Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? (9034 Views)

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal / Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by hotangel2(f): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2005
*coughs*. U need not tell me.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Txlonghorn(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2005
I'm that crazy guy your parents warned you to say away from.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by hotangel2(f): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2005
Errrm, yeah! Read the topic and answer.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by vizion: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2005
if i don't like the food i'm eating, the sight of the food gives me consolation to go on eating
once i pick up my meat to eat, it signals the end of the meal
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by uchetobi(f): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2005
ummmm. i eat ma meat before or halfway through my meal
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by nana(f): 2:08am On Dec 21, 2005
I eat mine after my meal
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by sage(m): 4:19am On Dec 21, 2005
half my meal is meat, so i dont know what to say
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by sweetnini(f): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2005
i used to eat my meat before my meal but now i eat my meat during the meal
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by nuru(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2005
I eat meat during and after the main thing
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by tipsy289(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2005
Sincerely i eat the meat after and a few times during the meal but really, what i just saw was dat poverty determines when we eat our meat, but its aite as long as u eat dat meat.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by WesleyanA(f): 3:19am On Dec 22, 2005
tipsy289:

what i just saw was that poverty determines when we eat our meat,

I don't think so.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2005
nna when man pikin small them tell us say as good little children we suppose dey chop de meat after the meal. and na so we dey do am ever since...most of the time sha
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by princeonx: 5:25am On Dec 25, 2005
I wonder what the answer will be for those that can't afford meat in their meal or people like Americans that can have meat (chicken) for Lunch.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2005
prince_onx:

I wonder what the answer will be for those that can't afford meat in their meal or people like Americans that can have meat (chicken) for Lunch.

You basically just say you eat your meal before or after a meal, dont matter,it's not always that those people would not be able to afford meat in their meal, at least once in their life, they would have had meat in their meal and say whether they eat it before or after a meal, and that goes to the brits or americans that have meat, chicken or wateva you wan call it for lunch, dinner, or breakfast, in their meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by nicetohave(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2005
Before, during and after the meal all i one meal session cheesy so i try to get enough meat to last the session, but mostly after the meal
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by tenderson(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2006
When I was young,i must have finished eaten the food before eating the meat, this is because my other brothers finish their food therafter they keep the meat in their hand,watch the plate and start eating the mean while they play,some time when i must have eaten the meat before or during when i am eating the food, i feel like eating the meat just like my other bro does.But now, it take grace for meat to be able to survive till the end of food,i mostly eat the meat before and during eating..
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by goodguy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2006
I remember when I was much younger. I never wanted anything to interrupt my meat-eating session. So I'd finish the food, wash my plate, rinse the meat with water, and then settle down to eat it. But these days, I eat my meat before, during and after the meal. But the major percentage of it is usually consumed during the meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by vichel(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2006
when i was younger my mom use to call me Anini(Thief) cos i can't eat my food without having a bite of the precious meat. and sometimes when the whole family gather for one plate eat FUFU and OGBONO soup, u can't help but scoop the piece of fish wey dey swim inside the soup grin, at that point na Gbosaaa na i dey hear for my head embarassed cry cheesy, but now i don be big bobo i dey eat my MEAT befor, during and after the meal. Me and my mom dey always laugh anytime we remember dem days grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2006
vichel:

when i was younger my mom use to call me Anini(Thief) because i can't eat my food without having a bite of the precious meat. and sometimes when the whole family gather for one plate eat FUFU and OGBONO soup, u can't help but scoop the piece of fish wey dey swim inside the soup grin, at that point na Gbosaaa na i dey hear for my head embarassed cry cheesy, but now i don be big bobo i dey eat my MEAT befor, during and after the meal. Me and my mom dey always laugh anytime we remember dem days grin

Awww...that made me laugh cheesy
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by nike4luv(f): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2006
vichel:

when i was younger my mom use to call me Anini(Thief) because i can't eat my food without having a bite of the precious meat. and sometimes when the whole family gather for one plate eat FUFU and OGBONO soup, u can't help but scoop the piece of fish wey dey swim inside the soup grin, at that point na Gbosaaa na i dey hear for my head embarassed cry cheesy, but now i don be big bobo i dey eat my MEAT befor, during and after the meal. Me and my mom dey always laugh anytime we remember dem days grin

gbosa, anini..baaah grin hahahahaahhahaha *dies*
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by christyne(f): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2006
Nice topic and funny responses.......

When i was young,i used to eat my meat/fish after my meal cos dt was how i was been taught but just of recent,i discovered that i eat part of my meat/fish even b4 touching my food at all and d remaining during and after my meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Hotstepper(f): 12:37am On Feb 04, 2006
hahahahahaha...since am not a food person and not a meat person. when i have meat, i eat it with wat am eating . for example, if am eating rice, i cut lil meat and eat it with rice if not, i won't finish da rice tongue
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2006
i eat ma meat wit ma food
one spoonful of food,one bite of meat
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by nancyekpoh(f): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2006
When I have enough meat, i eat my meat during and after meal, but if not I eat the meat after meal.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by tflow2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2006
Mum got that deep into my head and I still eat my meat after my meal @hot-angel u are right, this is no poverty palaver
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by xxshawtyxx(f): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2006
NOT EVERYONE EATS MEAT. am a vegetarian smiley
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by mamaput(f): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2006
Nigerian habit, I must always keep one bit for after.
I mean thats the last thing that enters my mouth when am eating
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Babybee(f): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2006
definitely not b4,during and after will do
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by eveseh(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2006
during
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Oracle(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2006
I don't know.
If there is meat in the food, it'll be eaten

Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by ladykool(f): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2006
i will first and taste a lilbit to see how it taste then if is so sweet i just ave to eat it during the meal but if its normal i will wait till i finish de food then straight to the meat tongue
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat Before, During, or After a Meal? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2006
emmm

if its red meat its after the meal cos i dont like meat so sometimes i'm put off so i take ages to eat or eat it without a meal

but if its fish or brokoto or snails or liver or abodi etc

it can be before, during and after to keep the flow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Congolese Eat Gorillas And Apes!! / Do Not Use Sniper For Food - NAFDAC DG Mojisola Adeyeye / What's Your Best Food Combination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.