Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) (4836 Views)

Everybody In Ebonyi Wants To Be SA, SSA —gov Umahi / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by stephenduru: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Something unexpected took place in the Vatican's Clementine Hall on Sunday.

As Pope Francis met with participants in a meeting of the International Catholic Legislators Network, it seems this young man fell to one knee and proposed to his girlfriend, offering her a diamond engagement ring.

From the look on the Pope's face, the lady's smile, and the fact that the ring ends up on her finger, we think she said yes!

Congratulations to this newly-engaged couple!

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by stephenduru: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2017

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Flatties: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
They just set a new world record

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Donff: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Get Powerful & Flexible E-commerce Web Solution

Plus With Amazing E-commerce Features

Come with INCREDIBLE full features

Your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Cyynthia(f): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2017
God bless His Holiness.

6 Likes

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2017
long live his holiness

7 Likes

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by dadebayo1(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Papal blessings.....

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by SalamRushdie: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Proposal of the year I guess

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Blackfire(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2017
Thinking of how to propose to my sweetheart,...

But marriage dey fear me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by omenkaLives(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Wow! His is uplifting. smiley

This one will surely last until death do them part, hopefully at a very ripe age. smiley

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by christejames(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2017
She has no option than to agree to that proposal even if she had the intention of not being engaged now. With millions of eyes on her, the only thing left for her is to say 'I DO'.

God bless Papal!

3 Likes

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by omowolewa: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
where else can there be better proposal?

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by muller101(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
They are just deceiving themselves
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by leofab(f): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
See the pope dey happy and wishing himself in the guy's shoes
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Power of the Pope
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Built2last: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
ChineseBuggati3:
Power of the Pope

please explain as ayam not hondastanding
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by McGg: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Romanus

but please where is NwaAmaikpe?
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Fidelismaria: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
leofab:
See the pope dey happy and wishing himself in the guy's shoes

wishing fire
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Presidiotbuhari: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
muller101:
They are just deceiving themselves
Islamist spotted
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by muller101(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Islamist spotted
seems ur GPS equipment is faulty now look towards the north star that's ur direction.bye
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by PenisCaP: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can we call it HOLY PROPOSAL cheesy?
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by hucienda: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Congratulations to the couple.

All-a-dem pre-wedding pix crew for naija go now be like:

" ... if I cannor do with pope, I must try dis stunt wit my G.O ... "

Just watch and see. You go soon see copy copy here.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2017

IN THE PICTURE..
ALL I SEE IS THE BIGGEST CUNT IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF CUNTS.. STARING AT A MAN ON ONE KNEE PROPOSING TO A GIRL. undecided
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by crackhouse(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sure front page
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by tommysparks: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
I know some Christian sect members will try this out with daddy G O. Just watch out before the end of next month

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by boss1310(m): 3:16am On Aug 29, 2017
I don't see anything special in it.its still a proposal even if you do it in front of Christ himself or Satan as none of them will live with you once married.
but I have to ask the Photoshop experts to take a closer look at these pictures,the couple and his holiness didn't interact in anyway especially looking at each other or receiving a blessing from him(which is something I know he must do if he is there actually, my two cents though)
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by ehinmowo: 4:14am On Aug 29, 2017
That's d height of it. Very cool

cawid.con
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by GMBuhari: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2017
cool
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Okoroawusa: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

IN THE PICTURE..
ALL I SEE IS THE BIGGEST CUNT IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF CUNTS.. STARING AT A MAN ON ONE KNEE PROPOSING TO A GIRL. undecided
Granted,u might not like the Pope but dnt come here n make a fool of urself.
Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2017
christejames:
She has no option than to agree to that proposal even if she had the intention of not being engaged now. With millions of eyes on her, the only thing left for her is to say 'I DO'.

God bless Papal!

Just one eye us enough. The pope's eye.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) by kingdenny(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2017
Smart dude....

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNGA: President Buhari Leaves New York / Do Not Be Deceived By Buhari Or Anyone, The South East Has Access To The Sea / Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.