Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) (31206 Views)

A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by coalcoal1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
hmmm
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by MARKone(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lolz, but the Ram no dey find the whole thing funny.

1 Like

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
deomeelo:
All this drama and parade over goat when they have looters walking away with their money, billions every day while they fold hands like mumu.

Nigerians can be so useless sha..

Are you useless?
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by EASY39(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
It Happen In My Town,iree Osun State,the Guy Is Habalist ,they Called Him Ejiogbe.
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by bidexolumanish(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
that is not jigawa,i can tell from those buildings and anyone that as been to jigawa before can relate.
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin see as the man be like ram
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by mcayomind: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
is it a must to celebrate sallah with ram? ehn Baba- RAMa?
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yakson09:
dix ix a ram nd ix nt jigawa state
u no dey see brown roofs? na osun
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
The people and surroundings don't look northern in any way.
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by wizalpha(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
wat do u xpect wen u have to render sacrifice and the damn country is broke
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
See as him resemble funjosh
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
zoba88:
Ayam not understanding.A Facebook user who shared the photos said it happened in Jigawa while others said it happened in Iree(I don't really know where Iree is located in Nigeria).Is real or staged?Ram kwa?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/real-or-stagedgoat-thief-caught-in.html?m=1
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
xarookqh:

Looks like Yoruba Land to me too
I don't even know how i came to this conclusion
It just know grin
I thought as much too.. Northerners don't administer this kind of judgement to thieves nah cheesy
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by festaclanre: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
zoba88:
Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/real-or-stagedgoat-thief-caught-in.html?m=1
the picture is iree in osun State along eripa road and not jigawa
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by suremossty(m): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
SerialRapist:
Why is muslim, terrorism, stealing and killing Related?

1 Like

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2017
Stealing is in some people's blood.i remember I have been so so broke but didn't steal while I have friends who are rich but shop lift all the time.
Some even steal what they don't need,like one queen grin
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Jac007(m): 12:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Well some ppl don't travel at all...that's not Jigawa at all. I know that field...that's Osun state grin
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:43am On Aug 30, 2017
ekems2017:
Must you celebrate salah with ram?
He should use what then...frogs undecided

1 Like

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2017
zoba88:
Ayam not understanding.A Facebook user who shared the photos said it happened in Jigawa while others said it happened in Iree(I don't really know where Iree is located in Nigeria).Is real or staged?Ram kwa?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/real-or-stagedgoat-thief-caught-in.html?m=1

OP pls change your title; from the terrain and clothing one can easily tell that this is definitely NOT Jigawa, in fact not even anywhere in the core north.
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by xarookqh(m): 2:23am On Aug 30, 2017
Nedfed:

Hate speech.
10yrs imprisonment.
Fall on you
Hate speech?? No, Far from it
Have you ever been to the North or Yoruba land?
If you have, all you need to do is take one look at the picture
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Judgement day came quick for this one grin cheesy

All the naija wahala and anger people carry for mind + hunger ; dem go release am for em body grin cheesy
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Yodubas can be dirty sha..See ankara,seriously hungry people.

OP stop lying...I can bet this is not jigawa
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2017
SerialRapist:
Why is muslim, terrorism, stealing and killing Related?

Why is your Grammar so irritating
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2017
maxiuc:
Stealing ram even when the moon is yet to be sited

OK ooooo

Double wahala for the ram

Which moon are you talking about?

The moon of Dhul-Hajj has since been sighted
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by kernel505: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Next time vote Buhari!
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2017
I had almost concluded it was jigawa until I saw the colour of the roofs and the facial expressions of the men in picture number two.
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by raymondy99(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Nah wah o, All because of money? Lemme dash u our ram, release dat one for dem, after all nah local ram,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOLZ

Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2017
This one surely should be Iree in Osun state because of the peoples clothing and village settings not Jigawa
Re: Ram Thief Caught In Jigawa, Paraded With The Ram He Stole (Photos) by mikebuddy(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2017
We beat a hungry man that steals RAM,
We celebrate a politician that steals all our money.
The day God will open our sense in Africa, that day we will be freed!
The man should be set free! Condition put him into petty crime.
The real criminals are out there and we are celebrating them!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Thought God Has Forgiven Me - Man Who Kidnapped And Killed A Poly Student / Secret Cult Members Nabbed By OPC Members During Meeting In Lagos. Photos / Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.