Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Do You Think Buhari Will Win The Next Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Buhari Will Win The Next Election? (371 Views)

You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera / I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye / I Don’t Think Buhari Is Naive - Alhassan Declares After Visiting Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Buhari Will Win The Next Election? by NickFabin(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2017
What is your opinion on this topic? Do you think Buhari can win the next election again? What do you think the next election will be like from your point of view?
Re: Do You Think Buhari Will Win The Next Election? by madridguy(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2017
Yes.
Re: Do You Think Buhari Will Win The Next Election? by babyfaceafrica: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2017
If he contest..yes
Re: Do You Think Buhari Will Win The Next Election? by Luckylife(m): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Please I beg u let Nigerins survive this failure first .
Re: Do You Think Buhari Will Win The Next Election? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2017
INSHA ALLAH, HE WILL WIN
Re: Do You Think Buhari Will Win The Next Election? by odduduwa: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2017
that's only if death allows nincompoop see 2019 useless animal
Re: Do You Think Buhari Will Win The Next Election? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2017
Of course not!

I don't even need to explain this. Right
Re: Do You Think Buhari Will Win The Next Election? by uboma(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2017
with rigging, yes he will win again.....

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Goke Afolayan: Christians And Legitimacy Of Self-determination In Nigeria / Isawo-ikorodu Militant Kidnap: Ambode Donates N5m To Widow Of Kidnap Victim / EFCC: Corruption Poisonous, Nigeria Losing Anti-graft War – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.