Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo (32265 Views)

Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Meet Linda Ikeji's Son, Baby J Jayce Jeremi (Photos) / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:41am On Aug 26, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-rV3Qqql7fuM/WaDfbmin4XI/AAAAAAAADTg/LDzc27UiFyM9oNcHMgIdS3LqDX3JCznZQCLcBGAs/s320/free2.png[/img]

Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze shared a beautiful family photo with his son, fiancee, mum and dad on Instagram. He is currently on vacation in Romania.

He captioned the photo;

“Different shades of skin all in one family…. My dad is dark chocolate, Bae @tastebudzng is milk Chocolate, my mum and I are white chocolate, while baby is vanilla.

We are family and color doesn’t count here, as it’s only skin deep!

Let’s create a world free from racism and hate, because beneath it all, we are one! ~FRZ”

[img]https://4.bp..com/-4wDQQHEGkWU/WaDhqhLZc6I/AAAAAAAADTs/70U4Q40I1_gsB_Ehvjvcz-Dro4L_SOcyQCLcBGAs/s320/kj.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/oap-daddy-freeze-shares-beautiful.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by mannobi(m): 3:56am On Aug 26, 2017
That guy with a poo mouth always spewing thrash to be relevant

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by Seguntimmy(m): 4:15am On Aug 26, 2017
My dad is dark chocolate, Bae @tastebudzng is MILK CHOCOLATE, my mum and I ARE white chocolate, while baby is vanilla.
So OAP's are not error free too, but these basket mouth suppose to watch himself rather than always standing to put mouth for everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by thesicilian: 4:15am On Aug 26, 2017
The child looks like an albino.
The father looks like a crossbreed between a Ghanaian and a Kenyan.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by ibkkk(f): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2017
No strawberry?

Nice picture.
I love his caption more.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by Jostico: 5:57am On Aug 26, 2017
thesicilian:
The child looks like an albino. The father looks like a crossbreed between a Ghanaian and a Kenyan.

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by charleff512(m): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2017
Nice Family Photo! Only That Am Not Understanding The Part Of Calling His Baby Mama His Fiance,what Stops Him From Wifing Her With All His Holier Than Thou Attitude?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by buygala(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nice smiley

At least they have Romania incase Nigeria all goes down into hell. sad

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by Sirambassador(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Space booked....
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by Partnerbiz3: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
This guy with baddest mouth.

See below for data.

See testimonies too

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by bobo65(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Wetin make this fine woman marry freeze papa?

14 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by doyinbaby(f): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Good looking lad
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by SweetJoystick(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
seen, next
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by Veeflow(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
I jus dey wonder how the papa take toast the mama

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by cloud9usher: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
See how foreign gene has surpassed black gene for two generations in this family grin Freeze came out white, his son from a black mom still came out white.

Well, as for me, when I was born and found out I was born in Nigeria I was so angry at my parents, I didn't talk to them for 2years! grin

18 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
All the Oyibos to the front. All the blacks to the back.
Racism exist even in homes.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by Cholls(m): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
my brother wow wonderful
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by DIKEnaWAR: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
bobo65:
Wetin make this fine woman marry freeze papa?

The black mamba. You and I call it d1ck.

Freeze papa been get am wella. The type that rupture uterus.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by YelloweWest: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stupìd people be calling someone's wife baby mama.
Just because they did not see pre wedding pic.

U don't need to have a ceremony before are are married.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by Ameeria: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
He had to throw up the baby...guy is too fierce!
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by samchild(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Will something happen if i told this guy i don't give a fvck
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by undefeated(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
DADDY FREEZE, IMPREGNATE SOMEONES DAUGHTER AND HE IS YET TO PAY, CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS ALSO A FRAUD AND A BOKO HARAM MEMBER FOR TAKING SOMEONES DAUGHTER WITHOUT PAYING BRIDE PRICE

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by toxxnoni(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Check my signature
Click this link for more information on our services
https://www.nairaland.com/toxxnoni
www.Facebook.com/astrogeotech
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by dacovajnr: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
angry
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by cerowo(f): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
How come freeze child, Look like Albino.
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by speezyWears: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Irresponsible parents..

If na dia daughtern dem go allow am be baby mama?

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by EponOjuku: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
thesicilian:

The father looks like a crossbreed between a Ghanaian and a Kenyan.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by blackwood(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
charleff512:
Nice Family Photo! Only That Am Not Understanding, what Stops Him From Wifing Her With All His Holier Than Thou Attitude?

He is still legally married to his wife and cannot marry another until the divorce is finalized.
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by JamalAsahd(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Daddy freeze Dad dey drag ugliness with Obasanjo .
Re: Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Is it just me? I no see any picture o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Nigeria Fan Worships Beyonce (Photos) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos) / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.