Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) (27009 Views)

Victor Moses Welcomes A Baby (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze, Aki, Defends Nude Mother And Her Baby (Photo) / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Richyicon(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Money good good..

Babymama the new oil job.

How can i be a baby daddy abeg?

See below for data.

See testimonies too lemme add u up on whatsapp so we can talk about the data

Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by tartarus(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nairaland never confirms news before moving it to front page. Smh. This is from a video shoot sad
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Afonjastinks1: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
Guess what? It's on Front Page grin grin grin

Guess what ?? You're lame
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by XTLikeNat777: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
donnaD:
Hmmm baby mamas every where and the rate of bastards increasing every day smh shame on this generation.girls are proud to be whores in the name of baby mama.he likes to have sex with u but can not do u the great honour of marrying u,u have become a dog who gives out her puppuies to the highest bidder.I tire o baby manufacturing factories. Then the guys are born throwey.ie sperm donors.Ok ooo u people should keep on glorifying immorality.

Are you truly a female?
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by AmandaLuv(f): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If only you saw my daughters [b][/b]head[b][/b]when she was born..
hair kiss
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
cry
Afonjastinks1:

Guess what ?? You're lame
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Benekruku(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Money good good..

Babymama the new oil job.

How can i be a baby daddy abeg?

See below for data.

See testimonies too.

It's fashion now!

The hoes not knowing they did lose at the end
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by darlenese(f): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
that's not a new born baby haba, my
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by benken1506: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Patoranking Finally Welcome His First Baby..... http:///PhkjSv
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by benken1506: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Patoranking Finally Welcome His First Baby http:///PhkjSv
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Wegowide(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
If he was in school or still hustling, every body would criticise him for getting a girl pregnant. But because he has money, people are now congratulating him for having a child out of wedlock. And the girl no dey shame even. Well, na pepper dem gang

1 Like

Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
from rat poison seller to multitalented artist... God pick my call nah , bimbo and bisola want to have mix blood child , i must make them my baby mama grin grin grin
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Ugosample(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
donnaD:
Hmmm baby mamas every where and the rate of bastards increasing every day smh shame on this generation.girls are proud to be whores in the name of baby mama.he likes to have sex with u but can not do u the great honour of marrying u,u have become a dog who gives out her puppuies to the highest bidder.I tire o baby manufacturing factories. Then the guys are born throwey.ie sperm donors.Ok ooo u people should keep on glorifying immorality.

Your mentality tho undecided

Marriage is a good thing, but that talk about marriage giving honor to a woman is pure rubbish talk.
A woman should get married because of she has met a life partner that she is willing to take the risk of spending the rest of her life with, not "honor"
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by benken1506: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
congratulations.......

https:///tsMhyx
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Ugosample(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Benekruku:

It's fashion now!
The hoes not knowing they did lose at the end
How then take lose?
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
sad

Which airport 'em go welcome the baby mbok?
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by malakus(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nice

Need a herbal solution  for Epilepsy or Pile?‎
Check my signature. ‎
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Oh my God

These hungry bloggers can do anything for traffic

This is from a music video

What new born baby has full set of hair ??

That baby must have spent 4 years in the womb

And that giant baby is a new born ??

the gullible ones (NL included) would actually believe that this giant child (this isnt a baby any longer) came out of the tiny stomach of that lady, lol!
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Sexyolori(f): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Oh my God

My dear, d matter tire me o. Dt pikin wey don dey eat fried rice na im be new born baby
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Oleevergist(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
This is beautiful
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
AmandaLuv:
hair kiss

Head + Hair

Head to equate size + seconds old
Hair - Head full of hair ..............
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by nemynely(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
donnaD:

My dear, this is the world as it is today! Standards are falling everywhere you look, even JAMB has followed suit grin grin grin
Please may I shock you further - it will get worse! So keep yourself and those you care about and warn as many people as you can, after all I am 1000% sure your first name isn't JESUS.
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Mememan: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Oh my God

Shut up Jobless oṣù
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by donnaD(f): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ugosample:

Your mentality tho undecided

Marriage is a good thing, but that talk about marriage giving honor to a woman is pure rubbish talk.
A woman should get married because of she has met a life partner that she is willing to take the risk of spending the rest of her life with, not "honor"
Ok to u being a sperm donor or a baby mama is honour ba??we ladies don't know when we are taken for granted and when a man calls us trash.he wants a child but does not want u or have anytin to do with u.what happens to the good old moral upbringing??y wount sum men are ladies as intimacy gadgets. I hail ur mentality o.
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
donnaD:

Ok to u being a sperm donor or a baby mama is honour ba??we ladies don't know when we are taken for granted and when a man calls us trash.he wants a child but does not want u or have anytin to do with u.what happens to the good old moral upbringing??y wount sum men are ladies as intimacy gadgets. I hail ur mentality o.

You are missing the point.

Marriage is a beautiful thing, especially when done with your heartrob

However, saying a man does a woman a favour by mattuibg her, or is honouring her is hogwash

Get that
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by donnaD(f): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ugosample:

You are missing the point.

Marriage is a beautiful thing, especially when done with your heartrob

However, saying a man does a woman a favour by mattuibg her, or is honouring her is hogwash

Get that
Sha what do i xpect u are a guy.we are the ones with the shame of carrying unwanted babies and going tru the pains of pregnancy and child labour.
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
donnaD:

Sha what do i xpect u are a guy.we are the ones with the shame of carrying unwanted babies and going tru the pains of pregnancy and child labour.

You need to start asking yourself some questions tho First, how can a woman getting married to someone be "honor"

Second, who set the societal standards that only the lady bears the shame of out of Wed lock pregnancy? Assuming indeed there is a shame.
What about the guy who got her pregnant?
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by donnaD(f): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ugosample:

You need to start asking yourself some questions tho First, how can a woman getting married to someone be "honor"

Second, who set the societal standards that only the lady bears the shame of out of Wed lock pregnancy? Assuming indeed there is a shame.
What about the guy who got her pregnant?

Bros pls free me.u are a man u can never understand.ur ideologies are different from mine.No need of the argument. Am a complete African woman I don't intend to be whiter than the whites.
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by WeirdWolf: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Oh my God

Na adult baby.
Re: Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) by Toluak18: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Congrats GEE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) / Ufedo Sunshine Participates In Dubai Autodrome Car & Kart Racing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.