Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda (20059 Views)

Buhari Weighs Options On Magu, Fowler’s Tenure / Buhari Weighs Options On Incoming Cabinet / Buhari Weighs Return Options, Backs Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by Mrjaz(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2017
Hardeysolution:
so Buhari is senseless ryt? Who should be blamed for your moral decadence?

It's obvious He is 2years gone nothing to show for it I guess by 2019 we will vote u ur great grandfather so hr can use taxpayers fund for medical leave and make sensless decision. Rubbish....
Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by Bizibi(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
I do not subscribe to this reshuffle nonsense. 50% or more of those guys need to be sent packing. I'm sure there are other jobs out there they could do.
sports minister must be the first on the list
Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by AerialMapper: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2017
When do we get people who are loyal to Nigerians? When do we get people who are loyal to actually developing the country. All i keep reading is loyalty to the President! That is rubbish! Never have we had a leadership with so much in-fighting and confusion. Thats whats you get when you have a senile leader

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by Ratello: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Keneking:
Useless government
Keneking my pesin cheesy grin cheesy grin how market so far on Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by ideylaff: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
I am not a Buharist, but the continued disregard of the contributions of Osinbanjo in matters like this really surprises me. Is Buhari not aware of the enormous credence the VP brings to his government? The face of Osinbajo remains the only beauty of this government and these efforts to undermine him each time will only spell doom for this government.

The VP is a silent deals man using the Pastor Holy Holy sneaky front face as a coverup.

Look deeper. He hung out with Tinubu as his lawyer and represented Tinubuz interest in most of these companies for many years

It's in the public domain he sat on the board of ARM and a few other companies that Tinubu used questionable funds
to acquire.

So please tell me which Holy Hands does the VP have.

He has many people fronting for him and old mates winning deals in this government but you can't trace it to him

They are all the same. I am not fooled by his public outlook. He's a quiet deals man Period

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by slimfit1(m): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2017
AerialMapper:
When do we get people who are loyal to Nigerians? When do we get people who are loyal to actually developing the country. All i keep reading is loyalty to the President! That is rubbish! Never have we had a leadership with so much in-fighting and confusion. Thats whats you get when you have a senile leader

Thank you oh what does loyality got to do with development doing the right thing. We need ministers that can perform.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by Elbowroom: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2017
Narldon:

MINISTER OF LABOUR??
BUT WORKERS AND PENSIONERS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID!

MINISTER OF EDUCATION??
BUT ASUU IS ON STRIKE!

MINISTER OF TRANSPORT??
BUT ACCIDENTS KEEP OCCURING EVERYDAY

MINISTER OF FINANCE??
BUT THE COUNTRY IS IN RECESSION

MINISTER OF ENVIRONMENT??
BUT EVERYWHERE IS FLOODED

MINISTER OF POWER??
BUT I USED GENERATOR TO WATCH LIVERPOOL RAPING ARSENAL
(I want to cry)

THEY SHOULD ALL BE SACKED!

angry

Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by MENELIK1: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2017
GreatMahmud:

Hahahahaaa..U are a bad ass!!! The evolution of Afonjazs from Chimpanzees..

Ipig, that is more appropriate for the Osus!
Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by ivolt: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Osibanjo has no business with politics. so dumb, unambitious and loyal.

Another low-life spotted, you should concentrate more on your confused life.
Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by fotabint1: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2017
May the good lord bless our president.
Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by Moganajoe: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2017
Nwodosis:
The reshufflings should start from him.

It should start from the cabal. Cabal that has no political experience.
Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by Chukazu: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2017
It should be a certainty not as option
Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Malami is going, iya iya ooooooo
Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by Lakesandspring: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
It is obvious that GEJ loss in 2015 still dey pain you. You better learn to live with it. Yeye pple

[1quote author=Keneking post=59922102]Useless government[/quote]
Re: Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda by omoiyalayi(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Minister of women affair should be the number one to go she is a traitor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet John W.T Gbor: APGA Gets 2019 Presidential Aspirant / Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested / "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.