Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic (47671 Views)

Mcgregor And May (nairaland Live Streaming ) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by sisisioge: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin grin grin

A nice way to exit the scene. Gosh, I can't stand the sport. I can't stand people hitting themselves like that for entertainment or money! Whew!
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
J

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by tuscani: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Franco93:
I want to watch Floyd Mayweather vs Anthony Joshua. The management of US Boxing should organise this match, they're gonna make lots of money.
Oga!!!, May wheather is welter weight category why Anthony Joshua is in Heavy weight category. Kaji kwo ?
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by cstr1000: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

A nice way to exit the scene. Gosh, I can't stand the sport. I can't stand people hitting themselves like that for entertainment or money! Whew!
Have you seen where mayweather is spending money like he owns a money printing press.?
The pay is worth the risk.
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Blacks be ruling and winning white in all ramification even reach john thomas size sef..we dey there

#Proudly Black Forever
dey console ur self. Most black countries are shit holes
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by stankezzy: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
mumus are laughing somebody that made over 13 billion naira , me I de look for somebody way go beat me for 2 million talk less of 13 billion
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
I miscalculated, with close to a 'billion dollars' in bets loss, it is obvious Mc Gregor was paid to receive a beating....... angry
lok...was going to ask you how far....hopefully, no one took your word last night
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by soberdrunk(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
safarigirl:
lok...was going to ask you how far....hopefully, no one took your word last night

Hehehe! I hope so too!! I knew that fight was simply to make profit but i ignored Occams Razor........ angry
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2017

Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by scorpio2013: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nonsense pictures promoting rubbish. Don't mind them, they are just giving a false impression so as to mislead people.
Wesporting:
More photos
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by successincentiv(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Conor Mcgregor was too proud of himself
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by Wisebisho: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
McGregor is indeed a beast: withstanding Mayweather, a confirm boxer who has never lost a battle till da 10th round.
The rules where boxing rules and Mayweather won.
They should do a rematch with free style and let see if Mayweather will not be carried out in a stretcher.
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Blacks be ruling and winning white in all ramification even reach john thomas size sef..we dey there

#Proudly Black Forever
And yet blacks keeps running to the white man's land? How come?
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by kabillion(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
McGregor wan drill Floyd ass frm behind in the open. See finish
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by Adesoba5: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Floyd Mayweather Jr. Fight-by-Fight Career Record
The boxer never lost a fight as a pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUuJY_ruWdg
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by macaranta(m): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Franco93:
I want to watch Floyd Mayweather vs Anthony Joshua. The management of US Boxing should organise this match, they're gonna make lots of money.
They are not in the same weight category, you want Joshua to murder someone?
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by Samyok(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Please which of them category is higher?
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by victor8269: 1:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Franco93:
Mayweather won't last till round 2. They're not in same weight category. A well trained goat can't fight a lion. It's suicide
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Ehn ehn, he go share me out of his 300 million dollars?
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:16am On Aug 28, 2017
Em don humble the guy...very empty thing

Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by tballeyy(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So this is news?..nansense
what is non sense here, can't u feel the romance on d ring
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by 2016easy2017: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2017
I HATE BOXING. ONLY A HERATLESS CAN STAND TO WATCH. I CANT BEAR TO SEE EVEN A DROP OF BLOOD. I ALMOST GAVE UP WHEN I WATCHED JUST A 20 SEC VIEW OF THIS NIGERIAN-BRITISH WHO DEFEATED THAT UKRANIAN
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by salesforce: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Mcgregor And Mayweather Compared To Titanic by Moshlaw(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Truly fight of the century

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Kelechi Iheanacho, Teammates Meet With Sheikh Mansour. PICS / Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.