Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? (2201 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / Need Help To Find The IMEI No For Multilink Huawei EC226 Modem Pls Need Help / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? by alwaysng(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2010
hi all, i am planning to buy USB modem by next week Wednesday, thou i have sen my friend use glo modem browsing and is very fast i must confess, but i am contemplating whether to buy the 4 in 1 usb modem which uses mtn, glo, zain and etisalat line.
I want to know how good is this 4 in 1 for those of you that have used it, should i go ahead and buy it or just go to glo office in Abuja and buy their modem @ N8500.
please advice me on which to buy, i believe most of you have tested all these and can determine the one the is preferable .

thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? by Czarskit(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2010
4 in 1 . . . cool
Re: I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? by WafiJoe(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2010
which one be 4 in 1?
Re: I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? by alwaysng(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2010
i thought i have seen modem that you can use mtn, glo, zain and etisalat sim with it, or is it 3 in 1 if am mistaken.
thats what i mean.
Re: I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? by damola1: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
The Glo that's good today, will be bad tomorrow. Cos more people will join, the network will be congested, just like you saw your friend's speed, other people will see their friend's speed, and the services will go down, though, I must commend that glo is a good company, cos I went to their shop in Jan. and they say due to congestion ( if that's true), they stopped selling modems.

I use a 4 in 1, I have seen MTN go from great to bad sometimes, so, I have Zain 1k data plan. so switch, if I like can and will go for Glo too.

You need that power to change, when you are no longer comfortable with charges or you move to another area where glo doesn't have 3g coverage. So many different reasons.

But be careful the kind of 4 in 1, if it's a huawei, then it's good. And look for to buy from a company with good after sales support, if you can get. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? by unclesamtech(m): 6:27am On Feb 21, 2010
Go 4 Glo.
If there is a need 2 unlock it to use other Network:I wil unlock it 4 you Free of charge.
Just put your request in NL.
Or send it 2 unclesamgsm@yahoo.com
Or cal Me on 08033955343.
Eng Sam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? by fxmaxony(m): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2010
Yes unclesam has been living up to his promises
Re: I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? by alwaysng(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2010
The Glo that's good today, will be bad tomorrow. Cos more people will join, the network will be congested, just like you saw your friend's speed, other people will see their friend's speed, and the services will go down, though, I must commend that glo is a good company, cos I went to their shop in Jan. and they say due to congestion ( if that's true), they stopped selling modems.

I use a 4 in 1, I have seen MTN go from great to bad sometimes, so, I have Zain 1k data plan. so switch, if I like can and will go for Glo too.

You need that power to change, when you are no longer comfortable with charges or you move to another area where glo doesn't have 3g coverage. So many different reasons.

But be careful the kind of 4 in 1, if it's a huawei, then it's good. And look for to buy from a company with good after sales support, if you can get. Thanks.
whats the name of the product you are using can i see the image, please tell me with details, since i can still use different networks with the modem and still have the same service people using their modem are getting.
i think i will go for it, just tell me the spec you are using and how good it is.
Re: I Want To Buy Usb Modem Pls Advice, Glo Modem Or 4 In 1 usb modem ? by damola1: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2010
I think you should call: 01 2793388, they have office in Abuja also, they can have it dispatched and installed on your computer in minutes.

(1) (Reply)

I Want Best Ups Circuit For My Computer / Ipad Mini For Sale / Which Data-plan Is The Best House...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.