Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane (54195 Views)

See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by Novice1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
MamaOO:

You don't have comprehension challenges, do you? Did I mention crash at all? I said I don't like the noise. Where the hell did I say I don't like sitting there cos of a crash? undecided

Too early to join issues with an attention-seeker. Go elsewhere with your trash.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by MamaOO: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Novice1:

Too early to join issues with an attention-seeker. Go elsewhere with your trash.
Lol. Ode. Go back to elementary school if you have problems with simple comprehension, dumbass. My first post was crystal clear and I mentioned the noise on the wings not anything related to safety during a crash. You chose to exhibit your stupidity on the World Wide Web by claiming ITK about an issue I didn't even mention. Now you're foaming in the mouth for giving you A taste of your own medicine. Looking who to use shine abi? You never jam!
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
MamaOO:

Lol. Ode. Go back to elementary school if you have problems with simple comprehension, dumbass. My first post was crystal clear and I mentioned the noise on the wings not anything related to safety during a crash. You chose to exhibit your stupidity on the World Wide Web by claiming ITK about an issue I didn't even mention. Now you're foaming in the mouth for giving you A taste of your own medicine. Looking who to use shine abi? You never jam!
Let it slide. Just overlook it ma
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by IBpaul(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Happy Birthday bro. I wish you greatness in all your endeavours

Amen!!! tnks
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by remebombom: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Window seat for me
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by MamaOO: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Let it slide. Just overlook it ma
Thanks a lot. I will.
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by prciouschika(f): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
mriyesecnerwal:
if you are not by the window, you are not even on the plane. lol but thats the best place to sit and enjoy the journey
abi oo
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by prciouschika(f): 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Emeka71:
Some of them have never been to the airport since they were born talkless of boarding aeroplane.
haba easy nah.....lol
Re: These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane by wealthtrak: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
SageTravels:
After choosing a destination, choosing an airline to fly, and choosing what to pack, choosing the seat you want on the plane can feel tiresome. Luckily, Readers’ Digest has come up with a helpful video that streamlines the selection process, by pinpointing the three best types of seat on the plane.

Exit Row Seats

According to the video, one of the best bets is the highly sought-after emergency exit row, if you’re up for the (albeit highly unlikely) challenge of helping in an emergency. While many airlines charge passengers for the roomier emergency exit rows, it might be worth ponying up in miles or cash for the privilege. Be aware though that many emergency exit seats don’t fully recline so that people can access the exits in an emergency without trying to hurdle a reclined seat. If you opt for the emergency exit row, keep in mind that it’s usually only the last row of emergency exit seats that lean back. To double check, either ask the airline or check Seatguru.com, the website that can tell you specific details of your plane.

Over The Wing Seats

Readers’ Digest also suggests that one of the best seats on the plane is over the wing. This is particularly true if you are a nervous flyer, because by design those seats may provide a less bumpy ride. “The smoothest place to sit is over the wings, nearest to the plane’s centers of lift and gravity,” explained Patrick Smith on the Ask the Pilot site. That’s why the seats over the wings, tend to feel the fewest bumps along the way and can help ensure a smooth ride even when the air is turbulent.

If you can’t get a seat directly over the wing, opt for one a bit forward of it or perhaps a row or two behind. Those seats tend to offer a more stable ride than anything after the wing. As Travel + Leisure notes, “think of it like the center of a see-saw where the person sitting at either end gets a wilder ride than the person standing in the middle waiting for their turn.”

Window Seats

Something else to think about when you’re choosing a seat is what you plan to do on the plane once you’re onboard. If you’re feeling sleepy—or prefer to let the flight literally fly by while you snooze— opt for the window seat. It’s the best spot for a nap, because you won’t get woken up every time your neighbor needs to visit the lavatory and you can simply lean your head against the wall. It’s always better to lean against the side of the plane instead of your neighbor, and if you bring your own pillow, it’s as comfortable as you can get in economy class.

http://sagetravels.com/three-best-places-sit-plane/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Underground Drainage Tunnel In Port-Harcourt Road, Aba (Pictures) / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today / 10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.