Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List (18372 Views)

2019: Delegates List Crisis Likely At PDP Convention / Uproar In Kogi PDP Over Rumoured Plan By Saraki To Manipulate Delegates List / 'No More Delegates List' — All Registered APC Members To Vote At Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Anstalk(f): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is set to hold its primary election today (Monday) to decide who will be its candidate in the November 18 exercise.

Six candidates; Ifeanyi Ubah, Oseloka Obaze, Stella Oduah, Alex Obi-Ogbolu, John Emeka and Linda Ikpeazu, are to battle for the party’s governorship ticket.

However, ahead of the primary, some of the aspirants are alleging that the list of delegates to the election have been hijacked.

The aspirants claim the issue may make or mar today’s exercise and are appealing to the PDP Delegate Appeal Panel led by the Governor of Ebonyi State, Mr Dave Umahi to look into the matter.

This comes after the election of the governorship candidate for the APC, Mr Tony Nwoye, on Sunday.

Mr Nwoye, a member of the House of Representatives scored 2,146 votes to defeat his nearest rival, Senator Andy Ubah who got 931 votes.

http://anstalk.com/anambra-pdp-aspirants-hijacks-delegates-list/

5 Likes

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by eezeribe(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
OK

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Abbeyme: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oh Not again .... PDP again??

Hope they are not rehearsing what might eventually playout at the real election.

FemiFaniKayode should warn his party loyalist before they receive a bad name, biko

Or rather, the one factor should warn the other faction to stop this recklessness at once... I don't even want to know which faction is snatching the register.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by stefanweeks: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
cool
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by omenkaLives(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Just don't know why I feel all these guys are wasting their time with Obiano standing as a contestant. If what we read online is anything to go by, he hasn't performed badly at all.

Regardless, it is up to the people of Anambra State to decide.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by zeusdgrt(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
And so?
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Zeze06(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by brainpulse: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
PDP exhibiting their known pathetic and most undemocratic way of life. Every other parties conducted smooth, fair and opened primaries but theirs is the worst.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by NOC1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
hahaha, it is in there blood.
when it comes to smartness PDP lack it, the have bunch of noise makers.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by enimooko: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hell is getting loose. HELP
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by AmadiAba: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nawa o... No election in Anambra, they re wasting their time

Meanwhile, IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

https://www.nairaland.com/4017815/cant-last-2minutes-watery-sperm#59905340

Thank me later
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by dhope001(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pre 2019 show... politics is getting decade. If there is no free and fair in primary... don't expect it in secondary
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Themind: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
The worst party in Nigeria history, wasted 16 years and never learnt their lessons up till now. Always known for frauds, corruption, hijacking of democratic processes and systems. May God destroy them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by magoo10(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
this is the kind of stupidity that excites Nigerian youths,at the end of the day they will be given a leader that will not care about the people and their needs ,that is why the Igbo youths have decided to lead by example and taken the bull by the horn in declaring a boycott of Anambra elections and every other presidential elections in the east until a referendum or plebiscite is conducted .the Nigerian politicians have failed and there is no hope in sight,this foolishness must stop whether politicians like it or not.
happy Ofe nsala day in advance .

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by PatriotTemidayo: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
This people never learn lessons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by arvinkz: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
PDP have refused to embrace change

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Integrityfarms(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
An election wey we no go vote because since we have been voting there's been no gain at all... Is what they are fighting over delegate's for primaries.

... Ofe nsala loading
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by lajanay50(f): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
omenkaLives:
Just don't know why I feel all these guys are wasting their time with Obiano standing as a contestant. If what we read online is anything to go by, he hasn't performed badly at all.

Regardless, it is up to the people of Anambra State to decide.

grin grin
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by khayce: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
please who knows anyone traveling from Lagos to abuja tonight here? contact or whatsapp me via 08063951701 its urgent and important
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by nalaylala(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
brainpulse:
PDP exhibiting their known pathetic and most undemocratic way of life. Every other parties conducted smooth, fair and opened primaries but theirs is the worst.

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by bleepmate(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Must PDP be involved in every news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Where is Kcee?

btw, i wan sell fishlight

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Innodon(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
HIJACKED BY WHO ? POSSIBLY HIJACKED BY GHOSTS. I SEE OBAZE WINNING THE PDP TICKET. HE WILL GIVE GOV OBIANO A RUN FOR HIS MONEY, POSSIBLY WIN THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION COME NOVEMBER 18, 2017. I THINK SOME POWERFUL MEN ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND HIM. DON'T FORGET THE NEW LEADER OF THE PARTY IN THE STATE IS HIS BOSS. HE WAS MARKED DOWN TO THE FLAG BEARER OF APGA IN 2013 BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY HIS BOSS HAD A CHANGE OF MIND IN THE DYING MINUTES TO THE 2013 APGA PRIMARY ELECTION. I WISH MY STATE ALL THE BEST.

5 Likes

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
BUHARI why?
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by clevadani: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Normal level na. Would be surprised if it didn't happen
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by abbaapple: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Party of the thieves, to the thieves and by the thieves
... infact even there oga the shoeless man was once and continue to be a thief. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by wellmax(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
PDP and wuru are like 5 & 6

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by danduj(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Biafra has 6 letters. Nigeria has 7 letters.
Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6
letters and Ojukwu also has 6 letters. Obama has 5 letters. Nigeria has 36
states. There are 3 markets around my area.
We have 2 eateries close to my house. By the time you realize that this post has no
meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.I just wasted your time,
I'm not even at home so you won't even see me to beat me

7 Likes

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by kennynelcon(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin I Love my State.
The list is Intimidating, PDP Anambra got many smart guys
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by magoo10(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
brainpulse:
this type of shameful act is not peculiar with PDP alone infact they are all the same except you want to deceive yourself,we only have shameless youths who cannot stand up to all these anomalies.

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by guru90: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
PDP...... always have issues. ... Am not surprise.... But I think the winner will be ifeanyi or Stella ......

This two na confirmed under ground game masters.
Re: Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List by Bimpe29: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
The way I see it now, it is like Anambra is settling for APGA come November 2017 gubernatorial election...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Various Wards Of Akoko Edo LGA (Photos) / Ibrahim Gambari’s New Insidious Assault On The Media - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.