Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? (822 Views)

Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku / Why Is Nigeria So Different From South Africa? / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
Why is Nigeria so divided?
I have asked myself this question for an unaccountable number of times.

Coming to Nairaland, If you're a first timer here and a foreigner; no doubt, not even Heaven will convince you that Nigeria is unity is non - negotiable.

Nigerians are not proud of Nigeria

From North to South, East to West.

No spirit of Nationalism!
Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by akpamuomenka: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ask Mr 5%.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Ask Mr 5%.
Even the president Buhari led Federal government is very much culpable for helping destabilising the fragile unity still experienced.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by RottenTomato: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Buhari, you will suffer! You shall know no peace! angry

Tinubu, you are a big fool. You'll never go unpunished. The wrath of nature will decend on your bulging eyes and pluck them off!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
RottenTomato:
Buhari, you will suffer! You shall know no peace! angry

Tinubu, you are a big fool. You'll never go unpunished. The wrath of nature will decend on your bulging eyes and pluck them off!
why this?

Knowing fully well of the undemocratic nature of Nigeria but is this what we'll resort to?
Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
JoeArmsD1:

Coming to Nairaland, If you're a first timer here and a foreigner; no doubt, not even Heaven will convince you that Nigeria is unity is non - negotiable.

The answer is simple, Nigeria is built on a faulty foundation.

We can't go beyond the DESIRE for a united Nigeria. From all fronts, Nigeria is not ONE and can never be.

We are like mixing oil and water together

5 Likes

Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

The answer is simple, Nigeria is built on a faulty foundation.

We can't go beyond the DESIRE for a united Nigeria. From all fronts, Nigeria is not ONE and can never be.

We are like mixing oil and water together
i may to an extent agree
Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Only and idiot thinks the internet = reality.

The internet is where reality is bent.
Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by limeta(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
I weak for this questions
Op don't you live in Nigeria
But of cause if you of the master race then is hard to see the truth

1 Like

Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by paschu: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nigeria was never united by choice but by force. That's why its inherent disunity keeps getting glaring and worse.

We are talking about a country that had two ethnic massacres BEFORE independence, and went into a bloody civil war withing 7 years of independence. Yet, 50 years later, the mutual hate, suspicion and disgust are only getting worse.

The reason some folks pretend that this is no issue and insist on the fake oneness beats me.

JoeArmsD1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Okoroawusa: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
The answer is simple.

BUHARI WON 2015 ELECTION!
Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Cooly100: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:
The answer is simple.

BUHARI WON 2015 ELECTION!

When will you born to rule misfit stop lying to yourself? You can however, continue if your lies can make your very happy?

Nigeria has been divided since some people feel that they own Nigeria...thats the simple reason....

1 Like

Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Okoroawusa: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cooly100:

When will you born to rule misfit stop lying to yourself? You can however, continue if your lies can make your very happy?

Nigeria has been divided since some people feel that they own Nigeria...thats the simple reason....
The feeling of who owns Nigeria is what d politicians tell u when d money sharing at the top doesnot favour them.
Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Cooly100: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:

The feeling of who owns Nigeria is what d politicians tell u when d money sharing at the top doesnot favour them.

You are too dumb to know anything. I make my own judgement...I don't wait for any politician to tell me what is happening...
Re: The Truth, Why Is Nigeria So Divided? by Okoroawusa: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cooly100:

You are too dumb to know anything. I make my own judgement...I don't wait for any politician to tell me what is happening...
I can see u ve resulted to abuse n name calling.

byeeee!

(1) (Reply)

The BIAFRAN WAR STORIES My Parents Told Me-mr Rational / There Must Be Something About You That Attracts EFCC- Buhari’s PA To Patience / Breaking News: Osun State Local Govt. Election To Hold January 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.