Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem (13554 Views)

Dear Theists, This Is The Real Definition Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
butterflylion:

Tight schedule must mean heavy money cheesy

Leave some for us to gather as well. My day has been cool thanks for asking.

Regarding your leg is it the colouration that you wish to fix or does it still itch regardless of the discolouration? Is it peeling as well?

Lol no dey job me bro. No the leg doesn't itch nor peel at all, it's just the color I wish to restore
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by LekkyD007: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
701ecilana:

cheesy cheesy cheesy, is that what you call me? Well. Whatever you call me, i'd respond. And, if you don't want to share, no shakes. Was just trying to be friendly. But, don't bother.

Just messing with you bro. The name is Bode
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by akintom(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaxx:
the purpose of the puzzle is to make atheist think out of the box. an average believer have the answer.

Says the mind nailed in darkest box!

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
LekkyD007:

Lol no dey job me bro. No the leg doesn't itch nor peel at all, it's just the color I wish to restore

Job you ke? Money must be made my man. Time is money so since you have had a busy schedule that must translate to money na cheesy

Anyway since the foot no longer itches then disregard the garlic and use only pure natural honey. It will blend the colour and shine.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by GoodMuyis(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2017
DeSepiero:

If some children ask logical questions more often than some adults like yourself, I'm afraid they're perhaps more intelligent than such adults.

Am Happy to tell you this a good example of wrong answer. So intelligence must be a length further apart from you.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by DeSepiero(m): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2017
GoodMuyis:

[s]Am Happy to tell you this a good example of wrong answer. So intelligence must be a length further apart from you[/s].
It's all right
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by 701ecilana: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
LekkyD007:

Just messing with you bro. The name is Bode
Hi Bode, am Ana.
This actually is the backward spelling of Analicendum107. This is my real moniker. It got banned, so, that was coined.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
LekkyD007:

Mehn! Y'all talk too much and Dalaman you're one of the atheists here I followed in my other moniker, with this you've been at since yesterday it clearly shows You're not learned at all. I've only been an atheist for less than 4 years and I've learned to control myself and be calm even at the highest level of instigation, I'm still young at this and I know when to stop talking but you've been one for years and you still engage in the same kind of arguments EVERYDAY. Every bleeping day. You don't see Johnydon22 doing this, he stopped a while back. I really expected so much from sir. It is what it is

I think you are taking this way too serious.

Duhhhhh! are you the only one who didnt see that butterflyinsect needed to be put in his place?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
frank317:

I think you are taking this way too serious.

Duhhhhh! are you the only one who didnt see that butterflyinsect needed to be put in his place?

And of all people to put me in my place it was a certified idiot who would do that? You are the one taking yourself too seriously.

Your fellow atheist LekkyD007 is ashamed on your behalf. He still has hope and I suppose that's why I could easily buddy up to him.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by 701ecilana: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

And of all people to put me in my place it was a certified idiot who would do that? You are the one taking yourself too seriously.

Your fellow atheist LekkyD007 is ashamed on your behalf. He still has hope and I suppose that's why I could easily buddy up to him.

Wait LekkyD007 is an atheist? And i was already buddying up to him too cry
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
701ecilana:

Wait LekkyD007 is an atheist? And i was already buddying up to him too cry

Well you couldn't help it. I couldn't help it either. He may be atheist but he has a warm disposition which is not found in the much older atheists on Nairaland just as lekkyD007 observed.

He is younger but more mature. They are older but more juvenile.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Stop appealing to lekkyD007's emotion.

I don't take him serious when he has chosen to pretend not to see ur arrogant ranting.

Keep on insulting like a mad man. You seem to put your whole life problem in every post u make in an ordinary public forum.

Every post from u reeks of pain and anger... Well I am glad I am getting on ur nerves... That's actually my mission. My only regret when u eventually commit suicide will be that I will miss playing around with u like my dog.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
frank317:

Stop appealing to lekkyD007's emotion.

I don't take him serious when he has chosen to pretend not to see ur arrogant ranting.

Keep on insulting like a mad man. You seem to put your whole life problem in every post u make in an ordinary public forum.

Every post from u reeks of pain and anger... Well I am glad I am getting on ur nerves... That's actually my mission. My only regret when u eventually commit suicide will be that I will miss playing around with u like my dog.

Of course cheesy

Thanks for projecting your self values on to me. No point waiting for me to commit suicide when you can come finish me off yourself cheesy

So much deliberate expressions of hate all in one sentence. grin

Make your head no explode due to that vein for the side of your head o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by 701ecilana: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Well you couldn't help it. I couldn't help it either. He may be atheist but he has a warm disposition which is not found in the much older atheists on Nairaland just as lekkyD007 observed.

I see.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by Ranchhoddas: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

He does not know you yet.

Hog farmer.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Of course cheesy

Thanks for projecting your self values on to me. No point waiting for me to commit suicide when you can come finish me off yourself cheesy

So much deliberate expressions of hate all in one sentence. grin

Make your head no explode due to that vein for the side of your head o. cheesy

Am a bit disappointed with this post. I expected you to fume with anger, all red eyes, squeeze your device and throw and more insults as usual... What happened? Are u no longer infected with the Jewish bacteria called Jesus?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

He still thinks ur Jesus is an asshole.

You seem so happy to be friends with an atheist... Lol...this is what happens when someone you look up o approves of u, I see u calling unto him like his is ur new God.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
frank317:

Am a bit disappointed with this post. I expected you to fume with anger, all red eyes, squeeze your device and throw n more insults as usual... What happened? And u no longer infected with the Jewish bacteria called Jesus?

cheesy cheesy

More deliberate hate words all in the mix. E be like say you be DJ in your other lives. Your remixes are wack though but award worthy non the less Afterall any award na award even if na worst dj category. cheesy

So you are disappointed that I did not fall for your mud wrestling attempt.

See eh guy I saw you already wrestling with your shadow in the mud pool and as I no wan stain this my China white shirt na im I just sempe and maintain for observable corner grin

Hypo must sell wella today for your hand grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
frank317:

He still thinks ur Jesus is an asshole.

You seem so happy to be friends with an atheist... Lol...this is what happens when someone you look up o approves of u, I see u calling unto him like his is ur new God.

Nah that is what happens when reasonable people converse maturely and equally.

Awww it must hurt you so bad to see an atheist being extremely friendly to a theist and vice versa especially since all you have is hatred for theists. He already displayed so much rare maturity from an atheist which I must commend and that makes your rage boil even more. grin

Don't be envious of him. You could have been the one getting all the praise but I am sure that whenever you have any dream about being nice to a theist you would wake up calling it a nightmare so let he who deserves the commendation enjoy it alright? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by chemystery: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
701ecilana & butterflylion

You guys are on this thread arguing for your imaginary friend upandan. So you guys later picked your faith you dropped on the other thread?

I thought you guys are really hell bent on not picking it oh!
So una later pick am? Kikikikikikiki grin
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
chemystery:
701ecilana & butterflylion

You guys are on this thread arguing for your imaginary friend upandan. So you guys later picked your faith you dropped on the other thread?

I thought you guys are really hell bent on not picking it oh!
So una later pick am? Kikikikikikiki grin

When loneliness makes people seek desperate company even their enemies are sought after even if it's just to convince themselves that they are still sane cheesy

You've been noticed. Even though you are still insane, Your enemies still care! You can run along now all hope isn't lost on you yet grin

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by chemystery: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

When loneliness makes people seek desperate company even their enemies are sought after even if it's just to convince themselves that they are still sane cheesy

You've been noticed. You are still sane! Your enemies still care! You can run along now grin
hahahahaha....i know you religionists are good at having enemies. We atheists are not same. No matter what, we are still your friends. Just that I can't stay and watch you and the rest of humanity wallow continuously in religious delusion. cry
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

cheesy cheesy

More deliberate hate words all in the mix. E be like say you be DJ in your other lives. Your remixes are walk though but award worthy non the less Afterall they any award na award even if na worst dj category. cheesy

So you are disappointed that I did not fall for your mud wrestling attempt.

See eh guy I saw you already wrestling with your shadow in the mud pool and as I no wan stain this my China white shirt na im I just sempe and maintain for observable corner grin

Hypo must sell wella today for your hand grin

Lol...u saw me where? I can see u are high on holy spirit weed again. Well am not surprised,afterall u see Yahweh and Jesus all the time.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Nah that is what happens when reasonable people converse maturely and equally.

Awww it must hurt you so bad to see an atheist being extremely friendly to a theist and vice versa especially since all you have is hatred for theists. He already displayed so much rare maturity from an atheist which I must commend and that makes your rage boil even more. grin

Don't be envious of him. You could have been the one getting all the praise but I am sure that whenever you have any dream about being nice to a theist you would wake up calling it a nightmare so let he who deserves the commendation enjoy it alright? cheesy

Enjoy ur new athesit friend kid... I can see u are excited... I am happy for u too.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
frank317:

Enjoy ur new athesit friend kid... I can see u are excited... I am happy for u too.

Stop lying to yourself. It's your worst nightmare come to life cheesy
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
chemystery:
hahahahaha....i know you religionists are good at having enemies. We atheists are not same. No matter what, we are still your friends. Just that I can't stay and watch you and the rest of humanity wallow continuously in religious delusion. cry

Oh what a pirry! What a sad pirry pirry! grin Don't worry I will buy you one container of handkerchiefs so you can wail me an ocean alright? What's your favourite colour cheesy
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
frank317:

Lol...u saw me where? I can see u are high on holy spirit weed again. Well am not surprised,afterall u see Yahweh and Jesus all the time.

Well it's better than seeing the spaghetti I eat now flying and juggling meatballs. grin
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
chemystery:

The question is, what is he really angry about? Insulting and even threatening to fight when he meets with an atheist face to face. Well,that's what happens when one worships an imaginary being in his head.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Stop lying to yourself. It's your worst nightmare come to life cheesy

Ok... If that's what will make u happy. Infact I am crying on my bed right now and wishing u like me instead of him...I hope this revelation will give u sweet dreams this night.

1 Like

Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by frank317: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Well it's better than seeing the spaghetti I eat now flying and juggling meatballs. grin

What? Are u sure u are okay?
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by butterflylion: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
frank317:

Ok... If that's what will make u happy. Infact I am crying on my bed right now and wishing u like me instead of him...I hope this revelation will give u sweet dreams this night.

You can take some handkerchiefs from the ones I want to buy for Chemystery! cheesy

No soak your student bed o.
Re: Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem by chemystery: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
butterflylion:

Oh what a pirry! What a sad pirry pirry! grin Don't worry I will buy you one container of handkerchiefs so you can wail me an ocean alright? What's your favourite colour cheesy
the amount of delusion I want to save you from is too enormous to wail just an ocean. What if I wail Noah's flood, will it help in your redemption? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shakesphear's Name In The King James Bible Spelled Backwards / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. / 6 Rules For New Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.