, Be thankful for the looks god gave you

Somalian

Nigerian
[img]http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/1/18.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.