Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) (62853 Views)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Talented Nigeria Lady Converts Car Tyres To Adorable Center Tables / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by hensley059: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
temodent:
Very creative and worthy of commendation, however, these are not recycled tyres but rather used tyres. Maybe I needed to be educated on what a recycle meant. Thank you

would u die if u just applaud her creativity. typical Nigerian always looking for fault
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2017

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by ndcide(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Firstly, I did not believe she did it herself, she doesn't look like someone who can even pound yam.

Secondly, the person who did it can wrap the tyres.

Lastly, I'm impressed.
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Desyner:
In a country that's well known as a dumping ground, this is good news.
It could also be bad news if people start taking us for poor nation that waits for scrap to have Furniture.
if all the used tyres are been use to make furniture then when we catches armb robbers and we want to roast them what re we going to use angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
CastedDude:
A lady simply identified as Banke is the rave of the moment after her creative skill was specially recognized at the second edition of the Lagos State Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Exclusive Fair #LagosMSMEFair held today at Teslim Balogun stadium in Lagos.

The young lady used recycled tyres to create beautiful furniture!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/young-lady-showcases-creative-skills-uses-recycled-tyres-build-furniture-photos.html
aғonjeѕѕ and aғonjaѕ are jυѕт eмвodιмenтѕ oғ вraιnѕ...ι can'т υnderѕтand wнy тнey are ѕo вraιned..���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Teebabami(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Not so much of a bigdeal. You made it seem like she actually decompose the tire and re mould them. Any technical enthusiast can do this.

Where is your own?
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by mijanscripts(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
And some people are busy using tires to burn other people, this will at least reduce the amount of tires in the streets grin grin grin
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow wow wow,this is very beautiful and nice,up you gal
Are u an ambulance ? shocked
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Creative mimd
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
WoW
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by mzlee01(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Great!!! Brain at work. Thinking out of the box. shocked
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Charly68: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Those who can use their brain,will surelly make it no matter the condition of the economy . So we have seen another benefit of recession .

1 Like

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
if fire catch u on this one, chai aluu 4 will be better than you... I see creativity here I hope those yellowbar demons around her will allow her to progress
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Wow this is banke banjo .. A secondary school mate.. She loved to draw back then and she was reallyyy good at drawing..
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
rottenPussy:
Not so much of a bigdeal. You made it seem like she actually decompose the tire and re mould them. Any technical enthusiast can do this.

Bad belly.
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Ifynoble100(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
temodent:
Very creative and worthy of commendation, however, these are not recycled tyres but rather used tyres. Maybe I needed to be educated on what a recycle meant. Thank you
You are right is not recycled. Recycling has to do with converting the used tyres to another finished product like shoe
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by AyekuEmma(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
temodent:

I think you are right.
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
temodent:

Well whatever they're she just recycled them.
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=Evablizin post=59909218]Wow wow wow,this is very beautiful and nice,up you gal[/quote "wow wow wow....." pls are you an anbulance? BTW, the babe set no be small, can somebody help me with number pls? I have some "tyre" she would really like to own for permenent and future use.

1 Like

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Definition of a slay queen
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Coldfeets:
Not impressed in any way at all.

Aesthetically speaking, this is bull_shit!

How can I walk into a room and be seeing colored tyres everywhere?

Is that not childish? tongue
Coz it is!!! For a coldfeet
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Creative daughter of Oduduwa...And OSU POBS will be somewhere shouting marginalization, calling one bleached-faced scammer their hero cool
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by shedy03(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
thumbs up to u lady
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by sheDD(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
rottenPussy:
Anty,why u no do em nah
make we celebrate u
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by herrdeustch: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good observation. The right term is upcycling not recycling
temodent:
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by olamariamjonez(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good. Just be say na u jus give the carpenter the idea. No be you nak am.
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is it!
I mean we have enough ideas within the nation...
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
abdeiz:
We need more of her, not these ones that will want you to hustle for them so that they can go to shoprite

Lwkmd...
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Coldfeets: 1:41am On Aug 29, 2017
obstead200:

Trust me, if the colors and paint job is done right, u will love this furniture.
My sister used to make them.
I plan to construct some, using Keke tyres and glass tops, to serve as side stool in my house

In that case, you'll agree with me that this one wasn't done properly, right?
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 29, 2017
Those are nice furnitures, I'm sure the weights are nice too.�
Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:16am On Aug 29, 2017
FreshMekanik:

It looked easy because she has already innovated the idea. Thinking in that direction is the most difficult aspect. So give credit to her because she was awesome.

Nigerians are astute consumers, the best on earth.

If it were to be somewhere else, we would be seeing a Mayor or University contracting her to build recycling-themed park benches.

All we do is criticize and compare like the skilled consumers we are.

1 Like

Re: Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2017
these are extremely beautiful. the girl is so creative . these are the types of exhibitions that fake Pastor Mrs Osinbajo and other foolish dignitaries should visit,not works of photography that okin and bamimore photos can do way better than. this girl's works are more that. 10000 times better than Hanan Buhari's works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / 8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear / I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.