Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. (2519 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Throwback Photo Of Ojukwu Laughing And Hugging A Biafran Old Woman / "I will Kill any useless Christian called a Biafran in Kaduna" - Man Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by feelgoodInc: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
I'll go straight to the point because I don't like beating around the bush.

After my travel to Ebonyi state I have come to realise many things.

First that Ebonyi state is not a biafran land.
in fact the people who call themselves Igbos living in Ebonyi state are strangers in that state.

If I was blindfolded in my trip to Ebonyi state then I would have thought I was in Bauchi state or katsina state.... A NORTHERN STATE.

I'm saying this out of my observation that

Ebonyi can never be a biafran land.

Ebonyi will never be a biafran land.

There are only four states in the so called biafran struggle.

I don't want to say much but you already know what I'm saying.

This is the reason why other Igbos are always skeptical about people from Ebonyi, and I can tell you that the last rally at Ebonyi state were not Ebonyi state indigenes but people from other states, and Dave Umahi the Governor of Ebonyi said that they are not biafran and will not allow the rally although it happened.

Guys I'm just telling you what I saw, you won't believe me... Ebonyi is a NORTHERN STATE.

forget about it's location in the map.

I support one Nigeria, I also support restructuring and secession too.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by cumbak60: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
feelgoodInc:

in fact the people who call themselves Igbos living in Ebonyi state are strangers in that state.

If I was blindfolded in my trip to Ebonyi state then I would have thought I was in Bauchi state or katsina state.... A NORTHERN STATE.

This is the reason why other Igbos are always skeptical about people from Ebonyi, and I can tell you that the last rally at Ebonyi state were not Ebonyi state indigenes but people from other states, and Dave Umahi the Governor of Ebonyi said that they are not biafran and will not allow the rally although it happened.

Guys I'm just telling you what I saw, you won't believe me... Ebonyi is a NORTHERN STATE.

Mumu don travel enter Benue say na Ebonyi you go. Ebonyi indigens na them carry IPOB for head more than even other Igbos. I'm from Ebonyi, and I'm in support of Biafra. Go sit your nyash somewhere abeg, oluku.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
I dont understand this post.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by VargasVee(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
I just saw a brain running fast right now.
Seems the original owner is the Op

LMAO grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by amuokuko: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
The Op is high on sniffing septic tank..

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Tolexander: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lobatan!
Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by feelgoodInc: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
cumbak60:

Mumu don travel enter Benue say na Ebonyi you go. Ebonyi indigens na them carry IPOB for head more than even other Igbos. I'm from Ebonyi, and I'm in support of Biafra. Go sit your nyash somewhere abeg, oluku.

I'm telling you what I saw and you dey hear the argue, why you no call me AFONJA, but anyway na my observation.
Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Evergreen4(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Confused soul , only you supports one Nigeria, supports restructuring and supports secession too

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
ATTENTION SEEKERS EVERYWHERE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
mkpi.
Lagos belongs to the North East.
Kogi is an Ijaw state forget Mercy Johnson's luscious hips. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by mazimee(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
VargasVee:
I just saw a brain running fast right now.
Seems the original owner is the Op

LMAO grin grin

His brain is tired of its owner.
The poor thing is living and doesn't have plans of returning.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by ayzTIGER: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
Op you need some sleep to calm your brain

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by intervention3(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
I know exactly what you're saying ..but ebonyi Is 100% igbo land...the place you travelled to is Eza..those people don't understand igbo and they have large Muslim population ..but not withstanding ..ebonyi is 100% biafra land
Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by truth4u: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
feelgoodInc:

almajiri which part of ebonyi did you go Well, go and ask uwazorike who are the massob foot soldier, then you know the real biafrans
Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
You are just ranting without telling us the reasons behind why Ebonyi is not part of Ebonyi
Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Omofunaab2: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ndi PIGS AND IDIOTS should endeavour to check the Op's previous posts on nairaland before they come here and start screaming Afonja Afonja like fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Sudden display of Congenital stupidity, na wetin new moon dey cause.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by feelgoodInc: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2017
intervention3:
I know exactly what you're saying ..but ebonyi Is 100% igbo land...the place you travelled to is Eza..those people don't understand igbo and they have large Muslim population ..but not withstanding ..ebonyi is 100% biafra land

finally someone said something, Bros you need to dey there to experience it.

I might be wrong for saying the whole of ebonyi but I believe I should have said majority of ebonyi.
Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by omenkaLives(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2017
cumbak60:

What has Benue got to do with this?

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by achi4u(m): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2017
intervention3:
Bia which part of Ebonyi is called 'Eza'? Because as an Ebonyi man from Ezza Ezekuna I've not heard such name before. Which LGA is ur Eza located.

For the post, I just weak for you this morning. Oh! The last rally held in Ebonyi were also imported from where? Anambra? Obiano still says the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by achi4u(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
What has Benue got to do with this?

Smh.
Some part of Benue is Biafra land, 4 LGAs in Ur state is of Igbo extraction.
Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by omenkaLives(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2017
achi4u:
Some part of Benue is Biafra land, 4 LGAs in Ur state is of Igbo extraction.
You wanna name those FOUR?

Una wan start again shey? sad

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by intervention3(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2017
achi4u:
Bia which part of Ebonyi is called 'Eza'? Because as an Ebonyi man from Ezza Ezekuna I've not heard such name before. Which LGA is ur Eza located.

For the post, I just weak for you this morning. Oh! The last rally held in Ebonyi were also imported from where? Anambra? Obiano still says the same thing.
..eza and ezza what's the difference?..so I must put Double Z before you understand .

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by achi4u(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2017
intervention3:
..eza and ezza what's the difference?..so I must put Double Z before you understand .
lekwanu ezi ofia nke a, nwoke m get out from here. Odeku

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by toolovely(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2017
feelgoodInc:

you can only make sense when you tell me the origin of Ebonyi state.. the year it was created and the states the constituents LGAs where formally.....

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by gafmars(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2017
kogi State is part of eastern united state of America (USA) grin
Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Cooly100: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2017
[s]
feelgoodInc:

[/s]

Clown!!!

River state is a northern state...Infact atlantic ocean is in the north....Now go and take you medication and rest for a while....

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by feelgoodInc: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Cooly100:
[s][/s]

Clown!!!

River state is a northern state...Infact atlantic ocean is in the north....Now go and take you medication and rest for a while....

No wahala call me whatever, the truth is you haven't gone to Ebonyi state before, until you go there then you'll understand. Ebonyi indigenes are minority in their own land, if there was a referendum of any kind, ebonyi won't vote YES because it would not want to break up.

I said in my post that I now see the reason why if you tell another igbo man you're from Ebonyi, you aren't for real.
Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Marcelo290(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2017
feelgoodInc:

No wahala call me whatever, the truth is you haven't gone to Ebonyi state before, until you go there then you'll understand. Ebonyi indigenes are minority in their own land, if there was a referendum of any kind, ebonyi won't vote YES because it would not want to break up.

I said in my post that I now see the reason why if you tell another igbo man you're from Ebonyi, you aren't for real.
Hit the point and tell us what you saw and stop whining like a baby horse, what are the premises which brought about this your conclusion?
Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by Arda1000(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2017
as an ohaozara man the governor can speak for himself am a biafran simple

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Is Not A Biafran Land. by cumbak60: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2017
feelgoodInc:

How do you mean Ebonyians are minority in their own land? What is the population ratio of Hausa/Fulani compare to that of Ezza, Izzi, Ikwo, Okposi, Amasari, Eda etc, residing in the capital city?
For the facts that you have large concentration of Northerners in some areas doesn't mean they own the State. Are you saying, that because Igbos are in large numbers in Sabon Gari, the State is now theirs? A large concentration of non-indigents cannot determine the direction of the State in the future. Should the call for referendum become a reality, niga, we are rooting for Biafra. Herdsmen terrorism is one major reason, most Ebonyians are embracing the Biafran call wholeheartedly.
And don't also forget that we have a large concentration of our people, Ebonyians, residing in the North. Don't you think that their coming back will double up our population to cover up any area of lapses?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turkey Disowns Ipob Turk Propagandist... Supports Nigeria's Territorial Integrit / The Magic Numbers For APC, PDP To Win Osun / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.