Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) (62791 Views)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Talented Nigeria Lady Converts Car Tyres To Adorable Center Tables / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by CastedDude: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
A lady simply identified as Banke is the rave of the moment after her creative skill was specially recognized at the second edition of the Lagos State Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Exclusive Fair #LagosMSMEFair held today at Teslim Balogun stadium in Lagos.

The young lady used recycled tyres to create beautiful furniture!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/young-lady-showcases-creative-skills-uses-recycled-tyres-build-furniture-photos.html

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by temodent(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Very creative and worthy of commendation, however, these are not recycled tyres but rather used tyres. Maybe I needed to be educated on what a recycle meant. Thank you

274 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
This creative!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wow wow wow,this is very beautiful and nice,up you gal

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by torres89: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
finally I can decorate my home with some taste of automobile fashion
vocational skills is the bomb...
auto_prof said so

20 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by abdeiz(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
We need more of her, not these ones that will want you to hustle for them so that they can go to shoprite

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by femimike1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wawu grin

2 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Desyner: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
In a country that's well known as a dumping ground, this is good news.
It could also be bad news if people start taking us for poor nation that waits for scrap to have Furniture.

1 Like

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by rottenPussy: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Not so much of a bigdeal. You made it seem like she actually decompose the tire and re mould them. Any technical enthusiast can do this.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by kafiz1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin nice one dear,atleast doggy style can take place

4 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by djlaqua91(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Where can I get her contact, I need some of that furniture. Really nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Feranchek(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
wawu wawu!!
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is nice, worn out tyres are one of the hardest things to dispose and contribute to the degradation of the environment. This also saves the environment too.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by labanji(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
She's used her brain instead of the kpekus.
Smart girl

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Settingz321(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
and Banke is the name

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Narldon: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017

AWESOME CREATIVITY FROM A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN...

....AND MINISTRY OF COMMERCE IS ALREADY FORMING FAMILIARITY

KWANTINU

2 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
DaT guy sha, don't tell me u didn't see him

Hmmm
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Coldfeets: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Not impressed in any way at all.

Aesthetically speaking, this is bull_shit!

How can I walk into a room and be seeing colored tyres everywhere?

Is that not childish? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Amazing. Sarrki should go learn work from Banke and stop wasting what is left of his abilities on bubu, apc and ipob issues. Na advice only i give o. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by habex005(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
beauty at its peak...
good one there damsel...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by ruffhandu: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
I peay the govt and people of Nigeria encourage her.

1 Like

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pray your house never catches fire with furniture like this. Lol. Nice work though

5 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
The only use for those is for sex
just keep on riding him and bouncing while he's sitting till he cums

2 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
She constructed fire

2 Likes

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
temodent:
Very creative and worthy of commendation, however, these are not recycled tyres but rather used tyres. Maybe I needed to be educated on what a recycle meant. Thank you

No mind op jare;

Probably should have said, she recycled used tyres into furniture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Creativity
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by YesNo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
nice one... they really look goood and well made.

her brain is working

but those chairs are really gonna be heavy, probably not the kinda chairs you would keep moving about in the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.