Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them (4660 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by blogreporter: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2017
Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri's is rumored to be a Lesbian, and her partner Chika, a lady who dresses up mostly as a Tomboy just added sugar to the tea, Last year the actress in an interview with Vanguard denied that she's a lesbian, and said she's straight, well to prove that wrong her rumored partner Chika as she's fondly called just shared this loved of photo of them, inside the car alone..

She shared the photo alongside an 'unbreakable bond Emoji, ♋️'', and she made sure she disable the comment section..
There's no shame in been a lesbian, tho.. why hide?

see more photos below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/actress-ruth-kadriris-rumored-lesbian.html

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by rossyc(f): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2017
There life there business..
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by blogreporter: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2017
more

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by blogreporter: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2017
More Photos here;

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2017
The tomboy is a fine she-male. grin

I prefer lesbianism to homosexualism. Their life, their business. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by cicc2010(f): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2017
is she a female??

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by fk001(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2017
I didn't see anything bad about the pictures.

so every tomboy is now a lesbian right?

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Young03(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2017
Just a night with the two of them

Their life will change

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by emeijeh(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2017
Bloggers sef!
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2017
Their life their business.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by softwerk(f): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Why be a lesbian with all the huge dicks in circulation kiss

4 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Kondomatic(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:

What's the difference between homosexualism and lesbianism??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
What's the difference between homosexualism and lesbianism??
Between putting your dicks in your anus and fingering yourselves. Which would you prefer?. grin
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Kondomatic(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
Between putting your dicks in your anus and fingering yourselves. Which would you prefer?. grin
None, I don't have fingerable things. gringrin

But lesbianism and homosexualism actually mean the same thing, just that homosexualism is kinda old fashioned.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
None, I don't have fingerable things. gringrin

But lesbianism and homosexualism actually mean the same thing, just homosexualism is kinda old fashioned.
I think homosexualism is more disgusting than lesbianism. That's why I prefer the latter. grin
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Shes fine o

Combination of a guy handsome looks and a girl pretty face.

Cool combo! smiley
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Artistree: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
rossyc:
There life there business..
THEIR life, THEIR business
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by NnamdiN: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:
I think homosexualism is more disgusting than lesbianism. That's why I prefer the latter. grin
you're saying the same thing. Men and women can be homosexuals. While lesbianism involves sexual relation between females, gay or homosexual can define both genders. But I get your point you prefer lesbians to gay guys/men.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by lenghtinny(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
kimbraa:

Definition of gender inequality angry
What's good for the goose is also good for the gander...

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by LesbianBoy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
There is only one lesbian.....Lesbianboy angry
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Donjazzy12(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:

You are s lesbian
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Nutase: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2017
Mind una business.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by Abbey2sam(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:

I think both words means the same thing, look for the word that best describe male gays
Re: Actress Ruth Kadriri's Rumored Lesbian Partner Shares Loved Up Photo Of Them by raysplashinfo(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2017
cicc2010:
is she a female??
No, a He-Female

(1) (Reply)

Massive Love! If Dagrin Burial Was Like This,how Will 2face Own Be? / The Sex Tape Belong To Me Not Mihz Gold / Who Have Played This Game Till This Level.... (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.