Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries (22918 Views)

‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out / Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Read Mr. Nwakaudu’s full statement below.

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has decried the destruction of key national institutions by the poor governance model of the APC Federal Government.

Speaking during a Thanksgiving Service in honour of Senator George Thompson Sekibo at the St Thomas Anglican Church in Diobu on Sunday, Governor Wike said that due to the negative governance style of the APC, the police and INEC have metamorphosed into rigging machines that threaten the peace of the country.

According to him, the Appeal Court judgment which led to the loss of Rivers East Senatorial District mandate was a fallout of the unfortunate illegal alliance between the police and INEC.

He explained that the APC tendered results certified by the Police to the Tribunal, which the tribunal relied on, rather than the results declared by INEC on election day. He said incidentally, both the INEC and Police results had the same serial numbers, which revealed the fraud perpetrated by the two institutions.

He said: “Instead of bringing change as they promised, things are getting worse. They have introduced extreme fraud in the country, especially denying the people their mandate.

“2019, they will not succeed. As far as pee are concerned, we have no senator in Rivers East. The man going there has no capacity to represent us. All of us should be ready. We should be praying to God, but ready to fight”.

The governor said that nobody should be afraid of the Police and the Army in the defence of their mandate in 2019.

“Nobody should be afraid of the Police or Army, because liberty comes with a price. They have nothing to campaign with outside the use of security. I am ready to place myself on line, nobody will take Rivers State “, he said.

Governor Wike explained that he was at the airport to receive President Buhari because the President is for all Nigerians, irrespective of political parties. He, however, said that he continues to disagree with the policies of the Federal Government, especially the faulty fight against corruption.

In his remarks, George Sekibo reiterated his declaration that he received unflinching support from Governor Wike and Ikwerre people all through his political struggle.

He said that there was no Ikwerre agenda in his ouster from the Senate.

Mr. Sekibo, a senator, said: “If it was an Ikwerre Agenda, it would have been displayed at the point of voting. At the tribunal, those who took away the mandate were not Ikwerre people.”

Delivering his sermon, Richard Okpara urged judicial officers to use their constitutional powers for the good of the country.
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi Minister of Transport, Rotimi A
He also called on the Federal Government to learn to accommodate all political interests, saying that the political space should not be overheated.

“We must learn to blend for the good of the nation. We must be careful not to heat the polity. Variety is the spice of life, monotony kills interest.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/241689-im-ready-to-die-to-stop-apc-winning-rivers-in-2019-wike.html

lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wike Is Sensing The Hurricane That Will Soon Sweep Him Away!

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

8 House of Assembly members...

Next is to sweep Wike The Murderer Away!

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by eezeribe(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Indeed,APC is worth rejecting with someone's life...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
violence loading in 2019 in Rivers State

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by eezeribe(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin
This your thread
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by eezeribe(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by dlondonbadboy: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Every living thing ought to reject such a devilish party.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by otokx(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Gov Wike never said he will rather die than...

The churches should avoid being politicized.

11 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Oladimejyy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
If you die,no body will cry for you,we will let the devil deal with you

13 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by hatchy(f): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
And death you will get because Rivers people will vote Apc into Brick house come 2019 instead of this murderous and occultic devil,Wike.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Cladez(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
The people of rivers state should be careful because this statement simply means:

"Blood would flow come 2019"

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by JoshMedia: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Why?
Why you dey talk like that?

Infact check my signature

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by ALAYORMII: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
The do or die syndrome

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by sisieko404: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
shocked
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by iamkneeyi: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
And you shall die

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Henrolla(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Same people, same news, same problem.
One party sounding like they are saints.

They are always concerned about the politics and never the leadership.

When the opposition can't have access to the policemen for the evil acts like they used to, they scream “Foul play"

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Phi...Dii...Phi...= Power...

Power to the people...=Nationwide

Wike on point

2 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by soberdrunk(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
I always say it, the fact that Barrister Wike was able to win the Rivers State election one way or the other proved that he is a 'hard man' but power is nothing without control and unfortunately Gov Wike seems to be lacking in this aspect. If Wike had intelligent people with foresight advicing him he would have simply strolled back into the Rivers state government house in 2019 but with all his unguarded and careless remarks like this latest one, he has created problems for himself........ angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by tolexy123: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
This man is a cheap fool!

1 Like

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Ofunaofu: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Some persons on this forum use to say rivers state is pdp and pdp is rivers state. Well the situation on ground is totally different
APC now has 2 senators and 5 house of rep members

We can understand the situation wike has found himself. The tsunami is about to sweep him away.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by tonio2wo: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
life2017:
violence loading in 2019 in Rivers State

No be small one o!
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fayose say more of that.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by axeman10(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
If this is true, then give this man an award for the most irresponsible statement of the year.

Why not you focus on taking your state to greater heights and let the masses decide.

10 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
axeman10:
If this is true, then give this man an award for the most irresponsible statement of the year.

Before you condemn Governor Wike.

Watch Nnamdi Kanu saying he will crumble Nigeria today despite bail conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I60CWHk5keE

6 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Eecho(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

Mpi

5 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
You better don't kill yourself with this do or die politics mentality. No be you own Rivers state na. The people should decide, not you.

Nonsense!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Eecho(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

APC in Rivers State;

2 Senators

5 House Of Rep Members

Mkpi

7 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Slymonster(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
what rubbish does this man spit all the time. Anyway let him bring that his son that can't smile, out on 2019

8 Likes

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by EternalTruth: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mehn na only God sabi the kind blood were go flow for this rivers state gubernatorial election in 2019. Wike still remains APC and Amaechi's nightmare.
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by cnnamoko(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
And some idiots r already programmed to die for these greedy politicians come 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by Alphybuks(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
he rather sanction BIAFRA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries by obanla01(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
D

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate? / Igbo Deportees: Court Dismisses Suit Against Lagos State / The "Backwardness" Of Nigeria After Hosting FESTAC 77, Myth Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.