Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,832 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] (19383 Views)

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / Musa Wada Mental Health In Leaked Medical Report: Ehimoni Sunday Sues PDP, INEC / Timi Alaibe Sues PDP, Others Over Bayelsa Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] by Pavarottii(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Benekruku:

Abeg! Is Obiano a technocrat?
Seasonal one . Go and read up his biography. He has reached the top of his career.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] by Charly68: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ondo style is loading ...
Re: Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] by Edum13656: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Wetin concern Buhari for this matter?
awusa I made a general statement.
Re: Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] by Cmanforall: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
aminulive:
Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah has filed a lawsuit against the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) over alleged 'irregularities' in the procedures of party's gubernatorial primaries for the upcoming Anambra state governorship elections.

In a video obtained by PoliticsNGR, Ubah speaks about the primaries and reveals that he has sued the party citing the consequences of this development. Watch the footage below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/29/anambra-primaries-ifeanyi-ubah-sues-pdp-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ4tJSl0WLY

I don't have any issue if Ifeanyi Ubah wants to sue PDP. But my take is when will PDP come together and accept a reputable candidate to ensure a successful and smooth governance.
With the question marks surrounding Ifeanyi Ubah, it will be beneficial, in an ideal State, you propel a neutral candidate for the party to have a chance of winning the gubernatorial seat. The man in question with the ticket was a former UN diplomat(as I read), therefore he has a more reputable position at the moment than Ubah. I presume that's more reason PDP had to propel him rather than focusing on Ubah.
Re: Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] by Milestones: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
HOGWASH!!!!! SOME HAVE MONEY BUT HAVE NO SENSE!!!!
Re: Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] by Champele(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Benekruku:

Abeg! Is Obiano a technocrat?
Obiano was a mistake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whose ‘Handiwork’ Is Kaduna-Abuja Rail? Obasanjo Or Jonathan? / Energy Crisis: Electricity National Grid Collapses Again / Ahead Of Second Term Expiration, 8 Governors Plot To Retire To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.