Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland (1114 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Ayemokhia: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2010
5 Ways to Achieve Instant Fame on Nairaland

Many times we all want to be famous and recognized like hollywood/nollywood celebrities and if that's you, you've just reached the right place. Welcome to 5 ways to achieve instant fame on naijapals

1. Register with a striking username.
This phenomenal has been tested and proven to work. Members such as Akpan01, Myragonza, Toks-E, Mazi, Diplomatic and I myself among others have shown that sexy is always better and recognizable. So if you are new here and thinking of registering with your birth name or the nick name you were given back in 6th grade, you better drop it and pick up usernames such as D-guy! and if such names make you uncomfortable, then my number 2 suggestion may just be for you.

2. Reply at least 50 post per day.
Did i just see you go . Well, you read right. if you ain't into sexy usernames, then you better glue your butt to your chair and fix your eyes on your computer screen and start sending in those post. ok there you go again, your saying it's impossible. No it's not. the likes of Around_d_corner among numerous others have shown that without a sexy name, you can still become a household name. so what are you waiting for? Butt down and start posting. But if you are too introverted, then you may just try my number 3 suggestion

3. Have a big EGO.
Yes, have a big Ego. I’m serious; people love to hate people with big egos. You could just offend people without apologizing or post whatever regardless of others opinion, after all, you're entitled to your opinion. Ok, did I just hear you say who does that? . The likes of Blinks_is_Back have proven that you don't always need to apologize or be right in order to become famous. And if you've stepped on so many toes, you could just post an apology as your signature. it will definitely get to those you've hurt and they'll forgive. Ok, don't start complaining again, I know, your mama taught you to always be right with folks, so if this isn't for you, just try my number 4 suggestion

4. Try posting your picture.
Yes, this is my favorite. All you need is just a picture. It doesn't get any easier than that. To make it even juicer and Spicer, don't just post it in your profile, because some members as lazy as myself, won't bother checking your profile. So what do you do? Why not post it in every available thread be it Metro Life, Relationship & Romance, Funnyhub, new members, just wherever and whenever. Did i hear you say who does this? Of course our one and only Khristiantus has showed that you don't need to say a word in order to be famous. Just post a picture of yourself and you will leave our guys salivating, falling head over heels in love and making threads about their feelings. and if you want more than that, it could bring you good luck, and a crown in our Naijapals Personality of the Year. and if you suffer from a negative self image, or are to eager to be famous, i'm sorry, i have one last but extreme measure:

5. Post your obituary
Ha ha , did i hear you say God forbid. Who does that? Don't be decieved afterall this is just cyberworld. You may be dead to your computer friends but not to the real world. And did i just hear you say nobody in their right senses does this. No think again, normal people have done this and they don't live in a hunted house or the underworld
Ok there you have it from me. My 5 ways to achieve instant fame. Feel free to add yours.

NB: If I used you as an example, please don’t get offended. I mean no harm at all. It’s just for fun.

Teeco Ayemokhia
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2010
And when you get the fame, what is next?
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2010
I was going to ask that question michelin cos i can remember u once accused me of 'looking for cheap fame'. So as a famous member of nairaland (in your mind) i would really love it if u answer the question u threw to the poster.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2010
I was going to ask that question michelin cos i can remember u once accused me of 'looking for cheap fame'. So as a famous member of nairaland (in your mind) i would really love it if u answer the question u threw to the poster.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Have you ever considered going back to the asshole you were born from?
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2010
michelin89:

lawd of mercy. wetin the guy do you sef? u just chopped off his kcid (reverse dat)
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2010
michelin89:

grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, I thought using that word is an offence. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2010
michelin89:

learn to manage your drug highs in a civilized manner.

No be only you dey smoke weed
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2010
tpia.:

learn to manage your drug highs in a civilized manner.

No be only you dey smoke weed

Go jump for lake. Who send you? tongue
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2010
I m not in that mood tonight, i know michelin is always ready for insults. I ll reserve what i have for some other time.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2010
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, I thought using that word is an offence. lipsrsealed
mama gee u dont need to worry yourself,we r in lent and i choose to be calm, michelin your free to run ur mouth.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2010
welcome back mama-gee, i missed you. now i can return to the sidelines and just watch
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2010
*dhtml:

welcome back mama-gee, i missed you. now i can return to the sidelines and just watch

Thanks and I missed you too, I couldn't wait for my 5-day-ban to come to an end. cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2010
Poster, You were making sense, till the last 1.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2010
Recycled topic. . .

The last one has to do with an oldie. . . those of us who remember
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
Well, i don't undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by dominique(f): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2010
Dclique:

Poster, You were making sense, till the last 1.

thats prolly cos you weren't around during the papermoon obituary saga. that id will remain evergreen in our memory even though she has been banned for years!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Dclique(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2010
Okay, then i guess the poster made complete sense.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Ayemokhia: 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2010
Okay, then i guess the poster made complete sense.

Abiiiiiii wink wink wink
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Brite02(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2010
Man, i gbadu ya style
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Ayemokhia: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
Man, i gbadu ya style

Mention
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by iice(f): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
dominique:

thats prolly cos you weren't around during the papermoon obituary saga. that id will remain evergreen in our memory even though she has been banned for years!!!
grin grin  The good ol' days grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2010
iice:

how i wish i were present those days when NL had no mad people.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2010
iice:

Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
6. Make a thread on "5 ways to achieve instant fame on nairaland" . . . aha did i hear you say what? Yeah it apparently works, tons of folks would be forced to go read your thread just for the laughs or to see if their names are mentioned there . . . those in this group are probably practicing strategy number 3 anyway. Oh you say who does that? Just look at Ayemokhia . . . he'll soon be a household name here!

And if you think this isnt for you . . . well you probably dont need to be famous.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Ayemokhia: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by candylips(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ayemokhia:

3. Have a big EGO.

I disagree with this one because it will get you banned
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by ayettymama(f): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
what is this??

are u bein serious??

is nl really such a big deal to people

why is there sum cash prize to be won at the end of the yr or summin??

fill me in oooo
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by iice(f): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Hmmm, who knows you might have left like some if you'd been here before. Just saying.
We had some mad people oo. . .good ol' mad people. I miss them! cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Mhismole(f): 12:57am On Feb 25, 2010
OMG. get a cool username, like yours?? post your pic on thread??

LMHO!!!

Ok, you forgot one.

"start really useless threads and post them on the romance section, like ME!!"

Ok ok, jokes apart. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? i really hope your being sarcastic sha.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Rooneyboy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
iice:

Hmmm, who knows you might have left like some if you'd been here before.  Just saying.
We had some mad people oo. . .good ol' mad people.  I miss them! cheesy

cant imagine myself missing the present mad ones we have now.

(1) (Reply)

Warning! A Russian Hacker Has Posted A Virus/worm In Nairaland! Beware! / Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) / Mars Pool Ltd Week 31 Fraud Against Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.