Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (56590 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Chukazu: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

I totally agree with you. cool
So that he can do much better when posting about your Funeral smiley
angry
undecided one joke taking too far

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Genea(f): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

angry
hahahahahaha this got me lafin
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Guadiol104(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
What a life
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
I just can't believe I'm looking at an obituary!!!

RIP! cry
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Op your grammar follow kill the babe
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Munchen1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
classicfrank4u:
heaven straight, I'm happy for her smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by guru90: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Due to heavy rainfall on that day it was letter discovered that she fell into gutter and was latter found dead in the neigbouring village.

I will never believe above statement.

To me: It was killed by person there..........
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by mykel25(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
maasoap:

This one is na real online fanatic! What is so bad in mentioning how and where she died?

I'm not a fanatic.... The OP made unnecessary assertions....he didn't just state where and how she died he....the post was written to ridicule the name of God... D OP had ulterior motive.....even if he's a satanist u don't have to type that way
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by HONNESSTY(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
May her gentle soul rest in peace..

NB: OP I suggest you take remedial classes strictly for English Language
babe diz ur biuti chai e 3much oo. babe ur name is beauty not folake. please be my bride nxt yr

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
what a pity of denied glory...

Death you are so wicked and evil..

May the departed soul rest in peace..
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by madridguy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
May God comfort her family.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Connoisseur(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
buygala:

angry

Chai
My brother why are you like this. Please in any way he has offended, forgive him.
Edakun
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
What a pity of denied glory..

Death you are wicked and barstard!...

May the departed soul rest peace
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by iamphill: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
my solace goes to the fiance, take heart I am sure she is in a better place. May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by samjey: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sniper12:
U went to serve God but he could not protect u. Is dat one a worthy god. Rip
May God have mercy on you and give you understanding in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sniper12:

Respect God
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
According to eye witness, she went to ease her self in a nearby gutter when they just arrive the prayer ground and suddenly got missing.

But I'm very sure the ministry has rows of toilets for faithfuls who come there to pray, why then would she use a gutter judging by the poor erosion control system there. Very pathetic, RIP
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by openmine(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
In other words,there was no toilet around to ease herself....yet money is contributed every sunday.... just to build a good toilet is a big problem....?

but wait ohh I have two observations about this incident...

1. ....if indeed she slipped like Op is insinuating, then it simply means the church and other buildings around are not safe from being swept away by the flood!!

2. How is it possible that she slipped and fell and she didn't even scream or call for help?

Something is telling me this may have been a "murder incident" that actually took place there....well that's my opinion sha!!
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Bmaster(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
i knw d girl in question.
her father owns a very big plastic company in my area.
divine success is d name of d company . they produce plastics like cooler.flask.and so on

meanwhile,guys somebody help me.
i make at least #10000 everyweek but i can't see myself happy. is it normal?

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by nnalove(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
RIP is quite unfortunate shaa. Though one thing must kill a man, even though we don't pray to end our lives in a bad way like Dis. May her gentle soul rest in peace. Fare well dear.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nmanuanu(f): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
I had to first recover from the "choke" of this post before recollecting my thoughts. As difficult as it is to find a man that wants to marry you, you find one and then this? Have mercy God. RIP...
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nmanuanu(f): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bmaster:
i knw d girl in question.
her father owns a very big plastic company in my area.
divine success is d name of d company . they produce plastics like cooler.flask.and so on

meanwhile,guys somebody help me.
i make at least #10000 everyweek but i can't see myself happy. is it normal?

I think it is normal to be unhappy with 10k a week, even Dangote is not happy.... Don't ask me how I know biko! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nmanuanu(f): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
enemyofprogress:
Op your grammar follow kill the babe
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Obec70(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Saw this poster @onitsha, astonished! What a tragic death talk less of the manner she died.let no one play God here, it could happen to anybody. My sympathy to the family, may God console & give them fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by opribo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
I have never seen or heard of anyone saved by all these churches O, if at all their enemies comes right inside the church to get them. People should know that their body is the temple of the Lord. HE lives inside them, they must learn to listen to the still quiet voice within. HE doesnt live inside man made houses, HE is a spirit and therefore must be worshiped in truth and spirit.

How do you gather millions of people under one roof without any security measure and deceive them that God is there. God cannot be there, HE is everywhere. People should find God in their hearts first and not in any designated places. HE is a spirit, doesnt live in a house or eats food or accepts money.He only sees your soul and mind not your outward dispositions.

MAN KNOW THYSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
patola080:
do u have problems with ur eyes ?? because I know some one dat can help
So anybody that stands close to a drainage or gutter will definitely fall into it? You that have the best eyes in the world should tell me the manner and motion with which she fell into the gutter.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Philpham:

Why are you asking how it happened. Can't you read the story. Some people's brain are just useless to them.
Of course, your brain may be useless to you, otherwise you would have reasoned that not only an accident can make an adult fall into a gutter.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
MARKone:

Igurodu ihe edere kowaru ka nwa Ada a Siri nwuo, itawapu ose ka iburu uzo De ihe.
Onye ọkammụta, Ị na-akọwazị na onye ọbụla gara ịnyụ amịrị n'akụkụ ọnwa mmiri ga-adabarịrị n'ime ọnwa mmiri ahụ?

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is it safe to say "what will be will be" in this case because the same thing could happen to someone else and s/he may survive it?

I remember being carried away by flood and landed somewhere else twice in my entire life yet I survived it.

The last one happened in 2012 after a heavy downpour on sunday on my way back from church, it rained heavily from morning to evening that fateful day, hence everywhere was flooded.

How I fell into a drainage, a vehicle was coming behind me so I had to give way for it to pass and that was how I landed inside a deep drainage. I thought it was all over I swear.

May her soul Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by biuti(f): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
HONNESSTY:
babe diz ur biuti chai e 3much oo. babe ur name is beauty not folake. please be my bride nxt yr

Her name is not biuti! It's my name angry
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Rozaytee: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sniper12:
shut d fvck up
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rozaytee:
shut d fvck up

pls easy on these guys...
pls biko ejó

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Satanic Language:hidden Meaning In Our Daily Chatting / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.