Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) (26995 Views)

Official Video "Yoruba-calabar" By Mish / [music] Mish – Yoruba Calabar / Video: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by MishAyaiya1: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
My name is Mishan Mishack A.K.A "MISH" & AKWA IBOM AYAIYA.

My believe in music is heightened as a strong unifying force globally as it cuts across sex, race, language, religion and even location.

I present to you "Made in Nigeria" a song of hope, pride of home and those who support and contribute to it Just like YOU.

I crave your indulgence for your kind support to promote this new track.

Here is the link:- >>HERE<<

cc:Seun, mynd44, Lalasticlala, EbonyNaijaBlog, Sirlekzy, Mukina2, please come to my aid.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin

Lemme listen to it grin

I hope its has a touch of Trap beats.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by MishAyaiya1: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Lemme listen to it grin

I hope its has a touch of Trap beats.

Yes, sure, I am sure you gonna like it cheesy cheesy...Don't forget to share it

Here is the download link >>HERE<<
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
MishAyaiya1:

Yes, sure, I am sure you gonna like it cheesy cheesy...Don't forget to share it

grin

Where can i download this? I dont have soundcloud tho... grin

The beat is cool, kinda uplifting ..i like it.

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by MishAyaiya1: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Where can i download this? I dont have soundcloud tho... grin

The beat is cool, kinda uplifting ..i like it.

Many thanks
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by MurderEnglish(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
I listen to the music, it blow my brain.

This is good music from you that you song.

People is say you are in akwa ibom an that your villagers people is held you because of song you song "you want to go home". But you have song another quality song an tell people you was in London doing fine and chopped in the same restorant as oyibo person chopped too.

This song is very good quality, I am play it from online on SoundCloud,it is good.

Big up from me to you

12 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by MishAyaiya1: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
MurderEnglish:

People is say you are in akwa ibom an that your villagers people is held you because of song you song "you want to go home". But you have song another quality song an tell people you was in London doing fine and chopped in the same restorant as oyibo person chopped too.

This song is very good quality, I am play it from online on SoundCloud,it is good.

Big up from me to you

Thank you bro, I appreciate, cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by okonja(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
And he is back grin grin

@TINALETC3 & @ckay19, here is it cool
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
The ish
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by Lexusgs430: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Club banger or bedtime tune ?
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by lovingyouhun: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
You try
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
MurderEnglish:

Big up from me to you

Haha!!! You said it all grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by abbaapple: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wattahfuck cry
shocked

Meehhnn nice beat! I dup 4u nigga, nice one ride on.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by GarkiAccessory(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by VickyRotex(f): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Singing

I want to go home, I'm from Akwa Ibom.
Incase you dont know, Akwa Ibom Ayaya.
We can enter Morroorr or fly for aero
And land for Uyo, you should come with me. I'm missing the Love at home cry cry

Shey na "Mbok, just tell me what you want." grin You want Afang Edikikong, you love ....,........ I no know the rest for that part, make I no go curse myself cheesy

That song made me claim Akwa Ibom state by force then grin grin grin

Mish really did well with that song. I'll try to listen to this too. cool cool

Modified: I listened to Made in Naija. Nice cool

Give me something that is made in Naija, give me gari eguisi fufu amala ewedu tuwo afang cheesy cheesy Mish too like food. grin

11 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by jashar(f): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Promote Made In Nigeria...

Made In Nigeria goods and things are quality....

Support the local industries....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by zulex880: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad.

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ps: And my apologies if I am spamming but my goal is to spread this message and defeat tribalist who are no different from racist

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by elektroniks(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Contact us for ur;
Fingerlings and Juveniles production
Fish feeds
Spawning hormones
Table size, broodstocks
Training and consultant
Tel: 09029056145
BBM: 2BBAB4AC
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by Lexusgs430: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
The song good, nice track ...... Mish you try .......

Me too like ladies that are made In Nigeria.... Sinaj come shake bumbum small

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by maklelemakukula(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
na nairaland you base now ? Mish no make me laff abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Interesting..... Kip up...

Well u need to see Creative @ it peak

A Nairalander Built A Masterpiece E-gov Website Sample For His State Government

https://www.nairaland.com/4017198/nairalander-built-masterpiece-e-gov-website......
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by krissconnect(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hope ure here to stay finally. I wish you success mish. Leme download.

Meanwhile, its my bday guys. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by zulex880: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Egbon Mish since the last time you sang" You want to go home" them don allow you go home finally your village people con catch up with you since then we no hear from you again, You don finally join NL grin grin
NwaAmaikpe comman see Dbanj Junior Bro grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by KingLennon(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Who don download the song make e give us review abeg...?
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Unable to download the music file
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by Owodiong(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
akwa ibom people dakkada.... nice one from u
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by Franco93: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Since it hits Frontpage, I will download it
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by Kizyte(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by MrOwonikoko: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Thank God, i tot when u went home u wont be released back to do ur tin u av plsd ur village gods. Cus since d last time i heard ur song "i want to go home" i didn't hear anything from u again. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by enimooko: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
MishAyaiya1:
My name is Mishan Mishack A.K.A "MISH" & AKWA IBOM AYAIYA.

My believe in music is heightened as a strong unifying force globally as it cuts across sex, race, language, religion and even location.

I present to you "Made in Nigeria" a song of hope, pride of home and those who support and contribute to it Just like YOU.

I crave your indulgence for your kind support to promote this new track.

Here is the link:- >>HERE<<

cc:Seun, mynd44, Lalasticlala, EbonyNaijaBlog, Sirlekzy, Mukina2, please come to my aid.
Good luck
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by maklelemakukula(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
MurderEnglish:

Big up from me to you
grin
Re: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya) by lenghtinny(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
The guy don finally break away from village at last grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Fan Intruded While Davido Was Performing At Lagos Concert (Video/Photos) / Dammy Krane – Aye Dun (Audio) / DOWNLOAD Zinoleesky – Mapariwo (Prod. By Trips) MP3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.