Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Review Of D'banj's Album. King Don Come. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Review Of D'banj's Album. King Don Come. (664 Views)

D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands / DOWNLOAD D’banj King Don Come Album / D’banj “king Don Come” Album Grabs The #1 Spot On Itunes [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of D'banj's Album. King Don Come. by BedLam: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2017
This is what D'banj is known for! Matured people's music with uniqueness and something appealing to almost anybody. It's been long we heard something like this ; something unique from everyone's music.
D'banj really came through on this one and he won't be forgotten for such comeback.

Tracks

*It's not a lie feat. Wandecoal and Harrysong

This one we've already heard before and nothing bad about it. Though it sounds crazy to some people but we love it. Still quite unique and it did go with the line it was intended for.

*Be with you

This has a subtle reggaeton mix to it but not really strong which makes it enjoyable.

* Te Necesito

This is one of the best songs on that album. The hook is mad! Voiced in French , I bet you will love it unless you are hooked to "pon pon " music grin

*El Chapo

You know this na. That Trap music thing with Gucci mane but it's a good one. So fans of Trap music can get high on this one.

*As I De Go

This is all about how god kept blessing him despite the distractors. We all know D'banj like talking about his enemies lol. Good song with a mixture of Yoruba.

The rest will follow....
Re: Review Of D'banj's Album. King Don Come. by eezeribe(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2017
OK
Re: Review Of D'banj's Album. King Don Come. by BedLam: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
* Turn Down for What (Focus).
This is a good song with it's unique beat as well.

* Egweji. Feat Phyno

You know what happens when Ejanla ride alongside Obago!
Phyno did his best and they both came out clean on it.

* That's what I mean (feat) Kay switch.

Who knew if Kay switch was still into music ?
Bad jam altogether.

* Ntswempu (feat) Bucie, Busiwa

I honestly don't know these people but song is d.ope.

* Emergency

* Oliver Twist With a higher tempo.

* Shoulda
This is a love song. Seems dude has finally caught up with love since he got married. Not those days we wanted to yansh everybody, from Omotalo to Rihanna cool

Overall, the album is worth 8.5/10.

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Record Of Life Lyrics / Sound Sultan Ft 2baba, Wizkid New Music 'geshomo' / MUSIC: Rudeboy (p-square) – Somebody Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.