Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Improving Your Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Improving Your Hair (776 Views)

Grow Your Hair In Only 3 Months (here Is How I Did It) / For The Relaxed Sisters- You Can Grow Your Hair! / Naturals, how often do you straighten (flat-iron) your hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improving Your Hair by chalise: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2010
for those of you who are struggling to maintain your hair. I would like to tell you about a product called "main n tail" use your search engine to find full reviews about it.
this product  makes your hair strong, so that you shed less hair allowing your hair to stick around and grow but it does not make your hair grow faster. It makes your hair thicker, softer, shiny  and  stops split ends.

I am a guy and the hair on the top of my head has been thinning for a year now. Therefore  every time i get a hair cut the hair on the top of my head grows back far slower than any other part of my head. It is also a sign that i was getting a bald spot. The area that was thinning was always soar and pain full to the touch. I am not sure if these are the symptoms of what happens when you are going bald  but that's what i felt.

i started using main N tail for a week  and the sourness went away. My thinning hair was stronger and i shed less hair when i take showers.
This product does not seem to work for 100% of the population but the vast majority of people in the reviews
will tell you that it works . And as long as the hair in the  thinning area of my head is strong it should regrow no problem.
I am from Canada so i am not sure if it is available where you are.
In your search engine, type in "does main n tail work" or "main n tail reviews"

(1) (Reply)

Wana Sambo On Her Latest Collection - I Am Woman / MBGN 2013 / People's Favourite Wear, Moto 360 Wrist Watch Now Has Metal Band Versions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.