Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos (715 Views)

Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police / Marlians Cult: The Mother Should Be Blamed For Poor Upbringing, Not Naira Marley / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos by samodoh: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2017
After earning millions for fighting Floyd Mayweather, the boxer and politician used a portion of his earnings to construct homes for 1,000 poor families in his hometown.

Manny Pacquiao is more than a world-class athlete or a Filipino politician.

He’s a compassionate activist who paid for 1,000 homes to be built to help out underprivileged families in his hometown.

Earlier this year, Pacquiao proclaimed his good deed on Facebook :

“I’m so happy giving this houses free to my constituents in Sarangani Province from my own pocket more than thousand families are the beneficiaries.”

The Star reports that the ‘born-again Christian’ was inspired to help poor families after duking it out with Floyd Mayweather.

Though he lost the boxing match, he still earned millions of dollars in the ‘fight of the century’ and felt it was his duty to give back.

He wrote:

“As faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms, each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others.
I’m still building more because I always believe what the bible says offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.”

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos by hrhobi1(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2017
Great man
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos by OKorowanta: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2017
Dis one na angel o,Straight from heaven.
No be dat money miss road krorkror weather dat spend his fortune on strippers.

1 Like

Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos by Don4mark: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2017
see the five things you can do in Philippines to save time https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/09/01/5-things-kill-time-late-flight-cebu/
Re: Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos by prolificJosh(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2017
That's the real MVP..

(1) (Reply)

Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Calls On Youths To Make Nigeria Great Again / Playboy Magazine Features First Transgender Playmate After Founder Hugh Hefner’s / Faithia Balogun Removes Ex-Husband's Name From Her Name, 3 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.