Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (56585 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Dottore: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2017
RiP
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2017
RIP Dear.

Really painful.

I pray that God console the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by modsfucker: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2017
immortalcrown:
How did it happen?

Kedu ka o si mee?

Akwa arịrị.

Sọ Chukwu ma ije.

Kedu Chukwu Abiama undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2017
Witchcraft in low places.. When death calls, the called do stupid things to heed d call. Painful exit

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by gbadexy(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2017
muslims too die in hajj pilgrimage and other adherents die during stampede.
Being in a religious place or going for religious functions doesn't stop anyone whose time has come from dying.
I wish her family the fortitude to bear the loss and the lady Rip.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2017
The church doesn't have toilet?...

This Nigeria sef....person don tire

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by nictech: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2017
NNE JIE NKE OMA

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Flaghouse1: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
May her gentle soul rest in peace..

NB: OP I suggest you take remedial classes strictly for English Language

Very correct,he needs to take a crash course on essay writing,the header is confusing,
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by origima: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI is back,

Bad news everywhere..

RIP sister.

Eeeeeyaaaah but ur dad bewitched and destroyed somany lives in ur village before Buhari came back

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by MARKone(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2017
immortalcrown:
How did it happen?

Kedu ka o si mee?

Akwa arịrị.

Sọ Chukwu ma ije.

Igurodu ihe edere kowaru ka nwa Ada a Siri nwuo, itawapu ose ka iburu uzo De ihe.

Nah n'udo...

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2017
So were the fuvk! Was this god while she was drowning? Useless god!
Or maybe god didn't save her because she was a hypocrite prentending to be a born again and a so called Christian. Like all so called Christians.

And if really she was a true church goer, No need to mourn or cry because she will be on her way to the heavens I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by owunabastard: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2017
i saw the poster bw uga and akokwa boundary
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2017
immortalcrown:
How did it happen?

Kedu ka o si mee?

Akwa arịrị.

Sọ Chukwu ma ije.

Why are you asking how it happened. Can't you read the story. Some people's brain are just useless to them.
RIP beautiful angel.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2017
angels09:
The adoration ministry should be held responsible... They are expected to provide such facilities for the worshippers

Are u so sure there is non of such? There could be , but many would prefer doing it where it is most accessible to them .Redeem camp is an example. Facilities everywhere , but u stil find pipo urinating anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2017
owunabastard:
i saw the poster bw uga and akokwa boundary
what? You mean you know UGA? Near ekwulobia, Unubi and Ezinifite. Jeeeez! grin so which part exactly are you from?
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2017
origima:

Eeeeeyaaaah but ur dad bewitched and destroyed somany lives in ur village before Buhari came back
Why are you insulting his dad? If you have a problem with his comments take it up with him don't involve his father! angry you people have no respect Atall!

6 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by jamp: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by bestpunterever: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

what is wrong with this one?
Is english your father's language?
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by ActionsShure: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2017
U see why africa is backward
So u mean the church does not have a toilet.
Secondly she must have worn some very light shoes with no grip
Forgetting that it rained
Slippery floor
Dirty green and black cement
Must have made her loose grip while bending to pee
Wtf
If africa is developed
Why d fuc wud anyone open up his dick and her pussi to pee in a gutter/bush/roadside.
Civilization is too far from nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Emyjeze(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2017
rip
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by lilyheaven: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

He has delivered his message cool
And we understood
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

I totally agree with you. cool
So that he can do much better when posting about your Funeral smiley
angry
Nawa ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2017
classicfrank4u:
heaven straight, I'm happy for her smiley
See you!

One can die inside the church and still end up in hell fire

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

strictly for English she said!

Op take note

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by solomto(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2017
Nistfrank:
there should be a place inside d compound for worshipers to ease themselves, look we re so carefree in dis country
angels09:
The adoration ministry should be held responsible... They are expected to provide such facilities for the worshippers
There are facilities there and are well maintained and hygienic.
Avoidable accident, so unfortunate.RIP SISTER.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

angry
Uhnmmm, that's deep bro
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2017
solomto:
There are facilities there and are well maintained and hygienic.
Ok. Thanks for the clarification
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

angry

Ahahahahaha
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by dbynonetwork: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2017
origima:

But your mom after infecting your dad with hiv/aids is still opening her legs and spreading it like wild fire..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.