Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Mayweather Goes Home With As The Winner Of The Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Mayweather Goes Home With As The Winner Of The Match (2103 Views)

Mayweather Spends Over $3million On A New Bugatti Convertible Ahead Of His Fight / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Mayweather Goes Home With As The Winner Of The Match by Spandex(m): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2017
The President of the World Boxing Council, Mauricio Sulaiman has announced that the winner of the fight between Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor tonight would receive a luxuriant money belt.

Read more @source

Source: http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/27/mayweather-vs-mcgregor-winner-goes-home-with-a-24-karat-gold-1million-money-belt/

Re: What Mayweather Goes Home With As The Winner Of The Match by Ashibelieve: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2017
That's amazing. Meanwhile lalastica why can't I post every since I created account na?
Re: What Mayweather Goes Home With As The Winner Of The Match by Zeze06(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2017
Good for him...Mr Money
Re: What Mayweather Goes Home With As The Winner Of The Match by Spandex(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2017
Zeze06:
Good

and i dey here dey find #20k for bukuru
Re: What Mayweather Goes Home With As The Winner Of The Match by Spandex(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2017
Ashibelieve:
That's amazing. Meanwhile lalastica why can't I post every since I created account na?

lol
Re: What Mayweather Goes Home With As The Winner Of The Match by raysplashinfo(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2017
yeah!, c dat upper cut..
Broda Shako wey dey form for my street can't take that without him being admitted on life support..
Re: What Mayweather Goes Home With As The Winner Of The Match by Spandex(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2017
raysplashinfo:
yeah!, c dat upper cut..
Broda Shako wey dey form for my street can't take that without him being admitted on life support..

Lol... I swear down bro

(1) (Reply)

Morata Creates History Is Chelsea Win / Consistent 1.5+ Odds Daily Tips for a successful 7 daysRollover / Plz Is 1xbet Bet A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.