Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) (49716 Views)

'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun / D'banj Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks In New Picture / Wizkid's Shirt And Trousers To #WizkidTheConcert Cost ₦1.3 Million & ₦350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by colossus91(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
how are we sure aba boiz didn't make dat pics of him buying directly from the store ooo idontbelive simple!!!
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
how are you sure it's not Chinese version? Nairalanders are so gullible. some Jordans are 95k and you would get the Chinese version that look exactly like it on Amazon for 15k. don't be deceived. definitely not Igbo made but could be Chinese made that could be around 12k,did he tell you he bought the original?

be wise for one sec, dont let sentiment cloud your reasoning if you are born to be great. Reason like a man of great future and your reasoning will blend towards your vision. this guy has been trending before you even learn how to woo a girl, are you saying he is so broke to afford what he live by? learn about living above the norms and not be limited to a broke man's way of reasoning.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by redcliff: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
EntMirror:

What happens after professor have been added to your name? You relax and pat yourself? My dear, there's more to life than that lame title. It won't make you rich neither will it make you significant. If you have nothing to offer to humanity, a secondary school dropout is better than you.

chei
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Dumb ass, when u never cross any border ur utterance go def sell u out. If u no be mumu u go Sabi how proper Yankee big black American operates. They don't live by words or mouth wey u guys Sabi e.g 30billion. They live it and show it. Before an American big dog can collaborate with dbanj u suppose know he's worth mega. Advice stop hating when ur whole career is wavy, just ignore and love like Yankee will love their own mumu artist. If e easy make a track.
so,he's worth mega now because an American featured in his track? ha ha ha. Nigerians no go kill me o.
music is all about connection. Kanye signed him and Kanye knows 2 chainz,Guwop,Big Sean signed with him,Kanye knows Mannie Fresh cos they're both producers and produce for south side artists . so,why can't Kanye connect Dbanj to all of these guys? Chris Aire knows Snoop as his jeweler and connected Dbanj to Snoop. so,its not like they're charging Naija artists to collaborate,they do it to mix up with their root. If Dbanj was in their shoes,he wouldn't do the same. American rappers can very well be admired because they give a lot back to society,patriotic,they're activists unlike your self centred Nigerian artists that don't care if their fans die as long as their money keeps rolling in while you keep supporting them because they're your own. American celeb fans don't just support their celebs because they are celebs but they support them because of their qualities,go and see what these celebs give to society,actors,musicians,models,etc. In Nigeria,what brings celebs and fans together most is when the celebs are dissing their fans on twitter and IG,American celebs don't do that no matter what fans say because they know that's the price they have to pay for being famous,they just ignore if fans diss them. so don't diss ActionsShure cos he's not supporting his own. he's entitled to support anyone he likes. you can keep support Naija politicians too because they're yo ur own. I pity you
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by redcliff: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
opichika:
my guy I wonder such a thing all the times..something Wey no go last like 2hrs or so ..na him Wey 25.something "M" go kpai follow am..and you go see thousands of people all over there... Oluwa bless my hustle bikonu...

one thing you should understand in life is that all fingers are not equal and would never be. there are more poor people on earth than rich and what matters most to you is nothing to another man. if you keep these in mind, you would go very far in life
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

I know u r too lazy to do that but make use of this summary as it relates with your encounter with the newbie cheesy I am:
Some people also just struggle not to take things literally and might struggle with jokes or games simply because they are taking them at face value (this actually may be a symptom of ASD – Autism Spectrum Disorder). Try to look past what people are saying and get the intention behind it – and remember they're just words.

Same foolishness that got us where we are in Nigeria by half educated people like you taking faceless platforms as an avenue to bully people striving hard to make meaning in life. If dbanj was to be a Nairalander how would he feel today seeing all the under age mumus drolling and punching down BS? Or let me ask you this if Dapo was to be your brother shouldering your whole family responsibilities, would you sit down mumbling this nonsense about how an utterances is to be overlooked? how often do you overlook insults around you? being a celebrity does not pause the blood running through your vein. And by the way i am not lazy to ready but would rather take lessons from those that appreciate their superiors
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

be wise for one sec, dont let sentiment cloud your reasoning if you are born to be great. Reason like a man of great future and your reasoning will blend towards your vision. this guy has been trending before you even learn how to woo a girl, are you saying he is so broke to afford what he live by? learn about living above the norms and not be limited to a broke man's way of reasoning.
I don't even listen to much of Naija music. I hear comedians mock him about trying to live like Kanye when he's not as rich. yeah he's been reigning before I knew how to woo a girl,that's true. I doubt if I was up to 15 years old when I started hearing his name
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by johnnny12(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
what do you expect? seh you want him to be wearing 'BENDOWN SELECT' guy na ur matter go kill them all.., just
..kotinu thumb up for you dear. love u D.I.E
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Same foolishness that got us where we are in Nigeria by half educated people like you taking faceless platforms as an avenue to bully people striving hard to make meaning in life. If dbanj was to be a Nairalander how would he feel today seeing all the under age mumus drolling and punching down BS? Or let me ask you this if Dapo was to be your brother shouldering your whole family responsibilities, would you sit down mumbling this nonsense about how an utterances is to be overlooked? how often do you overlook insults around you? being a celebrity does not pause the blood running through your vein. And by the way i am not lazy to ready but would rather take lessons from those that appreciate their superiors
You are sounding like all these rotting and wasting 'old foolz' I used to know back there in SW. I strongly believe that you are one of them (o pe mi ni booda). But I firmly confirm to you dat, dat ur orientation and mentality are both dusty and outdated. Even if ur ego will kill you, let it do so in a modest way and dont be disgraced like just one unnoticed activist. You dont even know the person on the other keyboard, so ur Dapo will never die because of my comment but will only read, smile and move on cos life is so pleasant (fun-filled)t to him unlike you.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
so,he's worth mega now because an American featured in his track? ha ha ha. Nigerians no go kill me o.
music is all about connection. Kanye signed him and Kanye knows 2 chainz,Guwop,Big Sean signed with him,Kanye knows Mannie Fresh cos they're both producers and produce for south side artists . so,why can't Kanye connect Dbanj to all of these guys? Chris Aire knows Snoop as his jeweler and connected Dbanj to Snoop. so,its not like they're charging Naija artists to collaborate,they do it to mix up with their root. If Dbanj was in their shoes,he wouldn't do the same. American rappers can very well be admired because they give a lot back to society,patriotic,they're activists unlike your self centred Nigerian artists that don't care if their fans die as long as their money keeps rolling in while you keep supporting them because they're your own. American celeb fans don't just support their celebs because they are celebs but they support them because of their qualities,go and see what these celebs give to society,actors,musicians,models,etc. In Nigeria,what brings celebs and fans together most is when the celebs are dissing their fans on twitter and IG,American celebs don't do that no matter what fans say because they know that's the price they have to pay for being famous,they just ignore if fans diss them. so don't diss ActionsShure cos he's not supporting his own. he's entitled to support anyone he likes. you can keep support Naija politicians too because they're yo ur own. I pity you

WOW!!! see a lost soul..... how many then has been connected to Kanye after Dbanj? another loud speaker speaking based on his A - I idea of how hip hop works. YOu need education and i will spare a min if you would care to learn. Do you know how much is been given out daily by Nigerian celebs without your knowledge? Note: no matter how stingy you are in Nigeria as a celeb, you cannot cut out giving cos people will always be there to ask. People keeping quiet about giving does not mean they are not giving, plus check it US journalism keep tab on both the good and the bad unlike your country here where you are all focused on bringing anybody down. Controversy is the new age selling point of journalism. Back to the hip hop circle, Dbanj is never a rapper yet he got rappers attention and you seems to be blinded still? where is MI and co? connection you said? are you saying many Nigerian artist that are super good have not met wizkid and yet he dodged collaborating with them? people needs to reason above their sentiment abeg. Respect the made men and seek for knowledge.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

You are sounding like all these rotting and wasting 'old foolz' I used to know back there in SW. I strongly believe that you are one of them (o pe mi ni booda). But I firmly confirm to you dat, dat ur orientation and mentality are both dusty and outdated. Even if ur ego will kill you, let it do so in a modest way and dont be disgraced like just one unnoticed activist. You dont even know the person on the other keyboard, so ur Dapo will never die because of my comment but will only read, smile and move on cos life is so pleasant (fun-filled)t to him unlike you.

i feel pleased you have no more words to pour out but a gratitude of defeat. unto the next one of you unfiltered new age dumbass wasting away in delusional dreams of how success works
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by fitprince: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
poverty bad o. op go and hustle. na poor jealousy people like una kill my relative
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

WOW!!! see a lost soul..... how many then has been connected to Kanye after Dbanj? another loud speaker speaking based on his A - I idea of how hip hop works. YOu need education and i will spare a min if you would care to learn. Do you know how much is been given out daily by Nigerian celebs without your knowledge? Note: no matter how stingy you are in Nigeria as a celeb, you cannot cut out giving cos people will always be there to ask. People keeping quiet about giving does not mean they are not giving, plus check it US journalism keep tab on both the good and the bad unlike your country here where you are all focused on bringing anybody down. Controversy is the new age selling point of journalism. Back to the hip hop circle, Dbanj is never a rapper yet he got rappers attention and you seems to be blinded still? where is MI and co? connection you said? are you saying many Nigerian artist that are super good have not met wizkid and yet he dodged collaborating with them? people needs to reason above their sentiment abeg. Respect the made men and seek for knowledge.
OK,I don hear. Your grammatical blunders dey give me headache,you for type am in pidgin or your traditional language.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
OK,I don hear. Your grammatical blunders dey give me headache,you for type am in pidgin or your traditional language.

typed it same way white man go type my language if he had to forcefully learn it. plus last time i checked i am not here to compose an essay for the UN. mumu grade 1
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

i feel pleased you have no more words to pour out but a gratitude of defeat. [s]unto the next one of you unfiltered new age dumbass wasting away[/s] in delusional dreams of how success works
What is this one saying? Is this fatigue or what?

Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by ObaKlaz: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
redcliff:

dbanjs music career is over
Your comment is dead on arrival.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
No mind am, na so so he dey poke him nose for every corner... e be like say e just meet Dbanj recently, he stil com dey shack am. No mind the mumu.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

What is this one saying? Is this fatigue or what?

you wont know cos that same fatigue blocked your sense of reasoning and by the way dont use celebrities that dont amount to nothing as ur meme, lets see your ugly ass.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

you wont know cos that same fatigue blocked your sense of reasoning and by the way dont use celebrities that dont amount to nothing as ur meme, lets see your ugly ass.

E pain am. But u got to pay for dat new word, it also means 'Tired Brain' or 'Drained brain' cheesy
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

No mind am, na so so he dey poke him nose for every corner... e be like say e just meet Dbanj recently, he stil com dey shack am. No mind the mumu.
he wants Dbanj to email him and send him 50k the same way Emoney sent 50k to Airforce1. i don know since that Airforce1 own say jobless guys go start to dey fight people on top social media for 50k.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
he wants Dbanj to email him and send him 50k the same way Emoney sent 50k to Airforce1. i don know since that Airforce1 own say jobless guys go start to dey fight people on top social media for 50k.
hahahaha! #Hustleisveryserious
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

E pain am. But u got to pay for dat new word, it also means 'Tired Brain' or 'Drained brain' cheesy

recycling brain, just grow up a lil bit and discover new things. mumu
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

its aii atleast i met an icon, what do we do about the poverty you have been hand shaking for years? oluku 1
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
PierreDeFermat:

Now i can weigh you better, 50k is your max price for tongue wagging? you slowpokes wont make it until you learn to appreciate people that are breaking what no one in your entire family has achieved. Abeg trace ur line and give us a name
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

its aii atleast i met an icon, what do we do about the poverty you have been hand shaking for years? oluku 1
Money worshiper, see ur life. There is nothing you can do about your life surrounded by abject poverty except if you see life itself as Host of different folks and different opportunities.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

recycling brain, just grow up a lil bit and discover new things. mumu
recycling means converting used objects to useful materials. That makes me creative.
But your brain is a waste that deserves waste bin.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

recycling means converting used objects to useful materials. That makes me creative.
But your brain is a waste that deserves waste bin.

Done with your unproductive 16yrs old ass. you are never ready to learn and quite sure ur parents are complaining about a waste youth
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

Money worshiper, see ur life. There is nothing you can do about your life surrounded by abject poverty except if you see life itself as Host of different folks and different opportunities.

hmmmm as a legend that you are, what have you created if money no b your issue? fools living by literatures and not discovering what their live is all about
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Done with your unproductive 16yrs old ass. you are never ready to learn and quite sure ur parents are complaining about a waste youth
hahaha, dont run away abi your mb don dey warn you? otay!
o ya take, from my kindness...

Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

hmmmm as a legend that you are, what have you created if money no b your issue? fools living by literatures and not discovering what their live is all about
u can never tell your self dat u never gained anything from me either discreetly or openly.. but I leave dat to your conscience. One salient lesson i want you to learn from me is that immediately you notice that an argument is not necessary, just withdraw as immediate as possible, it makes you to be a reasonable fellow. Have a nice day!
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sugarcious:
When will this dude realize that his career is over. Dbanj is no longer relevant. embarassed So I made FTC!
excuse me.... just as ur irrelevant to the society

Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

hahaha, dont run away abi your mb don dey warn you? otay!
o ya take, from my kindness...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"When Your Wife Is Your Stylist" Joseph Yobo Looks Dope In Suit / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.