Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem (13551 Views)

Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Good man grin

How is your leg? Looked at your profile and saw your thread about your leg. What's up with it.

I have no idea bro. Though I've contacted a certain doctor about it thanks to some dude there and he's given me hope it can be restored to normal. It's something look forward to because I miss walking down the streets in just shorts
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
analice107:

My dear, you don't understand. Certain Monikers hunt the atheists here. What he means is that, very soon, they'll accuse you of being him.

Right here, atheists have a major complex. Very soon a thread will be opened calling you Butterflylion.

Wait for it...

Oh OK.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

I have no idea bro. Though I've contacted a certain doctor about it thanks to some dude there and he's given me hope it can be restored to normal. It's something look forward to because I miss walking down the streets in just shorts

Carry garlic paste rub am and also chew 2 cloves of garlic. Natural herbal treatments often work better on such things.

Mash the garlic into a paste and if you have honey, mix it together with it and rub on your leg while you chew the raw garlic.

Now now the itch will stop and the honey will help blend your skin colour.

This is guaranteed therapy.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Carry garlic paste rub am and also chew 2 cloves of garlic. Natural herbal treatments often work better on such things.

Mash the garlic into a paste and if you have honey, mix it together with it and rub on your leg while you chew the raw garlic.

OK. Will do. Thanks boss! I'll give you feedback as soon as I try it, it should save money as I was about getting some aloe Vera product worth about 15k just because of it. I guess I'll have to try this first and if it doesn't work I'll settle for the former
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by analice107: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Analice107 this guy is new here and already talking tough so he must be butterflylion cheesy cheesy
Watch out.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by analice107: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

I'm not new here. Been here since 2014, I just created this new moniker for some reasons
Oh. I see.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

OK. Will do. Thanks boss! I'll give you feedback as soon as I try it, it should save money as I was about getting some aloe Vera product worth about 15k just because of it. I guess I'll have to try this first and if it doesn't work I'll settle for the former

Abeg don't waste your money on any aloe Vera thing. Simply go and buy the bulb of garlic. Take 2 cloves and mash into a paste. Add pure natural honey to it and mix. Apply it to your feet morning and at night. Make sure the garlic to honey ratio matches. Also chew 2 cloves of garlic at night only (because of the smell) while applying the mashed garlic and honey cream.

Do this for 1 week and na testimony go full your mouth
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by hopefulLandlord: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

Oh OK.

don't take those words seriously

there's a reason behind the suspicions and that person you quoted has also been outed right here using another monicker while pretending to be new and denied being an alt till incontrovertible evidence was put forward

anyways enough derailing, let's face OP

still waiting for the $100 on escrow tongue

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Remember Jesus is the altimate healer.

I wouldn't want a situation where the garlic or a doctor heals him and Jesus comes to take the glory.

I think he should pray with faith and God will heal him

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Abeg don't waste your money on any aloe Vera thing. Simply go and buy the bulb of garlic. Take 2 cloves and mash into a paste. Add pure natural honey to it and mix. Apply it to your feet morning and at night. Make sure the garlic to honey ratio matches. Also chew 2 cloves of garlic at night only (because of the smell) while applying the mashed garlic and honey cream.

Do this for 1 week and na testimony go full your mouth

Lol alright I'll do this right away. Appreciate it bro
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

I wouldn't want a situation where the garlic or a doctor heals him and Jesus comes to take the glory.

Na you i dey talk to?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

Lol alright I'll do this right away. Appreciate it bro

OK my man. I own a piggery so I use that method a lot to treat the skin diseases my pigs suffer from and it works like magic.

Logic says if it works for animals with the same causative agents then it would work for humans.

Trust me. It's potent.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by hopefulLandlord: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

of course, let's buttress this point with the Bible, shall we?

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

With all these passages claiming that if they have even the smallest amount of faith (Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.)then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted,

Jesus healed the centurion's servant without being there with him and made it clear that his followers would do even "greater works", so I wonder why these Christians can't "send their word" and heal his leg and are instead prescribing garlic and whatnot

could it be the same reason Superman didn't fly in at the last seconds to save the casualties of the anambra massacre? because Superman and Jesus have the same thing in common?

4 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

of course, let's buttress this point with the Bible, shall we?

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

With all these passages claiming that if they have even the smallest amount of faith (Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.)then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted,

Jesus healed the centurion's servant without being there with him and made it clear that his followers would do even "greater works", so I wonder why these Christians can't "send their word" and heal his leg and are instead prescribing garlic and whatnot

could it be the same reason Superman didn't fly in at the last seconds to save the casualties of the anambra massacre?

^^^^
||||||

Who send this one? Maybe I also need Jesus to help me sew on a missing button on my shirt when I already have a needle and thread at hand ba?

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by GoodMuyis(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Am Not surprise that the invited guests fail to supply answers, they must be doing serious google search now OR reasoning among themselves in their coven

Sometimes I wonder why they they fail to realized that asking questions; logical or illogical is not definition of intelligence but providing answer.

Here is a puzzle to answer for a reward, but they demanding for down-payment.

Am Just tayad of all these Hippocratic discourse

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by hopefulLandlord: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
I don't remember quoting the guy that just quoted me so my message wasn't for him but since the shoe fits.....

2 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by hopefulLandlord: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Am Not surprise that the invited guests fail to supply answers, they must be doing serious google search now OR reasoning among themselves in their coven

Sometimes I wonder why they they fail to realized that asking questions; logical or illogical is not definition of intelligence but providing answer.

ask op for the 100$

escrow escrow escrow escrow
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
GoodMuyis:

cheesy cheesy

Take home quote of the day

"Asking questions; logical or illogical is not the definition of intelligence but providing answers!"

------------ GoodMuyis
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

ask op for the 100$

We're you not the one who first demanded that he put the money down?

Now you want someone else to ask for you?

Nominate an atheist escrow or better still answer regardless of reward or none. Put your feeble minds to work outside religious confines. cheesy
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I don't remember quoting the guy that just quoted me so my message wasn't for him but since the shoe fits.....

I don tell u say if you like quote me if you like no quote me but I am free to quote you whenever and however.

You talk well you get handshake, you talk rubbish and you get handcuff.

My own na to dey treat Una fvvuck ups. If you no like am then quote me directly. cheesy
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

Yet another radical atheist, whoever said I needed any god in this? Sir you need to get your fact right. I don't see where I've made mention of any god here what so ever so I don't understand why you assume am a Christian.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by hopefulLandlord: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Nominate an atheist escrow or better still answer regardless of reward or none. Put your feeble minds to work outside religious confines. cheesy

I wasn't the first

anyways, OP can ask for the escrow himself and I'll provide a neutral, there are many such in auto section tongue
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by GoodMuyis(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

ask op for the 100$

Where is the beauty of a "Discussion Board"?

I think I still owe you an answer, but that will be my bye-bye gift when am quitting Nairaland
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

Yet another radical atheist, whoever said I needed any god in this? Sir you need to get your fact right. I don't see where I've made mention of any god here what so ever so I don't understand why you assume am a Christian.

You never see anything. See the way he latched on to my comment to you and assumed you were a Christian when you have said nothing.

All of them get double wahala for body. My guy Abeg no mind the retardeenho and go take care of you.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I wasn't the first

anyways, OP can ask for the escrow himself and I'll provide a neutral, there are many such in auto section tongue

Answer the OP. Afterall you have been busy roaming the religious section making comments without any reward attached. So this shouldn't be an exception na. Attempt the OP and make yourself proud. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

I think i already solved the puzzle though the OP isn't around to confirm my answer
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
frank317:

You fall my hand big time
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by DeSepiero(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Asking logical questions may not be the definition of intelligence but its a first step towards critical reasoning.
By the way, not all answers are correct, reasonable and true.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
DeSepiero:

Asking logical questions may not be the definition of intelligence but its a first step towards critical reasoning.
By the way, not all answers are correct, reasonable and true.

What is an answer?

Answer implies the SATISFYING OF A QUESTION, DEMAND, CALL OR NEED!

an answer is never an answer when it isn't correct, reasonable or true.

An answer is only always termed as an answer when it is TRUE, REASONABLE AND CORRECT.

Stop confusing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by DeSepiero(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
LekkyD007:

I think i already solved the puzzle though the OP isn't around to confirm my answer

The so called puzzle isn't about Adam categorically but on the subject of "cause & purpose for human existence".
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by DeSepiero(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
butterflylion:

What is an answer?

Answer implies the SATISFYING OF A QUESTION, DEMAND, CALL OR NEED!

an answer is never an answer when it isn't correct, reasonable or true.

An answer is only always termed as an answer when it is TRUE, REASONABLE AND CORRECT.

Stop confusing yourself.

Have you ever heard of the following phrases: 'correct answer', 'wrong answer'? They aren't wrong in the context which they are used. Are they?

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by vaxx: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
DeSepiero:

The so called puzzle isn't about Adam categorically but on the subject of "cause & purpose for human existence".
I like the way you are thinking. smart mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire / Shakesphear's Name In The King James Bible Spelled Backwards / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.