Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests (6019 Views)

United Nigerian Airline Starts Operation, Makes Enugu Its Operation Base / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award / Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2017
Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline of the Year…Partners Zowasel.com on Deals for Guests

For its innovative online products, World-class in-flight service and immense contribution to the Nigerian economy, Dana Air has been named the Nigerian Airline of the Year 2017, at the just concluded World Stage Economic Summit (WES 2017) held at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) House, Lagos.

Speaking at the World Stage Economic Summit Awards themed: ‘Transforming Business and Economy Through Innovation,’’ the President / CEO of World Stage Group, Segun Adeleye, said one of the objectives of WES 2017 is transforming the Nigerian Economy through new ways of doing things, and from the responses compiled, Dana Air is one of the outstanding institutions that has emerged winner, as a result of its innovation and immense contribution to the growth of the Nigerian economy this year.’’

In his response, the Communications Manager of Dana Air, Kingsley Ezenwa, expressed gratitude to the organizers of the award. He said ‘we are delighted to have received yet another laurel and we are more than ever committed to delivering the best air transport services to our guests at all times.’’

‘Our innovative online products, strategic partnerships and unrivaled customer services, speaks volume of the effort we have made to enhance customer experience and reward loyalty.’’  

Meanwhile the airline has partnered Zowasel.com, an e-commerce platform to provide its teeming passengers greats deals and amazing discounts when they visit any of the partner hotels, Spas, dental care outlets, and restaurants.

The CEO of Zowasel, Jerry Oche while commenting on the partnership said ‘Zowasel is one of the best platforms to get the best deals and we are partnering an airline that is reputed for its innovation and commitment towards providing extra value for its customers.’’

Also speaking on the partnership, Kingsley Ezenwa noted that Dana Air is reputed for its chain of value added services some of which have made the airline the choice of the flying public.

He said ‘our guests now have more than enough reason to fly with us. Apart from being able to use their miles to achieve what they ordinarily would have paid for, now they can enjoy our award-winning onboard service, and still get discounts at our partner cab service companies, hotels, dental care outlets, Spas, restaurants and shopping malls with our partnership withzowasel.com’’

Recipient of several awards for aviation service excellence, Dana Air  is reputed for its efficient customer services, world- class in-flight services, on-time departures and arrivals, innovative e-airline products and high safety and quality standards.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/08/nice-one-dana-air-emerges-nigerian.html?m=0

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Nice writeup but the picture is depressing
Going by the picture the award does not seem important or serious.
Seems to me zowasel gave dana the award for partnering with them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Dana the Dana...

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by ThisTrend(f): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Ki lo kan mi...

Ah dey smell FTC today
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by buzquet(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Best Airline indeed

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2017
As an athiest the only time i pray is when i board 9ja planes. Dont yab me abeg grin. When i enter air peace i only pray small, but if na dana or aero i pray hard and always promise God to repent angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by dotunbekro06(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Resurrection
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2017
This same Dana

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by deeone10: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Dana bawo
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by teshyberry(f): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Sniper12:
As an athiest the only time i pray is when i board 9ja planes

Guy u funny

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by chibike69: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by emi14: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Liars.
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by wunmi590(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2017
No be only Dana air, nah Dano milk.

With all their yeye services and over delay, shior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Dana? How come? Their track record ain't pristine.
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Richy4(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2017
is it not the same Dana that got lots of old molue air plane ...I am glad they have improved

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by takenadoh: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2017
I remember using Dana Afraid was catching me anyhpw. The American pilot was bored na so him just dey talk talk every second

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2017
Sniper12:
As an athiest the only time i pray is when i board 9ja planes. Dont yab me abeg grin. When i enter air peace i only pray small, but if na dana or aero i pray hard and always promise God to repent angry
funny dude
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2017
is it not this Dana that killed 1 pastors wife and hundreds of people
should be noted that till this day no one has been persecuted for that crime

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by maxiuc(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Rochas what about ImoAir

Hmmmmmmm

Rochas and 419

Is there any safe Airline in Nigeria

God is Good
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by digoster(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Sniper12:
what's ur point being athiest

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by digoster(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Evaberry:
is it not this Dana that killed 1 pastors wife and hundreds of people

should be noted that till this day no one has been persecuted for that crime
did they use gun to kill the people

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Ayolachris: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2017
The most horrible flight experience I have ever had was with Aero ....I became a pastor since dat day....Jesus is real my people. For me Airpeace remains d best in Nija local flights. For get dis award.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2017
I have traveled by air countless times within Nigeria on Medview, Arik,Air Peace, First Nation, Discovery,Azman, Aero,Overland but i can tell you guys with all sincerity that DANA is the best for me. The onboard service is on point and their MD Douglas aircraft.
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by maxiuc(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Richy4:
is it not the same Dana that got lots of old molue air plane ...I am glad they have improved
old school planes

MD80 and 83 82

Old plane that should be parking

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by catherine8285(f): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Kudos to them, keep up the good work
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by andymofia(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2017
If they like, let them be best airline of the century, I no dey fly their plane

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Nairadays: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Please which Dana is this?
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by IRobot7(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2017
After killing the former VC of my alma mater undecided
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by DWJOBScom(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2017
I love Dana Air

They are professionals and very reliable

I wish those men had gotten a good tie and try getting a good platform for their awards
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by ofuonyebi: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Is this NOT the Dana of the Air-Crash memory?

What then, a sudden turning around?

BUT NOT yet Uhuru dance ...ooo..

More care and more work of improvements need to save lives ...ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by Lawalemi(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Dana the Dana...
Yes o. The one and only Dana�
Re: Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests by wildchild02: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2017
It has always been the best but na God dey protect us all

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Lagos Airport' Documentary on Sky Travel Channel / College In Canada / Anyone Studying In Lithuania?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.