Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste (29228 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / Nigerian Man Who Was Stabbed By Cultists In Malaysia, Survives. Photos / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Wobegist: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2017

An Instagram user has taken to the platform to remember her brother who died in a case of domestic violence.

According to the lady who is also a makeup artiste, her brother was stabbed to death by his wife in Delta state.

She wrote:
Today Mark 6 year's Since you left this Sinful World How i lost My only Brother to his wife Through Domestic violence in Warri,,,, living two kids behind,,,,,,, i remember when ur wife Stab you to death living u to bleed and die, u stayed 3days at Central Hospital Warri later to UBTH Where you died living me your only Brother behind �i was alone with your corps at the Ambulance my Dearly beloved brother, my one and ever only Brother, Hope Rukevwe Ochuko Olojoba,,, Rest in perfect peace till we meet at Jesus feet your 2 kid's Precious and Rhema are doing great ur Kids are doing great

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/domestic-violence-how-my-brother-was.html
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Hope the wife has been executed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by KevMitnick: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2017
A crazy girlfriend becomes a crazy wife. He must have noticed violent traits in her while dating but of course, she must have been telling him to accept her for who she was... Whatever that is. Such a pity. Your kids are doing great bro.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Wobegist: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Zeze06(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
cry

The story is half, please feed us all the details, what did he do, why did she kill him? Am not in support of violence but some murder may be justifiable... embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by itiswellandwell: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
This life is uncertain, u na go pray make God give u na peace loving partner. He or she go dey peaceful for sometime, small time, dem go carry their craze world enter. My advise is just to seek for divorce. Forget about the years you have been together. Emi se koko oooo!!!!

Check my signature for your customised ATM CARD flash drive and full capacity powerbank.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Ihutomi: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Eyya
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by heo88(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

She may still be claiming "men are scum" after the fact. Yeye woman

6 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by 1miccza: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wonder why people pay no attention to those tell tale signs at the onset

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by kingthreatz: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
And if he reacted in self-defense, he would have been called a woman-beater.
RIP, may his ghost torment the biatch that did this to lunacy

19 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by phiko(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
1miccza:
Wonder why people pay no attention to those tell tale signs at the onset

shocked shocked
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by otitokoroleti: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Never date not to talk of marrying aggresive lady
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by GratefulHeart23(f): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hmm mm mm....there's a lot you're not telling us, she just can't get angry one day and stab him to death.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Bibors(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Feminist who rant that a man shouldn't hit a woman under any circumstance will avoid this thread.
I pray the brothers and sons of such women go this way in the hands of their fellow feminist.
I don't support a man hitting his wife but I know most of them fobit to reset the brain when the virus is already life threatening.

10 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Some violent girls can go to length assuring u they will change while u date them, only to become monster at home after marriage. I wouldn't blame a man(victim) as he marries for love.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by khalids: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wonder what she will tell her children when they are grown and ask for their Dad....

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Buhari sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by handsomebanana(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
kingthreatz:
And if he reacted in self-defense, he would have been called a woman-beater.

I'd rather b calld a woman beater Dan lose my life.

Wu name calling don help

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
when people keep desperately marrying strangers, demons and donkeys, such stories will keep happening...

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
GratefulHeart23:
Hmm mm mm....there's a lot you're not telling us, she just can't get angry one day and stab him to death.

Mitcheww..

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by goslowgoslow(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Have you heard the other side of the story? Though such death is painful but you never can tell if the woman acted in self defense. Remember this is a case of domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by oviejnr(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
what has Buhari got to do with this?

5 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by GlobalGisting(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Where are the women claiming victims of domestic violence? I wonder who will talk for this Man bow that he is dead?

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
handsomebanana:

I'd rather b calld a woman beater Dan lose my life.
Wu name calling don help
Gbam.
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Kobicove(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Never ignore tell-tale signs of violence when dating!
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
If u no marry dem no go let u. Hear word
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by oviejnr(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
GratefulHeart23:
No matter what he had done, does that justify killing him. undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Why is it a default response for people to pick up a weapon when they're angry?

When angry, the default action should be stay off weapons and not run towards them...

Too much violence, what a society..God save us

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

It's human o. Some people are naturally angry
Re: How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste by billyG(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

The story is half, please feed us all the details, what did he do, why did she kill him? Am not in support of violence but some murder may be justifiable... embarassed
bros i hav thought u 2 b a fool since now u hav cleared d doubt.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] / EFCC Impostor Caught Taking N.5m To “kill” A Fraud Case (pictured) / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.