Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

President Buhari Mocks Resume Or Resign London Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Mocks Resume Or Resign London Protesters (440 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Buhari Mocks Resume Or Resign London Protesters by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has taken a swipe at those who held #ResumeOrResign protest in front of the Abuja House in London, United Kingdom, saying he hopes they would also join him in Nigeria now that he had returned home.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-9goc7jkLT0g/WaEV_rrYM_I/AAAAAAAAho4/wcMbiFEMaJAvZH6VlCnXKhYgT2rqyQYzACLcBGAs/s320/resume-or-resign-protest-uk.jpg[/img]
The President said now that he had returned to Nigeria, he hoped that those Nigerians would also return home.

Speaking at a meeting he had with state governors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja,he said

“I am very happy with the national prayers that cut across religions and ethnicity; people were praying.

“In fact, some groups in London came and sang the national anthem and asked that I should go back home. Indeed, I have come back home. I hope those who went there are not stuck there. (I hope) they will come back and join us.

“Those that are stuck there with the Brexit, I hope they have weighed the implications that it won’t affect them, including those that have property there.

“Those who are not paying tax here; I hope when they sell their property there, they will bring some of the money here. We need it very badly here.”

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/08/president-buhari-mocks-resume-or-resign.html

lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Mocks Resume Or Resign London Protesters by LasgidiOnline(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2017
hmm
Re: President Buhari Mocks Resume Or Resign London Protesters by Mynd44: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2017

(1)

Buhari Made Us Withdraw Quit Notice – Arewa Youths / Keke Operators To Stop Operating In Owerri Metropolis On Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017 / Everyone Is Responsible For His Or Her Actions. Say NO To "Hate Speech"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.