Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Only In Nigeria All These Can Happen. Nigeria, I Hail Thee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only In Nigeria All These Can Happen. Nigeria, I Hail Thee (512 Views)

Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' / Retraction: Ghali Na’abba Alive, Hail, Hearty - The Sun / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria All These Can Happen. Nigeria, I Hail Thee by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2017
Only in Nigeria, you see hospital using mosquito net.

Only in Nigeria, you see NEPA using generator.

Only in Nigeria, you see teachers using chalk on board marker.

Only in Nigeria, you hear say them dey Power generator for aso rock.

Only in Nigeria, you hear say rats raided the commander in chief of armed forces(them no dey fear).

Only in Nigeria, you hear local hunter ranting on media say them won kill boko haram and yet u wunt hear anything again.

Only in Nigeria, you can join pdp today, go apc tmao, come back to pdp again.

Only in Nigeria, you hear the military say they bought a new tear rubber weapons from Russia only to find out that those weapons are Russia obsolete and abandoned weapons.

Only in Nigeria, you hear fayose claims buhari is dead yesterday, only for him to come n tel us that he just met with the President today.

Only in Nigeria, you hear a group threaten their counterpart to leave their state b4 October 1 only to find out that they are still begging for unity and one Nigeria.

Only in Nigeria, an ibo man will claim he developed most states only to find out that his family house in the village is a 3 storey clay(mud) house.

Only in Nigeria, you hear military say they have captured and kill boko haram leader only to hear in the next day that shekau released another live video (ghost dey do video)
Re: Only In Nigeria All These Can Happen. Nigeria, I Hail Thee by AfonjaConehead: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zizaboni:

Only in Nigeria, an ibo man will claim he developed most states only to find out that his family house in the village is a 3 storey clay(mud) house.

hungry man grin

(1) (Reply)

The Rats Are Not To Blame / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Times Newspaper Headlines [2nd September, 20 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.