Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman (28662 Views)

Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother / Yerima Shettima: North Won’t Succumb To Blackmail On 2023 / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2017
It is truly shameful to be a northerner. How can you be begging to remain on when it is obvious that those people hate you guys to the core. Begging to remain with your enermy WTF. Or is there any reason why northern people want Ibos to remain?. I have asked many Hausa people this question and still yet to have a reply

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by buffalowings: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Useless mofos

You have a more dangerous entity in your backyard

Boko boys angry

4 Likes

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by YelloweWest: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2017
Let there be true federalism. Where each region generates and controls their resources.

Then and only then can Nigeria be one at peace.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by unohbethel(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2017
sarrki:
Paul unongo. Address the issue of Fulani herdsmen first

Its Nigeria thing not north

So watch your tongue sire

sorry i wana ask:was ur moniker cloned?
or is it not the sarrki i know b4?
e be like say kanu sense fall on u.

2 Likes

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2017
DonMaxxy:
Each time I recall that Pharoah never allowed the Jews to go...I frown at the then Pharoah in power for making Egyptians suffering today.

Each time I hear that Buhari or Nut will never allow Jews to go...I smlie at Buhari for repeating history.

Egypt today, is a deserted country with one of the worst passports in the world
Israel is a World power today, with thousands of pilgrims landing Jerusalem every year.

It is not about size, might or age...visit Tel Aviv and Cairo...compare and contrast and come back here and tell us which of the two countries is happy and more developed today.

Nigeria been making noise since 100BC common Bakasi peninsula, they no fit collect from Cameroon that only specialize in plantain and cocoa plantations.

Bros first of all Jews are not necessarily Hebrews or Israelites. A Jew is anyone that practices Judaism as a religion. While Hebrews are the people of the Judaism God in the olden days as reported by the Bible.

Egyptians today are not suffering and , they are also not less developed than Israel and the modern day Egypt are Arabs.

On a final note, who is Pharoah

What is his name??

Egyptian history is secured n well written n is over 5000 years old. mention the name of that Pharoah in the Bible let's know if he ever existed...
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Josephjnr:

Apart from stopping Nigerians parasitic feeding as you said from the South,which other significant change will actualization of Biafra bring? I think changing our minds first,is the likely solution to Nigeria's problem.

GEJ used to be Nigeria's problem and now that bubu has replaced him, our minds have become the problem

U see why we need to call many ambulances from yabaleft for u

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by kenzysmith: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2017
Make nigeria divide hausa say no make peace dey hausa say no what predicament ve we found ourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by buffalowings: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2017
DonMaxxy:
Each time I recall that Pharoah never allowed the Jews to go...I frown at the then Pharoah in power for making Egyptians suffering today.

Each time I hear that Buhari or Nut will never allow Jews to go...I smlie at Buhari for repeating history.

Israel is a World power today, with thousands of pilgrims landing Jerusalem every year.

It is not about size, might or age...visit Tel Aviv and Cairo...compare and contrast and come back here and tell us which of the two countries is happy and more developed today.

Nigeria been making noise since 100BC common Bakasi peninsula, they no fit collect from Cameroon that only specialize in plantain and cocoa plantations.

You do realize the modern Israel was formed in 1948...
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2017
Josephjnr:

Apart from stopping Nigerians parasitic feeding as you said from the South,which other significant change will actualization of Biafra bring? I think changing our minds first,is the likely solution to Nigeria's problem.

See this one forming wisdom cheesy

Go and change a murdering almajiri or herdsman's mind first, before coming here to form smart. People like you are all about talk, no positive action

8 Likes

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by EmmaDave: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2017

IGBOS ARE NOT JEWS I CARRY GOD BEG YOU

3 Likes

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by drnoel: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2017
These men are on a self deceptions trip. Biafra is not about Kanu. It's about equal rights and justice for the Igbo and all oppressed Nigerians. It is about good governance and true democracy. No human can accept a perpetual condition of slavery as we have today in Nigeria. Buhari and what ever he believes or ever said or continues to say will pass with the wind but the quest for equal rights and justice will remain as long as the reasons for it exist.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by stabilizer: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:
The North? Is the North God?

Y do the beggarly North think the whole world revolve around dem?

The North this, the North dat?

Is Nnamdi Kanu from the North?

They should first ensure that their son Abubakar Shekau, dat have murdered so many innocent people wont go on.

Arrest Arewa Youth that called for the genocide of Igbos.

U dont leave matters in your house, jump the fence into another man house to go and settle the matter there.

Nnamdi Kanu is not from the North, he has no business with the North and has the right of self determination.

If he is wrong, then call a referendum to see if he has the full support of his people and dat is all that matters.
Is

I don't understand your point, Do you mean NK is not a Nigerian or Nigeria is not concerned with activities going withing her territory? How can u say he jumped from his house to another man's house? Anyway, this is Nigeria, everything is happening within a house, so I can check from one room to the other, pock nosing into Cameroon issue is a good example of jumping fence into another man's house. Wait first, what do u want exactly? Do you like the current situation of the country especially the terror and tensions from the so called Biafra thing?
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2017
Cinkq:
Paul unongo of (NEF) makes sense in this interview ,anything that will stop this country from sliding into another civil war is acceptable to me. If igbo elites/politicians keep reiterating they are for a restructured one Nigeria,then kanu should take a bow and cease calling for break up.

See them, so desperate to ease the pressure. A typical parasite trying to maintain his source of succor

Who wan give you restructuring? cheesy OK, when? 16 years from now? Better receive sense there

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Pcharles2(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2017
sarrki:
Paul unongo. Address the issue of Fulani herdsmen first

Its Nigeria thing not north

So watch your tongue sire
On point. How come they are not even mentioning it (the issue of Herdsmen).
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by BabaRamotu1988: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2017
Aufbauh:
Like i said thinking that Biafra will be achieve during Buhari's regime is the most pathetic and pitiful thought of the century.

Although why i shared the innermost sentiments of Mr President & have never for once give credence to the present agitation by Ipob is that the movement was an obvious fallout of the 2015 election.

Maybe after Buhari's regime and they continue with this vigour i might believe their struggles,but for now it is the TAN-PDP converted opposition led by an ignorant fraudster.
just like bokoharam went berserk after Buhari lost to Gej in 2011
so we comfortably say that
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam

kiss the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Toosure70: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Igbos don suffer o.Chai!, instead of you people to work with your senior brother afonja to defeat your common enemy, stupidity no allow. Flat headers are cursed.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by fabre4: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2017
Aufbauh:
Like i said thinking that Biafra will be achieve during Buhari's regime is the most pathetic and pitiful thought of the century.

Although why i shared the innermost sentiments of Mr President & have never for once give credence to the present agitation by Ipob is that the movement was an obvious fallout of the 2015 election.

Maybe after Buhari's regime and they continue with this vigour i might believe their struggles,but for now it is the TAN-PDP converted opposition led by an ignorant fraudster.

Mr, it started before 2015 people just bought into it and found it as an escape route from buhari due to his poor public management skills and SE insecurities he did nothing to allay their fear and this shows that Nigeria has not and may never heal from that civil war. The problem is they now have hope that they can get it and its no longer a movement its now an ideology and trying to quench it with force is like trying to quench a flame from hot oil with water

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by bakila: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2017
ProDNA:
Clear all doubts. Contact us for your most reliable paternity DNA test.

Check my signature..
Do you intend to use the one for IPOB as Jews as evidence of your pedigree or just advertising at the wrong place.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by bakila: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2017
fabre4:

Mr, it started before 2015 people just bought into it and found it as an escape route from buhari due to his poor public management skills and SE insecurities he did nothing to allay their fear and this shows that Nigeria has not and may never heal from that civil war. The problem is they now have hope that they can get it and its no longer a movement its now an ideology and trying to quench it with force is like trying to quench a flame from hot oil with water
You did not answer the angry TANist angle.
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by stabilizer: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

just like bokoharam went berserk after Buhari lost to Gej in 2011
so we comfortably say that
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam

kiss the truth

So you acknowledge the fact that Biafra is terrorism while NK is a terrorist... Laughing in Biafra
Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by geo4c: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2017
divide dem no gree
restructure dem no gree
wat does the north really want.. am yet to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by BabaRamotu1988: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2017
[s]
stabilizer:

So you acknowledge the fact that Biafra is terrorism while NK is a terrorist... Laughing in Biafra
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

5 Likes

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by madenigga(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2017
The moment i stoppes reading the post was where the man said they told Ojukwu to take federalism ans he said NO that he wants to fight.

Na so una lie reach?
We look like small children for your eyes?

We all know and watched the videos of what happened in Aburi so stop lieing.

Ojukwu wanted Confederation and it was signed and accepted but the moment you lots touched down Nigeria instead of implementing it you sent armies and war tanks to the east.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by stabilizer: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Toosure70:
Igbos don suffer o.Chai!, instead of you people to work with your senior brother afonja to defeat your common enemy, stupidity no allow. Flat headers are cursed.

I pity their unborn children because they know what they want but they don't know how to get it simply because common sense is not common. We have various countries who got their freedom by force, this is not an outstanding region, they are breaking out of a sovereign nation, so at this the world has advance beyond achieving such with the use of force. I'm sure no one can run to exile this time around. It's gonna be a kill dem all thing

1 Like

Re: Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman by seguno2: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Unongo should concern himself with the Fulani herdsmen who are slaughtering and butchering his Benue people.
That is what a wise elder should be worried about.
Is Unongo a wise elder?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Duke 2019 Presidential Posters Sighted At Victoria Island Lagos / Pictures From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Taraba State / Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.