Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) (1713 Views)

Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? / Help! I Need A Job Around Egbeda, Ikotun And Igando Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by umesichibuzor: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please good people,am a medical doctor with surgical skills but currently underpaid.i need a job asap,if you know an uncle or aunt, somebody that knows somebody whose knows someone that can help, it's been by his grace so far that am surviving,am equally open for relocation. For any openings call 08030880926,07060504284,chibuzorumesi12@gmail.com....thanks
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by Ifeshyne(f): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chai, Naija I hail o
Poster please try and explore applications in international ngos especially those that work in the north east since you're willing to relocate. You can cold call their HRs on linkedin.
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by Sammiel: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ifeshyne:
Chai, Naija I hail o
Poster please try and explore applications in international ngos especially those that work in the north east since you're willing to relocate. You can cold call their HRs on linkedin.
North-East kwa? Have you ever heard the sound of an IED before...huh?.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
umesichibuzor:
Please good people,am a medical doctor with surgical skills but currently underpaid.i need a job asap,if you know an uncle or aunt, somebody that knows somebody whose knows someone that can help, it's been by his grace so far that am surviving,am equally open for relocation. For any openings call 08030880926,07060504284,chibuzorumesi12@gmail.com....thanks
never new doctors are looking for work too....try the canadian immigration program

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by Smartjob1(f): 1:51am On Aug 27, 2017
Oh dear me!

This might help immediately.

Are you a job seeker? An employer? Join the wordl's smartest job network www.bejite.com. Find jobs easily, recruit immediately using the most advanced search engine. Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up, update your CV and profile. Grow your network through your connections. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by idu1(m): 5:54am On Aug 27, 2017
umesichibuzor:

Check medicalworldnigeria.com
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by Ifeshyne(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sammiel:
North-East kwa? Have you ever heard the sound of an IED before...huh?.
There are people that work there and earn mega bucks. Heard of ICRC, fhi360, oxfam, acf international, chai, bill and melinda gates foundation and un agencies to mention a few.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by umesichibuzor: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Are they currently taking, ?that's another thing
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by umesichibuzor: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
idu1:

Thanks,on it

Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by umesichibuzor: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
I dont get you sir. "quote author=Ifeshyne post=59854358]Chai, Naija I hail o
Poster please try and explore applications in international ngos especially those that work in the north east since you're willing to relocate. You can cold call their HRs on linkedin. [/quote]
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by MrHenshaw: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
idu1:

He needs a job not where to apply.They are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by idu1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
MrHenshaw:

He needs a job not where to apply.They are not the same.

Ok
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by idu1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
umesichibuzor:
Lagusta the boss
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by umesichibuzor: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bless you my brother, I have applied and applied
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by Lagusta(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
idu1:
Lagusta the boss

thanks for mentioning....

@umesichibuzor, you can whatsapp me on +234 70 33 422 401

or email me eedrisology @ gmail . com

thanks
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by Lagusta(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ifeshyne:

There are people that work there and earn mega bucks. Heard of ICRC, fhi360, oxfam, acf international, chai, bill and melinda gates foundation and un agencies to mention a few.

yes that's true but you need extra qualifications like an MPH, and they usually ask for years of experience....

and nowadays the "long leg" approach must be used too....

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by umesichibuzor: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=Lagusta post=59883218]

thanks for mentioning....

@umesichibuzor, you can whatsapp me on +234 70 33 422 401

or email me eedrisology @ gmail . com

Thank you sir for being far too kind
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by umesichibuzor: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Everything na long leg,the system is in a total mess but we remain positive
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Doc if u are in Lagos, call my number tomorrow.. with God all things are possible..

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
What about engaging in Blogging, Bulk SMS Business or even Affiliate Marketing?
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by umesichibuzor: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Thanks dear,thoughtful of you but that will be a total diversions from my field, I love my lane.
Re: Help I Need A Job(medical Doctor ) by umesichibuzor: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
never new doctors are looking for work too....try the canadian immigration program. [ very funny ]

(1) (Reply)

Nicon / Nlpc Pension Agent / Prison And Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.