Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause (1697 Views)

National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate / How Buhari Can Avert This Looming War BY DELE MOMODU / "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
*UNDERSTAND YOUR CHOICES: _WHEN THE HATE SPEECHES MATURE TO FULL BLOWN WAR, NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:

1. The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.

2. The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.

3. The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.

4. The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.

5. Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.

6. Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.

7. If the conflict lasts longer than one year, the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.

8. Through CNN, Aljazeera, and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.

9. Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety, shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folks.

*No one (North, South, East, or West, etc) will be immune*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY NOW WHILE WE CAN AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY. EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY*

* A NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*

1 Like

Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Josephjnr(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
You be war analyst o.I loyal. But humans, we hardly understand until we are in it and can't change anything again.
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Josephjnr:
You be war analyst o.I loyal. But humans, we hardly understand until we are in it and can't change anything again.
Regrettably so
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by GMBuhari: 12:59am On Aug 28, 2017
WOW

Beautiful , this is exactly what LiePoops are dying to see , i hope they get what they want , Part 2
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by zionmade1: 3:17am On Aug 28, 2017
GMBuhari:
WOW

Beautiful , this is exactly what LiePoops are dying to see , i hope they get what they want , Part 2
No that's Wat ur almajiri infested region needs to hear. Even if IPOB agitates the way they are doing for 10yrs they will not harm anybody, it's only those almajirir people of urs who have refused to get educated by all means that doesn't know the value of life
Agitation for freedom doesn't have to involve war, DUMMY with brains full of fura

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 28, 2017
zionmade1:

No that's Wat ur almajiri infested region needs to hear. Even if IPOB agitates the way they are doing for 10yrs they will not harm anybody, it's only those almajirir people of urs who have refused to get educated by all means that doesn't know the value of life
Agitation for freedom doesn't have to involve war, DUMMY with brains full of fura

You can agitate but don't hate. What is the basis for igbo hating the Yoruba? I sit with my igbo friends in yorubaland and I pity them. Despite the fact that the igbo tribe had been dealt a heavy hand for Nigeria over the years, the hate coming from the igbo is definitely not the answer. I urge that a new method to achieve independence from Nigeria be adopted as the current method would only breed more hate for the igbo tribe. We all know that there is no love lost between the igbo and the rest of Nigerians and nothing can be done to remedy that.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by zionmade1: 3:42am On Aug 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You can agitate but don't hate. What is the basis for igbo hating the Yoruba? I sit with my igbo friends in yorubaland and I pity them. Despite the fact that the igbo tribe had been dealt a heavy hand for Nigeria over the years, the hate coming from the igbo is definitely not the answer. I urge that a new method to achieve independence from Nigeria be adopted as the current method would only breed more hate for the igbo tribe. We all know that there is no love lost between the igbo and the rest of Nigerians and nothing can be done to remedy that.
And u can hate but don't kill or injure.
There is no law against hatred without application, Now tell me how many people IPOB have killed out of hatred. Am not in support of IPOB's strategies and hate speeches but only an animal will choose to kill people (like almajiris) just because someone said Wat they don't like.

4 Likes

Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 28, 2017
zionmade1:

And u can hate but don't kill or injure.
There is no law against hatred without application, Now tell me how many people IPOB have killed out of hatred. Am not in support of IPOB's strategies and hate speeches but only an animal will choose to kill people (like almajiris) just because someone said Wat they don't like.

If you want to continue hating other Nigerians, then by all means leave their towns and cities and stay put in the east. This is the only way to avoid be targeted for attacks by the natives.
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by kenny987(f): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It's a good thing u acknowledge the heavy hand the Igbo have been dealt. U cannot begrudge them Amy feeling of hatred or resentment or anger because the wickedness is inexplicable. A little child is born today and already marked for bare-faced hardship and contrived wickedness simply because of his identity, what do u think that child would feel as he/she grows up to meet all d deliberate inequalities?

If u do care, u should be championing any cause to lighten such 'heavy hands' and break the inequality yoke rather than try to moderate tge reaction of those on the receiving end.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by kenny987(f): 4:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Before u fly off the handle with ur vituperations against the Igbo, how about identifying the root cause of the so-called hatred and perhaps acknowledging and working towards removing/resolving them? Nobody chooses to hate for the fun of it u know?
Lloydfolarin:

You are the most stupid animal on earth going by this ridiculous things you wrote up there.

God, just listen to this idiot

Igbos can throw insults and hate but the people being insulted should not kill or injure the Igbos...

How does it sound to you slowpoke? Hypocritical and selfish.

If your siblings or friends show you nothing but hatred, i guess you ll love them back.

Hate begets hate and love begets love

If Igbos have chosen to hate others, then others are left to react the way they want. Since nobody can't control how Igbos hate others, nobody has any right to tell other Nigerians how to react to your Igbo stupidity. If they kill entire Igbos, that's perfect. Nobody has monopoly of foolishness Igbos are accustomed with.

Children of hate, we ll ensure that none Igbos remain in any part of Nigeria when the time to wipe you morons out comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Many skulls will be mined

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 28, 2017
kenny987:

It's a good thing u acknowledge the heavy hand the Igbo have been dealt. U cannot begrudge them Amy feeling of hatred or resentment or anger because the wickedness is inexplicable. A little child is born today and already marked for bare-faced hardship and contrived wickedness simply because of his identity, what do u think that child would feel as he/she grows up to meet all d deliberate inequalities?

If u do care, u should be championing any cause to lighten such 'heavy hands' and break the inequality yoke rather than try to moderate tge reaction of those on the receiving end.

Going by the present political realities in Nigeria, I am afraid nothing can be done to assuage the feelings of igbo. Nigerians won't make you President or devote scarce resources to develop igboland.

We are all facing the harsh economic consequences of the Jonathan years of misrule which Igbos actively participated in.

The best course of action is for the igbo to look inward and summon all her sons and daughters to the onerous task of developing igboland. Nobody will venture into that place with capital to invest as there is no incentive or market to harness therein. In addition, Nigerians cannot suddenly begin to love the igbo after all the hate and bile following the outcome of the 2015 elections.

I advise that a new leader be sought to lead the secession struggle as Nnamdi would only ensure that millions of igbo become casualties in the ensuing hostilities. There is a need to tone down the hate rhetoric and elevate intellectual discourse on the need to carve out a Biafra consisting of the 5 South Eastern states only.
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by wirinet(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2017
zionmade1:

I am surprised that you do not know or understand that hate speeches and campaigns can actually lead to war and subsequently genocide.
Ask yourselves, how was Hitler able to mobilize normally sane German population into hate filled Nazis ready to die fighting a senseless war and exterminate Jews and gypsies? Hate speeches. What was responsible for the Rwanda war and genocide between the Hutus and Tutsis - two years of hate campaigns by Radio Rwanda.
If the hate speeches started by radio Biafra is allowed to continue for two or three more years, even children will be primed to murder the other side.
Hatred is the main tool employed by ISIS to get youths to commit terrorist acts against innocent citizen.
Hatred as well as love can be a powerful tool to achieve evil or good as the case may be.

3 Likes

Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by blackmantis: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2017
wirinet:

I am surprised that you do not know or understand that hate speeches and campaigns can actually lead to war and subsequently genocide.
Ask yourselves, how was Hitler able to mobilize normally sane German population into hate filled Nazis ready to die fighting a senseless war and exterminate Jews and gypsies? Hate speeches. What was responsible for the Rwanda war and genocide between the Hutus and Tutsis - two years of hate campaigns by Radio Rwanda.
If the hate speeches started by radio Biafra is allowed to continue for two or three more years, even children will be primed to murder the other side.
Hatred is the main tool employed by ISIS to get youths to commit terrorist acts against innocent citizen.
Hatred as well as love can be a powerful tool to achieve evil or good as the case may be.

Exactly. The war in Syria started as a peaceful demonstration against the Assad regime. It was fueled by hate. and today thousands are dead and the country is in ruins. it will take decades before the country returns to normal
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by proeast(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2017
DonDemu:
Regrettably so
Why are you so dishonest? You copied verbertim, an epistle someone else wrote and presented it as yours? Thats a criminal act! FYI, it is northerners and their apologists that are looking for war, Igbos are demanding for referendum! If they chose to cause war because Igbos are exercing their universal right in a peaceful manner, then they should know that such war will also have one outcome i.e BREAK UP OF NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Mrnairalandd: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2017
kenny987:

Please, don't get me mad this morning with this stupid write of yours.

Do you really understand how the whole hate started?

Igbos started it.

Let me ask you an honest question, do you think people can become what they are not? No. Listen, no matter how much somebody push you, you might pretend to act the way that's contrary to your natural self but it won't last. Do you think Igbos started their madness after civil war or pogrom? No. They are naturally accustomed with hatred.

Have you noticed how much they hate Yorubas simply because those people decided not to fight a stupid war that might have wasted the lives of their people? That's how stupid Igbos are.

Have you noticed how they call Yorubas cowards despite being allowed to do whatever they want in the same Yoruba territory? They called Yorubas cowards despite the fact that Yorubas have never attacked Igbos in the history of Nigeria but guess what, if Yorubas decide to kill these people in response to this provocative attitude of Igbos, in the future, Igbos ll present the case to their unborn children that Yorubas were killing them cos they are Igbos.

This is 2017 and it's undeniable that every speech thatbyou see today was ignited by Igbos via their Radio Biafra and Nigerian fora.

Let me now burst your bubbles, Igbos did exactly the same stupid things in late 50s to early 60s in the North. Tell me, if North hates Igbos so much, why did they give their civil service jobs to Igbos in late 50s to early 60s? They gave land and support to Igbos just like what you see in Yoruba land today but guess what, Igbos never reciprocate this gesture in any form instead Igbos became more greedy. In their own Eastern part, no other tribe was allowed into any political offices or given jobs.

To cut the d list of Igbos crime against other Nigerians short, have you read how the first coup in Nigeria was bloodily carried out by Igbos? Igbos can continue to denie it but common sense which is practically lacked by Igbos has undeniably pointed to Igbos.

How do you explain to other tribes that a government formed by Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis was accused of corruption, and 97% self acclaimed revolutionary Igbo men with 3% other tribes decided to kill these corrupt politicians. However, no single Igbo politician was killed but killed all the prominent Northern politicians and military officers. As if that wasn't enough, they killed few Yorubas top military officers and prominent politicians. So who and who should be begging for forgiveness?

Nobody needs Igbos.

Igbos should Bleep off our land. Our people are few in their region anyway and Igbos are free to do whatever they want with them.

Nothing ll change how everybody feels towards Igbos. Period.

Things would have even get better if Igbos are not reminding us all their past actrocities against other Nigerians.

Can you denied the hate on Radio Biafra if you denie all the past history? Can you denie that?

If anybody from Yoruba land and North listen to Radio Biafra, you ll be disturbed for a long time. You ll be prepared for war against these animals. The same people who were soliciting for money and weapons on a live radio live among the same people they hate so much in their land. Imagine the stupidity!

Do you see any other tribes doing that to Igbos without seeing these animals screaming blue murder? Pls, let the war begins

We ll settle Igbos issue with the war they craved for once for all. However, let me assure them that no single Igbo ll be spared in our land when the right time comes.

To tell you how tribalistic these animals are, Igbos have never ever appointed any other tribes to any political offices in their region since 1st republic but others have done that.

Aguiyi Ironsi became the first coup military president and consequently destroyed our true federalism. We had our flourishing regional govt until Igbo man became a military president and completely destroyed it. Today, these children of hate are complaining of what they planned and carried out through their sons in the military.

It's obvious who is evil here but Igbos just want to forced their wickedness down our throats. We ll resist it. We are not our grandfathers who foolishly allowed these cretins to come back to our land after civil war.

They must leave and leave for life.

I am out.
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by konoplyanka: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2017
let them continue. they say hate speech is allowed under freedom of expression.
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Paretomaster(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Going by the present political realities in Nigeria, I am afraid nothing can be done to assuage the feelings of igbo. Nigerians won't make you President or devote scarce resources to develop igboland.

We are all facing the harsh economic consequences of the Jonathan years of misrule which Igbos actively participated in.

The best course of action is for the igbo to look inward and summon all her sons and daughters to the onerous task of developing igboland. Nobody will venture into that place with capital to invest as there is no incentive or market to harness therein. In addition, Nigerians cannot suddenly begin to love the igbo after all the hate and bile following the outcome of the 2015 elections.

I advise that a new leader be sought to lead the secession struggle as Nnamdi would only ensure that millions of igbo become casualties in the ensuing hostilities. There is a need to tone down the hate rhetoric and elevate intellectual discourse on the need to carve out a Biafra consisting of the 5 South Eastern states only.

I don't understand, what exactly are u talking about?

Nigerians will not make u president? Is it by making or election? So u will force people to vote an Igbo President after making enemy out of every region?

Besides what marginalisation are u talking about. I thought u claimed the SE is better than another part, and ur ppl the best...

Like you said, let someone with a functional brain lead the agitation. ...

The strategy of inciting others to violence, so as to seek pity and hence have ur Biafra will only bring more pain, and it's the dumbest strategy have ever seen...

Start from home, your People are shoulder, and neck in the Nigeria govt, why not take the fight to them first.. .
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by zionmade1: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2017
wirinet:

I didn't say I stand for the hate speeches but I want to tell that dummy that almajirirs need the message of peace much more that Igbos. Because for an almajiri his default mode is violence unlike an Igbo man who will hardly go violent unless his kinsman has been unjustifiably killed
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by zionmade1: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If you want to continue hating other Nigerians, then by all means leave their towns and cities and stay put in the east. This is the only way to avoid be targeted for attacks by the natives.
Indeed. From time immemorial Hausa people have been showcasing their hatred, how many of them has been attacked in the south? or is it normal for an Hausa man to display his hatred while others stay mute? Are Fulani people attacked in ur village? or has IPOB done a bit of the havoc caused by the Fulani's? Don't u dummies know where to channel ur peace messages to? Or is ur default settings is being Hausa and Fulani slaves?
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by konoplyanka: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2017
zionmade1:

Indeed. From time immemorial Hausa people have been showcasing their hatred, how many of them has been attacked in the south? or is it normal for an Hausa man to display his hatred while others stay mute? Are Fulani people attacked in ur village? or has IPOB done a bit of the havoc caused by the Fulani's? Don't u dummies know where to channel ur peace messages to? Or is ur default settings is being Hausa and Fulani slaves?

continue in your foolishness by calling people who are above you slaves. I wonder who is asking to be freed in Nigeria.

the genocide you are asking for will consume you this time around. Yoruba will not spare you as our youths are agitated and aware of your antics. henceforth, our land will not be a safe haven for you.. we will give it to you. that I promise.
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by zionmade1: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2017
konoplyanka:

continue in your foolishness by calling people who are above you slaves. I wonder who is asking to be freed in Nigeria.

the genocide you are asking for will consume you this time around. Yoruba will not spare you as our youths are agitated and aware of your antics. henceforth, our land will not be a safe haven for you.. we will give it to you. that I promise.
First I didn't call Yoruba's slaves.
second u re just a kid, to think that Yoruba's have a voice in the country. There are two major sides, Hausa and Igbos, yorubas are only balancing factors, they only balance equations.
Left for Igbo and Yoruba Yoruba's are very powerless, their men can't even beat Igbo women. I mean wen men are talking about fights a Yoruba man whose wife beat at home will come out and talk.
I hate all these tribal rubbish but learn how to read posts very well before u spew the rubbish from ur empty brains. Go back to the post u mentioned and tell me why fulanis don't deserve to be attacked if u havnt accepted ur status quo as a slave
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by konoplyanka: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2017
zionmade1:

second u re just a kid, to think that Yoruba's have a voice in the country. There are two major sides, Hausa and Igbos, yorubas are only balancing factors, they only balance equations.
Left for Igbo and Yoruba Yoruba's are very powerless, their men can't even beat Igbo women. I mean wen men are talking about fights a Yoruba man whose wife beat at home will come out and talk.
I hate all these tribal rubbish but learn how to read posts very well before u spew the rubbish from ur empty brains. Go back to the post u mentioned and tell me why fulanis don't deserve to be attacked if u havnt accepted ur status quo as a slave

yes. Igbo's are born van dammes. but keep begging for freedom in reality. deal with your generational slavish status and console yourself with that gibberish.

Yoruba's will continue to dominate the political economic and every facet of Nigeria life to your pain.
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Yyeske(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Let them continue with their hate speeches till it consumes them soon
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Please, don't get me mad this morning with this stupid write of yours.

Do you really understand how the whole hate started?

Igbos started it.

Let me ask you an honest question, do you think people can become what they are not? No. Listen, no matter how much somebody push you, you might pretend to act the way that's contrary to your natural self but it won't last. Do you think Igbos started their madness after civil war or pogrom? No. They are naturally accustomed with hatred.

Have you noticed how much they hate Yorubas simply because those people decided not to fight a stupid war that might have wasted the lives of their people? That's how stupid Igbos are.

Have you noticed how they call Yorubas cowards despite being allowed to do whatever they want in the same Yoruba territory? They called Yorubas cowards despite the fact that Yorubas have never attacked Igbos in the history of Nigeria but guess what, if Yorubas decide to kill these people in response to this provocative attitude of Igbos, in the future, Igbos ll present the case to their unborn children that Yorubas were killing them cos they are Igbos.

This is 2017 and it's undeniable that every speech thatbyou see today was ignited by Igbos via their Radio Biafra and Nigerian fora.

Let me now burst your bubbles, Igbos did exactly the same stupid things in late 50s to early 60s in the North. Tell me, if North hates Igbos so much, why did they give their civil service jobs to Igbos in late 50s to early 60s? They gave land and support to Igbos just like what you see in Yoruba land today but guess what, Igbos never reciprocate this gesture in any form instead Igbos became more greedy. In their own Eastern part, no other tribe was allowed into any political offices or given jobs.

To cut the d list of Igbos crime against other Nigerians short, have you read how the first coup in Nigeria was bloodily carried out by Igbos? Igbos can continue to denie it but common sense which is practically lacked by Igbos has undeniably pointed to Igbos.

How do you explain to other tribes that a government formed by Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis was accused of corruption, and 97% self acclaimed revolutionary Igbo men with 3% other tribes decided to kill these corrupt politicians. However, no single Igbo politician was killed but killed all the prominent Northern politicians and military officers. As if that wasn't enough, they killed few Yorubas top military officers and prominent politicians. So who and who should be begging for forgiveness?

Nobody needs Igbos.

Igbos should Bleep off our land. Our people are few in their region anyway and Igbos are free to do whatever they want with them.

Nothing ll change how everybody feels towards Igbos. Period.

Things would have even get better if Igbos are not reminding us all their past actrocities against other Nigerians.

Can you denied the hate on Radio Biafra if you denie all the past history? Can you denie that?

If anybody from Yoruba land and North listen to Radio Biafra, you ll be disturbed for a long time. You ll be prepared for war against these animals. The same people who were soliciting for money and weapons on a live radio live among the same people they hate so much in their land. Imagine the stupidity!

Do you see any other tribes doing that to Igbos without seeing these animals screaming blue murder? Pls, let the war begins

We ll settle Igbos issue with the war they craved for once for all. However, let me assure them that no single Igbo ll be spared in our land when the right time comes.

To tell you how tribalistic these animals are, Igbos have never ever appointed any other tribes to any political offices in their region since 1st republic but others have done that.

Aguiyi Ironsi became the first coup military president and consequently destroyed our true federalism. We had our flourishing regional govt until Igbo man became a military president and completely destroyed it. Today, these children of hate are complaining of what they planned and carried out through their sons in the military.

It's obvious who is evil here but Igbos just want to forced their wickedness down our throats. We ll resist it. We are not our grandfathers who foolishly allowed these cretins to come back to our land after civil war.

They must leave and leave for life.

I am out.

Give it to them! Nigerians are now speaking out and we might as well settle this once and for all! I however urge caution for the igbos, yorubas are not cowards. We are very peaceful and liberal beings. I have said it times without number that left to the Yorubas, Igbos would have had Biafra a long time ago. The problem is the Hausas, they won't let go without a fight.

As it is, igbos would have a hard time politically in Nigeria. Igbos need to apologize to all of us for these insults. I am sure the international community and the Nigerian authorities are watching this forum and seeing what the igbos are doing to the rest of Nigerians. We pray things don't get out of hand.
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2017
zionmade1:

[/b]Left for Igbo and Yoruba Yoruba's are very powerless, their men can't even beat Igbo women. I mean wen men are talking about fights a Yoruba man whose wife beat at home will come out and talk.[b]

Seeing the bolded part of your message, how do you want Yorubas to feel about igbos? What justification do you have to make such a statement? The emotional wounds igbos have inflicted on yorubas in the course of 50 years would take a long time to heal (if it ever will) and I can assure you that this generation of Yorubas are taking note of all the hate. What have we ever done to igbos to deserve all these hate? Have we ever killed you like the Hausa? Is it by force to go to a senseless war?

I urge the Nigerian authorities to please shut down this forum as it is being used to express hate and genocidal intent. The igbos have taken it upon themselves to use Nairaland to annoy other tribes! The DSS should shut down Nairaland now as the operators have refused to wade in and shut down hate speech!

We won't sit by and allow igbos insult the Yoruba nation because they boxed themselves into a tight political corner in Nigeria. Seun, you are a bastard for allowing igbos to use Nairaland to insult Yorubas! Koni da fun e laye ati Lorun!
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2017
zionmade1:

[/b]second u re just a kid, to think that Yoruba's have a voice in the country. There are two major sides, Hausa and Igbos, yorubas are only balancing factors, they only balance equations.[b]

Can yorubas online see what an igbo man has written about us because we have chosen to be peaceful? Can we see what seun is allowing igbos use his forum to propagate? What kind of bastard is seun? I once more urge that authorities to shut down/heavily censor Nairaland! Any person of authority seeing this should please alert the Nigerian army in order to stem the tide of hate speeches by the igbo!

This genera of Yorubas would not allow the igbo to denigrate our tribe! How do you expect love to abound when igbos generally have a death wish and want yorubas to attack and hate them? There is no point of return with this level of hate! No offspring of mine would ever have anything to do with the igbo and I mean it! angry. What arrant nonsense?
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by zionmade1: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Can yorubas online see what an igbo man has written about us because we have chosen to be peaceful? Can we see what seun is allowing igbos use his forum to propagate? What kind of bastard is seun? I once more urge that authorities to shut down/heavily censor Nairaland! Any person of authority seeing this should please alert the Nigerian army in order to stem the tide of hate speeches by the igbo!

This genera of Yorubas would not allow the igbo to denigrate our tribe! How do you expect love to abound when igbos generally have a death wish and want yorubas to attack and hate them? There is no point of return with this level of hate! No offspring of mine would ever have anything to do with the igbo and I mean it! angry. What arrant nonsense?
shut up
u refused to read the comments of the guy I quoted. peaceful my foot. U come here and call someone a bastard, u must be out of ur mind. Don't be peaceful na let's see who looses at least ur violence can help create IDP camps all over ur state's. kids everywhere
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
zionmade1:

shut up
u refused to read the comments of the guy I quoted. peaceful my foot. U come here and call someone a bastard, u must be out of ur mind. Don't be peaceful na let's see who looses at least ur violence can help create IDP camps all over ur state's. kids everywhere

I would report this nonsense to the authorities. I don't have time for you.
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by zionmade1: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Seeing the bolded part of your message, how do you want Yorubas to feel about igbos? What justification do you have to make such a statement? The emotional wounds igbos have inflicted on yorubas in the course of 50 years would take a long time to heal (if it ever will) and I can assure you that this generation of Yorubas are taking note of all the hate. What have we ever done to igbos to deserve all these hate? Have we ever killed you like the Hausa? Is it by force to go to a senseless war?

I urge the Nigerian authorities to please shut down this forum as it is being used to express hate and genocidal intent. The igbos have taken it upon themselves to use Nairaland to annoy other tribes! The DSS should shut down Nairaland now as the operators have refused to wade in and shut down hate speech!

We won't sit by and allow igbos insult the Yoruba nation because they boxed themselves into a tight political corner in Nigeria. Seun, you are a bastard for allowing igbos to use Nairaland to insult Yorubas! Koni da fun e laye ati Lorun!

konoplyanka:

I guess u didnt see this guy I quoted. be acting blind.
Who cares Wat u feel about anyone. Be here crying about like a baby. Yes yorubas should learn how to stand against the evil in this country. it's a call to duty, until every tribe take the fight to these oppressors things will not change
Re: Effects Of The Looming War Our Hate Speeches​ May Cause by zionmade1: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I would report this nonsense to the authorities. I don't have time for you.
shut up there
Bla Bla Bla
I will maintain my stance many a times on this forum I acknowledge the peaceful nature of Yoruba's and how some others should emulate them, some Igbos call me afonja sometimes, it's painful to be in a position of this tribal rubbish here on NL. but u Dont expect me to be happy wen a Yoruba mentions genocide, it's a wound to some people.
U called seun a bastard, and Its senseless of u, u need to apologize to him for that. I stand for peace but ur people shouldn't insult me for trying to be neutral

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Tackled Recession Caused By Jonathan In One Year – Femi Adesina / FULANI HERDSMEN: Who Is A Terrorist ? / Court Sentences Wike’s Loyalists To 17-year Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.